KMAT 2015 question paper pattern-
The KMAT 2014 question paper pattern differs on the basis of course applied for-
- MBA question paper: Language Comprehension (40 questions), Mathematical Skills (40 questions) and Basic Aptitude (40 questions).
- MCA question paper: Language Comprehension (40 questions), Mathematical Skills (40 questions) and Logical Reasoning (40 questions).
- MBA and MCA question paper: Language Comprehension (40 questions), Mathematical Skills (40 questions), Basic Aptitude (40 questions) and Logical Reasoning (40 questions).
This entrance examination is also similar to other management course entrance examination. Its syllabus is also quite similar to other management entrance examinations. One good thing is that for wrong answers no penalty will be given as negative marking.
Final admission will however be granted on the basis of performance in the entrance test as well as in the qualifying exam.
KMAT 2015 Preparation Tips:
- Prepare a time table and allot time to each subject / topic.
- Clear you basic Mathematical Concepts and the best way to do that is to solve Class 10th and 12th Math problems or use some specific study material. Also try to remember as many formulas as possible. Learn formulas by writing and not mugging up as we tend to remember the written things for long.
KMAT 2015 Syllabus
KMAT 2015 Exam Pattern
KMAT 2015 Results
- Solve lots of puzzles / quizzes to improve your reasoning and analytical skills.
- Increase your speed and accuracy. For this solve as many sample papers and take as many mock tests as possible and observe the time taken to solve each section.
Study Material for KMAT 2015-
One of the best reference books that a candidate can refer to while preparing for KMAT entrance exams are:
- P Sinhal for Quantitative Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination by Guha
- Mathematics for MBA Entrance Exams by R S Agarwal
- The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examination by Edgar Thorpe
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability by Wren and Marten