SNAP 2015 exam will be conducted in the following 30 cities all over India. Candidate can select only one city for exam while filling the SNAP 2015 Application form. Test centre for SNAP will be allotted by the Symbiosis International University (SIU) authorities and their decision will be final.
Following are the state wise test cities for SNAP 2015 exam.
The registered candidate will be informed about his/her test centre through SNAP 2015 Admit Card. Address of the SNAP 2015 exam centre will be printed on admit card.
- All rights regarding to Exam city allot or change are reserved to Symbiosis Test Secretariat
- Any request to change the exam city will not be entertained for any reason
List of Documents:
Candidates must bring the following documents at the exam centre.
- SNAP 2015 Admit Card
- Your latest colored passport size photograph should be pasted on the SNAP 2015 Admit Card in given box
- Photo identity proof as mentioned in the Admit Card page
- Blue/Black ballpoint pen
- SNAP 2015 Exam will be start at 1:30 PM so all the registered candidates must reach at the exam centre at 1:00 PM
- If any candidate reach at 2:00 PM, he/she will not be allowed to sit for the test
- The following electronics gadgets is not allowed in the examination hall - Cell phones, Watch Calculators, Calculators, Digital Watches with built-in calculators, Alarm Clock etc.
- Seat allotted to the candidates in the examination hall will be verified by the seat number pasted on the desk and same will be given on SNAP 2015 Admit Card also
- The Test Booklet will be distributed just before the start time (1:30 PM) of the SNAP Test
- Candidate must ensure that the booklet is sealed, if not then inform to the investigator immediately
- In some cases pages of booklet may be unordered so Check immediately. If it is in unordered then ask to the invigilator who will arrange the another Test Booklet, if required
- Test Invigilator will say you at 2:00 PM to open the seal of Test Booklet and commence for answering
- SNAP Test duration is 2 Hours (120 minutes) i.e. 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, so the candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the test is over or invigilator collects the OMR Answer sheet and question paper
SNAP 2015 Syllabus
SNAP 2015 Exam Pattern and Paper Analysis
SNAP 2015 Preparation Tips
SNAP 2015 Cutoff Analysis