ATMA Application Form 2017 for July session is out. Candidates can register themselves between June 26- July 17, 2017, in online mode only. To apply online, candidates can register at the official website i.e. atmaims.com. Make sure you hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks to apply for the exam. There is no relaxation for reserved category students. Check ATMA Eligibility
There are three basic steps required to complete ATMA 2017 Registrations viz.
- ATMA Fee Payment- Applicants must then make the requisite fee payment of INR 1100. Candidates can remit this fee via online payment gateway.
- Request for PID- Candidates will receive a Personal Identification Number (PID) on their Email ID as well as through SMS.
- ATMA Application Form-Filling- All candidates must log in using their PID and enter their complete personal, academic and experience information.Fill ATMA Application Form
Candidates who successfully register for ATMA will appear for the exam on July 23, 2017. The exam is conducted four times a year for admission to post-graduate management courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, MCM etc.
ATMA 2017 Registration Dates
AIMS has announced the exam dates for the July session of AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA). The exam will be held in about 30 cities.Candidates may check ATMA 2017 Important Dates (July) from the following table:
|ATMA 2017 Application Form (July) will be available from||June 26, 2017|
|Close of payment||July 15, 2017|
|Last date to fill ATMA 2017 Application Form (July)||July 17, 2017|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in ATMA 2017 Application Form||July 20, 2017|
|ATMA Admit Card 2017 (July) will be available from||July 20, 2017|
Check ATMA 2017 Exam Dates
How to Apply for ATMA 2017?
Candidates willing to register for ATMA 2017 can fill ATMA application form in online mode only. It won't be available through any offline sources. Make sure you register yourself between June 26- July 17, 2017 at the official website. Here are three easy steps to complete ATMA Registrations 2017:
Step 1- Application Fee Payment
- Students should go to the official link atmaaims.com.
- Students have to click on the link “Click here to pay the fee”.
- After that this page would open as shown in below picture:
- Fill the details & click on the “Proceed for Fee Payment” button .
- Students can pay the application fee by online payment gateway or bank transfer.
- Students have to select preferred payment method as shown in below picture:
- The payment is accepted from the Students from June 26, 2017 till 1.00 PM on July 15, 2017 at 05:00PM.
- The application fee for ATMA 2017 is of INR 1100.
- Enter card details as shown in the picture below:
- There are two options available to the student for making payment:
Payment of Application Fee through Debit/ Credit Card
- Visit the official website i.e. atmaims.com
- Fill basic details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth in the online application fee payment form.
- It is very important for a candidate to enter correct Email ID and Mobile Number as the login details for online registration will be sent to them. The Date of Birth of the candidate must be same as mentioned in the Birth Certificate.
- After the payment of the application fee, a registration link and PID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Payment of Application Fee through Net Banking/ Bank Transfer
A candidate can pay the application fee via Bank Transfer also. The account details to be filled by a candidate to pay Application fee via Bank Transfer are given below:
- Account No: 068010100035918
- IFS Code: UTIB0000068
- Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
Step 2- Request For Personal ID Code (PID)
- After payment of fees through suitable fee payment mode, the registration link with PID will be sent to the students mobile number and Email ID for completion of the registration.
- If students will not got PID through SMS as well as Email then they can search the PID or Password by clicking Search PID or Password.
- In the mail, students have to follow the registration link.
- click on the link “Click here to request for the PID”.
- Register for ATMA from June 23, 2017 using the Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) of the student.
Step 3- Fill Online Application Form
Students have to fill their basic details, contact details, Enter Preferred Test City Choice’s, Qualification details, Post Qualification Experience & Choice code of Institutes for reporting ATMA Score.
Following are the details:
- Basic Details: Students have to fill following basic details:
- Student's Personal ID code
- Address for Communication
- State/Union territory they belong
- Pin code
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details: Students have to enter their mobile number & landline number.
- Test City Centre’s Choice: Students can select two city for test centre according to their choice so that if in case the first centre is not available then the second centre gets included in the admit card.
- Qualification Details: Enter Academic background such as:
- Passed Exam percentage such as SSC, HSC, Degree (if appearing for the final Year Exam put NA).
- Graduation Professional Degree (if appearing for the final Year Exam).
- Percentage of Marks obtained in the year Previous to Final Year Exam).
- Post Qualification Experience: Students have to fill their Organization Details & Work Experience years.
- Choice of Code of Institution: Fill the Institution centre code for reporting ATMA Score. The centre code list is given on official website. Candidates have to fill all the sections of centre choice.
- Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- For any inquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat ([email protected]) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
- Change of test centre is not allowed, except for valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance i.e., at-least 10 days before the test, and subject to availability of seats and the approval of test administrator.