JEECE Application form is available online on the official website of JCECEB i.e. http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in from April 03, 2017. The application fee for Gen/ BC-1/ BC-2 candidates is INR 900/- and for SC/ST/Female candidates is INR 450/-. Candidates can fill the application form and pay the fee in online mode only.
A candidate must be an Indian national and permanent resident of Jharkhand to be eligible to apply for JEECE 2017. Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination 2017 is conducted for admissions to first year BE/ B.Tech. Degree courses. Candidates interested in pursuing these engineering courses from the Jharkhand University’s colleges and institutions should apply for JEECE 2017.
JEECE 2017 Exam Dates
Candidates can fill the JEECE 2017 Application form online from April 03, 2017 onwards. The last date to apply is April 24, 2017. JEECE Admit Card is published one week before the exam. Here is the list of JEECE Exam Dates:
|JEECE Application form will be available from||April 03, 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 24, 2017|
|Admit Card for JEECE 2017 will be released in||Last week of April 2017|
JEECE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the basic eligibility for the JEECE Exam which the candidates must satisfy to appear for the exam:
- Only those candidates who are Indian nationals and permanent residents of Jharkhand are eligible to apply for the JEECE Exam.
- Candidates applying for admission in B.Tech. must have passed 12th examination with PCM and obtained 45% aggregate marks in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects and relaxation of 5% is provided for reserved category candidates.
- The minimum age required to appear for the exam is 17 years. There is no specified upper age limit.
How to fill JEECE 2017 Application Form?
Candidates must read all the important instructions given by JCECEB before filling the application form carefully. Candidates should have all the important details handy with them while filling up the application form. The process is divided into three stages. The steps to be followed while filling up the JEECE application form are mentioned below:
Registration and Form filling
For the new candidates, the first step is to register themselves on the online. Candidates must register themselves first using the official link.
All the necessary details related to the applicant’s personal details, educational details, exam center choice, communication details will be asked here. While registering the applicants need to fill the following important details:
- Personal Details: The candidates are required to fill their basic personal details in the first section such as Candidate’s name, Parent’s details, Date of birth, category, Nationality, family income, Aadhar number etc.
- Course and exam Centre selection: The candidates need to select the course they are applying for and indicate their choice for two test centres. Selection of the test centres must be done carefully.
- Educational Details: The candidates need to fill the required educational details in this section. All the information related to minimum educational qualification required to fulfill the set eligibility criteria by the candidates will be asked to fill here. The details related to the qualifying examination filled in the application form should be accurate. If the details mentioned in the application form do not match with the original details the candidate’s admission might be cancelled.
- Communication Details: For further communication related to the exam the candidates will be asked to fill their e-mail address, residence address, telephone number, mobile number etc. in this section.
- Choose Password: After filling all the other details the candidates will be asked to choose a password and a security question to complete the registration process. The password is important for Logging- into the candidate’s account and the security question will be helpful in case of account recovery if the candidate loses his/her password. The candidates advised to keep these details safe with them and do not share it with others.
- Security Pin: Security pin is required for candidates account safety and final completion the registration process. A unique security code is generated for every applicant as shown below.
Upload of Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression
After successful completion of application form, the candidates have to upload the following images:
- Scanned Photograph (Size of the file- 4kb-100kb) (3.5cm X 4.5cm)
- Signature (Size of the file- 1kb-30kb) (3.5cm X 1.5cm)
- Left Thumb impression (Size of the file- 1kb-30kb) (3.5cm X 4.5cm)
All the images should be in JPG format in prescribed dimensions. It should be clear with good pixels and without any reflection. The images should be uploaded at one time and no partial uploading of images is allowed.
Online Payment and Form Submission
The final step before submission of the JEECE Application Form is to make payment of the application fee. Candidates can make the application fee payment in online mode. Applicants can make the fee payment through credit card/debit card and net banking. The application fee is different for various categories.
OBC, SC, ST and female candidates must pay their application fee according to their category. The fee amount to be paid by different categories is mentioned in the table below:
|SC/ ST/ Female candidates||INR 450/-|
|Gen/ BC-1/ BC-2||INR 900/-|
Candidates must pay attention to following guidelines during fee payment and form submission:
- Extra service charges during online transactions through debit/ credit cards will be will be paid by the candidates.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- After making the fee payment the candidates need to submit the application form.
- Candidates are advised to check the JEECE application form details once again before final submission.
- After successful submission of the application form, the candidates have to keep at least two printouts of the application form for future reference. The candidates are not required to send the hard copies to the board.
Read More JCECE 2017
Important Instructions For Filling The JEECE 2017 Application Form
The important instructions that a candidate must keep in mind to fill the JEECE 2017 application form are given below: -
- Candidates applying for JEECE can apply through online mode only.
- Candidates must read the information bulletin completely before filling up the application form.
- The candidates applying for BE/ B.Tech. have to give the exam in the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Math group).
- Each applicant needs to submit only one application form. Multiple application submissions made by any candidate will be rejected.
- Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name must be the same as registered in class I.Sc./ 10+2/ equivalent qualifying examination. No prefix or title such as Mr./Shri/Fr/Dr/Mrs./Smt/Col etc. should be used.
- Application fee paid for the JEECE Exam will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- There is no provision of changing any options after the final submission of the application form.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copies to the JCECEB board. Candidates must retain the hard copies of the confirmation page of the Application form for counselling, future reference or for any future correspondence.
- JCEECE Exam will be conducted in only one stage.
- Admissions will be provisional until the time of verification of original documents and identity at the time of counselling. If at any point of time candidate is found to be ineligible his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Applicants must submit an active e-mail ID and mobile number at the time of filling the application form and retain it till the admission process is completed. All the important information may be given to the candidates via e-mail or registered mobile number so they are advised to give their personal mobile number.
- Application forms not filled in accordance with the prescribed instructions will be disqualified.
- Examination center should be chosen carefully because no change of request of exam center will be entertained after the filling of the application form.
- All the information regarding the admit card, merit list and result will be available online.
- Applicants must regularly visit the JCECEB’s website for latest updates.
Details required for JEECE 2017 Application Form
Applicants need to fill certain important information asked in the application form. To avoid last minute rush and submitting incorrect details the candidates should gather all the important details beforehand for reference while filling the application form. The candidates must keep the following important details with them before filling up the application form:
- Applicant’s Personal and Academic details.
- Mark sheet of Intermediate/ 10+2.
- A valid Email ID and an active mobile number.
- Adhaar number.
- Scanned copy of photograph (100 KB), signature (50 KB) and left-hand thumb impression (50 KB) in JPEG format.
- Credit/Debit card details for fee submission.
- A valid address for further communication.
JEECE 2017 Application Form Correction
The information filled in the JEECE Application form should be authentic and accurate. Candidates can make changes in the application form if required but before the final submission of the application form. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will not provide any correction period after the final submission of application form. Therefore, candidates are suggested to fill the application form with full concentration.
Candidates are also advised to check all the information before the final submission so that there is least chance of error. There is no provision of form correction after final submission so any incorrect information filled by the candidates may lead to the rejection of the application form and cancellation of candidature.