Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) conduct Common Entrance Test (CAT) for admission into engineering programmes. Candidates who want to take admission in the Cochin University of Science and Technology may register from January 5 to 25, 2015. Applicants need to fill online application form.
How to fill CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form:
Stage — 1 CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Form Online:
- Go to official website of the exam and click on application filling page
- The candidates should submit their basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, email-id, mobile phone number, etc. according to class 10, so as to get their user-id and password
- Click on "Confirm" Button.
- Your user-id and password will be received on email / sms.
Stage — 2 Login:
- After filling of online application form, candidates will get User-ID and password
- Now, candidates need to upload a recent colour photograph (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB)
- Click on "Confirm Button", after filling all the details
Stage — 3 Payment of Application Fee:
- Payment can be made either by e-payment method or challan payment method
- Payment through Challan- Firstly you need to choose your bank and then take printout of the challan form along with the instructions page and make payment in the bank after two working days from the date of registration.
- Payment through Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c-
- First, Login to the internet banking account and select "Payments/Transfers"
- Then choose "Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL).
- Enter the fee type as printed in your challan and then click "Submit" button.
- Enter your date of birth as printed in the challan In the "Validation Date" box and your registration no as printed in the challan in the "Fee Reference No" box.
- Then click "confirm" button to complete the transaction. Note down your transaction number for future reference.
CUSAT CAT 2015 Eligibility
CUSAT CAT 2015 Important Dates
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Centre
CUSAT CAT 2015 Application Fees
|General Category Candidates||1000 INR|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||500 INR|
|NRI Quota (For B .Tech. Programmes Only)||6000 INR|
Note: Candidates opting for test centre at Dubai should remit an additional amount of Rs.10,000/-.
Read About CUSAT CAT 2017
CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Card
Applicants can download CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Card from April 21 to May 3, 2015. Admit Card will not be send to the candidates' address.
How to download CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of CUSAT CAT 2015
- Click on the link "Download Admit Card"
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Now, click on Submit Button
- Take print out of the Admit Card
- Take print out on A4/Letter size paper
- Candidates should bring a valid ID proof such as Voter’s ID card / School or College Identity Card / Passport / Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Passport
- In case, a candidate's photograph and signature is not printed on the CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Card , then the candidate has to paste a clear passport size photo and sign in the box.
- The Photograph and signature on the CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Card in such a case must be attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government.
- Candidates will not be allowed at examination centre without their CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Card and ID proof
Read About CUSAT CAT Application Form