One Common query put forward by candidates during the registrations of ATMA is regarding the photograph and signature details. Most of you are not able to upload your photograph and signature because you do not adhere to the specified size, dimensions or format. With influx of a number of queries emailed to us, we thought of apprising you with all the important details of the same.
- The registration window is open from June 26- July 17, 2017.
- ATMA Application Form will only be available online at atmaaims.com.
- Candidates filling ATMA Application Form should note that they would be requiring to upload a scanned copy of signature and photograph.
- Your online application will not be registered unless you upload your photo and signature as specified.
- On uploading your photo and signature, as specified, your online application will be provisionally registered.
All candidates who register successfully will appear for ATMA on July 23, 2017. The AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national-level computer- based management entrance examination conducted for admissions into various B-Schools across the country.
ATMA 2017 Photo Specifications
Candidates should carefully read the instructions mentioned in the official notification regarding the photograph upload. For your reference, we have mentioned those details and requirements below.
- Candidates should use a recent passport size color photograph for the purpose.
- The picture should be in color format, against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- The face should be straight towards the camera and should not slide either ways.
- If flash is used, then ensure that there is no Red-eye.
- If a candidate is wearing spectacles, then make sure that there are no reflections and the eyes are clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- ATMA 2017 Photo Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- ATMA 2017 Photo Size: 20kb–50 kb.
- ATMA 2017 Photo Format: JPG only
Check ATMA Eligibility
ATMA 2017 Signature Specifications
Similar to the photograph upload, there are certain technical details and information which are required to kept in mind while uploading signatures. These details are mentioned below for your reference.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant's signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
- ATMA 2017 Signature Dimension: 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- ATMA 2017 Signature Size: 10kb – 20kb
- ATMA 2017 Signature Format: JPG
Instructions for Scanning Photograph & Signature
Candidates should note down certain technical directions mentioned below for scanning their photographs and signature properly.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option [Please see points mentioned above for the pixel size] in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
How to Upload Photograph and Signature for ATMA 2017?
Candidates can upload their scanned photograph and signature with the help of below steps:
- Visit the official website of ATMA 2017 i.e. atmaaims.com.
- Login through your PID and password.
- The candidate’s portal will appear with a detailed application form.
- Fill in the detailed form and then move for photo and signature upload.
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph / Signature".
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the 'Upload' button.
Do’s and Don’ts for ATMA 2017 Photograph and Signature
Candidates should keep certain Do’s and Don’ts in their mind before and during the exam, related to photograph and signature. They are mentioned below:
- Candidates should sign and cross the photograph only in the presence of an invigilator.
- Candidates must bring additional copies of passport size photograph, clearly depicting the image (similar to that as was uploaded while making the application).
- The signature should be uploaded in the signature box given in the online application form in running handwriting. Writing full name in the box in capital letters would not be accepted as a signature. This can lead to cancellation of the application form.