NEET 2018 Admit Card by CBSE
NEET 2018 Admit Card will be available in the month of April. Candidates who successfully fill NEET 2018 Application Form, available in January can download it via online mode only. The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will issue the document at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Listed below are quick facts about NEET Admit Card:
- Enter Registration No., Date of Birth and Security Pin in order to access the hall ticket.
- A copy of admit card will be emailed on the registered Email ID of candidate in PDF format.
- The document will not be sent by post.
- It is a mandatory document as it bears candidate’s particulars, exam date, time and venue. Check NEET Exam Centers
- Candidates must carry valid documents for identity verification along with NEET admit card on the day of the exam. Check Documents Required with NEET Admit Card
CBSE will schedule NEET 2018 in the month of May. This year, nearly 12 lakh registrations are expected for admissions to over 80,000 MBBS and BDS seats under Government, Private and Deemed Medical Colleges in India. The examination will be conducted in offline mode, having 180 objective type questions. Check NEET Exam Pattern
Highlights of NEET 2018 Admit Card
|NEET Admit Card 2018 will be available from||April 2018|
|Issuing body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of availablity||Online |
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.cbseneet.nic.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates name, Application number, Test centre, Test date & time, Course|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||Copy of application form and a photo ID |
|CBSE Helpline Number||011-22041807, 011-22041808|
How to Download NEET Admit Card?
- NEET Admit Card will be issued by CBSE.
- It is an important document which candidates must have at the time of examination and preserve till the end of admission procedure.
- It must be noted that the admit card will not be sent to candidates through post or any other offline mode.
- Candidates must have a print out of the admit card, and this print out shall be considered valid throughout.
Steps to download NEET Admit Card Online:
- Visit the official website of CBSE i.e. cbseneet.nic.in.
- Click on ‘NEET 2018 Admit Card’ link.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the security pin shown below and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be redirected to another page to view NEET Admit Card.
- Download it and take printouts for future use.
Note: If you are unable to download the admit card, visit the nearest Common Service Center (CSC). Pay INR 10 for each printout of the NEET Admit Card.
After downloading the NEET Admit Card or obtaining it from the CSC, candidates have to paste a postcard sized photograph in the performa attached with the admit card for NEET. The photograph must have a white background with size equal to 4cmx 6cm. Also, carry a passport-sized graph which will be pasted on the attendance sheet during the exam.
The photograph pasted will be checked by the invigilator to confirm the identity of the candidate.
Details on NEET Admit Card
NEET Admit Card contains the details of the applicant in order to verify their identity and thus avoid any malpractice during the examination. NEET admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Subcategory (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of examination center allotted to the candidate.
- Medium of Question Paper.
A candidate must double-check the information given on the admit card and in the case of any discrepancy they must contact the concerned authorities before the exam.
Instructions for NEET Admit Card
The importance of NEET Admit Card is not limited to just the exam day. It may be required during subsequent admission stages such as counselling. So a candidate must keep their NEET admit card safe and follow the instructions given below:
- Candidate must not spoil their admit card or mutilate it as it is a very useful document.
- Candidates must also not change any entry made therein. For any changes in the information given on the admit card, contact the exam authority to the earliest.
- Candidates are required to preserve their NEET admit cards in good condition till the entire admission process in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
- Do not carry any unfair item or any other document except admit card at the exam center for NEET.
- Any mutilated, altered or invalid admit card will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Also, produce the admit card whenever asked at the examination center. Thus, carry multiple copies of the same
NEET Photo size, Dimensions and Format Details
Candidates after downloading the admit card have to affix a passport size photograph on it. It is advisable for the candidates to past a photograph with a format similar to one used while filling up NEET Application form.
- NEET 2017 Photo size- 10 Kb to 100 Kb
- NEET 2017 Photograph Background- It should be white
- The photograph should be recently clicked i.e. After January 1, 2017
Read full details about NEET Photo size, dimension and format details
NEET Exam Centers
NEET will be conducted at more than 80 centers spread across Indian states and Union Territories. The list of the approved exam cities for NEET 2017 is given below:
|City||City Code||City||City Code||City||City Code|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||812||Indore||839||Madurai||866|
|Ranchi||827||Behrampur||854|| || |
Candidates must select their NEET exam center very carefully during application process, since under no condition will the exam center be changed after allocation. Candidates should select their exam city on the basis of proximity from their home-town or city of residence.
