JEECE Counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds starting from second week of June 2017. Counselling of JEECE, just like any other exam is conducted for allocation of seats to all the participating qualified candidates. The Result of JEECE 2017 is expected to be to be announced in the last week of May or first week of June. Candidates are required to attend counselling in person along with all the necessary documents to ensure smooth conduct of the process.
Latest Update on June 07:
JEECE 2017 Round 1 online counselling for B.E/B.Tech admission starts from June 07 to June 15. The counselling process is organized according to combined merit list prepared by the board. Read More
JCECEB organizes state level entrance every year for admission to undergraduate lateral entry courses. Candidates get admission in first year of degree level agriculture, forestry, and medical (BHMS) fields through JCECE. JCECEB manages JEECE 2017 to offer admission to eligible candidates in second year of B.E. or B.Tech Courses.
JEECE Counselling 2017 will be conducted in 2 rounds. Applicants have to pay the counselling fee to take part in counselling process. At the time of document confirmation /verification, all shortlisted applicants have to produce their original certificates. In case of failure in producing the original documents/certificates, their admission will be cancelled.
JEECE Counselling 2017
The counselling process will be done in online mode at particular JEECE Counselling centers. Candidates are called for the registration and document verification followed by seat allocation on the basis of the rank obtained in the JEECE 2017 Exam. The admissions are provided to aspirants as per the order of the merit/rank list.
Candidates who fail to submit the original certificates of the qualifying exam at the time of counselling are not eligible to get seats through JEECE exam. JEECE Counselling fee for the candidates of different categories is as follows.
- For general candidates: INR 500
- For SC/ST Aspirants: INR 750
JEECE 2017 Counselling: Choice Locking
Candidates attending JEECE 2017 Counselling are required to bring all the documents for verification purposes. Bringing all the documents is needed as it verifies the information provided by you during JEECE Application. Following successful verification of documents, candidates are moved to the next level of the process, Choice Locking. Here’s a quick look at the choice locking procedure
- Click on” online registration and choice filling” from JCECE Website.
- Enter your JCECE mains roll no and Password to login.
- Go through the student’s Profile to assure that all the details you have filled are correct.
- Click on “CHANGE PASSWORD” and SUBMIT CHANGES
- Click on “available choices” to see the various programs available for you.
- Click on “choice filling & locking”
Note: Fill choices as many as possible to increase your chance of getting a seat. After filling the choices on click on arrange filled choices to arrange the order of choices.
Click on “choice interchange” to change the order of choices.
Now click on” Choice Rearrange” to change choice of more multiple choices.
- Click on “SAVE”.
- Click on “LOCK CHOICES” to make final selection in choices.
- After filling the choices you can take print out for future use.
JEECE 2017 Seat Allotment
JCECEB will release merit list for JEECE 2017 Counselling in June 2017. Only those candidates whose names are on the Merit list, qualify for the JEECE 2017 Seat Allotment process. Merit list of JEECE 2017 will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates. JCECEB will publish merit list and the seat matrix schedule on the official website. JCECE 2017 Seat allotment procedure will be conducted only after successful verification of the official documents.
- The seat allotment procedure for JEECE 2017 will commence after the required verification of documents of the participating candidates is completed.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for allocation of seat who have successfully applied for the Counselling Process and have filled in the choices of college and branch.
- JEECE 2017 will be conducted online and seat matrix, seat allotment and the status of the participating candidate will be displayed on the official website of JCECE.
- The entire seat allotment schedule for JCECE 2017 will be published online on the JCECE official Web page.
- To participate in the seat allotment procedure, candidate must fill the JCECE 2017 counselling registration form.
- The criteria for seat allotment will be merit-cum-choice. JCECE board will consider both the score and the choice of college while allocating the seats.
JEECE 2017 Counselling: Documents Required
At the time of counselling, students have to produce the original and self-attested copies of the following documents:
- 10th Class/Matric Mark Sheet, Admit Card and Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet, Admit Card and Passing Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by S.D.O/D.C. of Jharkhand state (for candidates claiming seat under TFW quota)
- JCECE 2017 Admit Card
- Dependency Certificate issued by competent army officer (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for Ex-servicemen). These certificates are required for those candidates who are claiming reservation under SMQ Quota.
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable)/Pension Book for candidates claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
- One passport size photograph same as affixed in application form.
Important Instructions for JEECE 2017 Counselling
The candidates are advised to follow the mentioned instructions and guideline while attending their counselling for JEECE 2017. Here’s a quick look at the important instructions for the exam.
- The qualifying candidates will be called for counselling process. Candidates will have to attend the counselling on the scheduled date, time and place.
- Candidates will have to carry the essential documents and Xerox copies of the documents for JCECE seat allotment 2017.
- Only after verification of the essential documents, the candidates will be allotted seats.
- Failure of verification or failure of submission of the documents can lead to cancellation of candidature.
- In the First round the seat allotment, counselling for all the listed seats will be carried out and if there are vacancies left, Second round will be conducted to fill the remaining seats.
- The process of seat allotment will be carried out until all the seats are filled.
- Government specified Reservations will also be applicable on the seat allotment.
- In case, any candidate is dissatisfied with the seat that is allotted to him/her in the first round, then he/she can opt for seat upgradation in the subsequent round. If the seat is not upgraded in the subsequent round then the first seat allotment will be considered as the final allotment.
- After successful seat allotment, candidates must confirm their admissions by reporting to the allotted institute and completing the requisite admission formalities.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat during the JCECE 2017 Seat Allotment process will also be required to pay an allotment fee of Rs.2000/- along with the admission fee at the time of reporting to the allotted institute.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat during the JCECE 2017 Seat Allotment process will be required to pay an allotment fee of INR 2000/- along with the admission fee at the time of reporting to the allotted institute.