NEET Exam Day Instructions
On the day of NEET exam, candidates have to follow a certain set of instructions on the day of exam. Any candidate who fails to abide by the rules will be disqualified from the exam. The instructions to be followed are given below:
- The examination center will open 2 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the CBSE NEET 2017.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the NEET 2017 examination center after 09.30 a.m.
- Candidates who do not carry their admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
- The candidate must affix a passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card.
- Seats with roll numbers will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the NEET 2017 from a seat or room other than the allotted one to him/her, his/her candidature, as a result, shall stand cancelled.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any material except the admit card and photographs inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item or any item which could be used in unfair means. Possession of any such article with the candidates inside the center premises will attract the penalties of unfair practices.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave his/her seat or the examination hall until the conclusion of the test as per schedule.
- Candidate must not leave the examination hall without submitting their answer sheet to the invigilator on duty.
- Water bottles, tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates inside the NEET 2018 examination center.
- The NEET 2017 examination will start exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- Before the start of test, some important instructions will be communicated to the candidates by the invigilator, which require strict compliance by the candidates.
- A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at half-time. A signal will also be given before the closing time when the candidates must stop marking the responses.
- The candidates must sign twice on the attendance sheet at the appropriate place, first immediately after the commencement of examination and second while handing over the answer sheet to the invigilator.
- The candidates are required to put their finger impressions in the space provided on the Attendance Sheet.
- Candidates are required to check and ensure that the test-booklet for NEET 2018 contains as many number of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
- Those candidates who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the Board under any circumstances.
Instructions for Parents for NEET 2018 Exam Day
It is evident that most of the candidates will be accompanied by their parent or guardian on the day of exam to the exam center. It is expected from parents/guardians to guide their wards appropriately on the following issues before leaving home for appearing in the NEET 2017 Exam:
- Candidate will not be allowed to enter in the examination center after 09.30 a.m.
- Candidate should follow all the instructions and maintain discipline during the examination.
- Candidate must not breach any examination rule.
- Candidate will not use and promote any unfair means/activity during the examination.
- In case, the candidate finds that a candidate is using unfair means in the examination, the same may immediately be informed to the invigilator on duty.
- Candidate must carry NEET Admit card along with passport size photograph affixed on it and one postcard size photograph affixed on the proforma and
- Candidate will not bring any barred item(s) at the center.
- Candidate will cooperate with the staff at the examination center in frisking.
- Candidate will report at the allotted examination center well in advance to be available for compulsory physical frisking.
- The candidate will follow the dress code for appearing in NEET 2017.
- Candidate found to be indulging in any unwanted activities, will be debarred from taking the NEET examination permanently in future and will also be liable for criminal action and/or any other action deemed fit by the Board.
- Candidates are also advised to set their clock as per the time displayed in the clock available on the NEET website.
- The parents and the candidates are advised to visit the allotted examination center a day before the examination to see the location, distance etc. to avoid any problem on the day of NEET 2017.
The candidates will be subjected to extensive and compulsory frisking before entering the examination center with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors. They are not allowed to carry the following items inside the examination center under any circumstances.
- Any stationery such as textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, geometry/pencil box, calculator, pen, scale, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table, etc.
- Any communication and electronic item such as device like cell phone, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, watch, camera etc.
- Other items like wallet, handbags, belt, cap etc.
- Ornaments such as ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, etc.
- Any metallic objects
- Any edibles opened/packed, water bottle etc.
- Any other item, which could be, used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices such as camera, Bluetooth etc.
No arrangement will be made at the exam centers for safe keeping of any articles/items belonging to the candidates.
In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the barred items as listed above inside the center, it will be considered as use of unfair means and appropriate action will be taken against the candidate in accordance with the relevant provisions.
NEET 2017 aspirants are required to follow the dress code mentioned below:
- Light clothes with half-sleeves not having big/huge buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with salwar/trouser.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels and not shoes.