NEET MDS 2018 Exam Dates will be released by National Board of Examination (NBE) on its official website i.e. www.nbe.edu.in . Candidates wishing to pursue MDS program from all government and private dental colleges of the country must apply for this test.
- NEET MDS (National Entrance cum Eligibility Test) 2018 will be held on January 7, 2018.
- NEET MDS 2018 Application Form is available from October 31 on official website of NEET MDS for all aspirants willing to apply.
- Students who register successfully for the test will be able to download their NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card likely from mid- November.
- NEET MDS 2018 Result is tentatively scheduled to be declared on or before January 31, 2018 on its official website.
NEET MDS is a national level entrance exam held annually in the month of December/January. It is a portal for candidates seeking admission into MDS courses offered by various dental institutes.
NEET MDS 2018 Registration Dates
The registration for NEET MDS 2018 will begin from the 1st week of September after NBE releases the official notification. Individuals must have a BDS degree from a recognized institute and should have completed their compulsory internship period to fulfill the basic eligibility criterion of the test.
- Students can fill the application form of NEET MDS 2018 through the online mode only by visiting the official website i.e. nbe.edu.in.
- They will have to provide complete details of their personal and academic background.
- Aspirants must also pay an application fee of INR 3750 (INR 2750 for SC/ ST/ PwD category) in order to register themselves.
- The registration fee is non- refundable and non- transferable.
The important NEET MDS Registration Dates 2018 are given below:
|Official Notification for NEET MDS 2018||October 30, 2017|
|NEET MDS Application Form 2018 will be available from||October 31, 2017|
|Last day to pay application fee via online mode||November 27, 2017|
|Last date to fill or edit NEET MDS Application Form 2018||November 27, 2017|
NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card Date
Aspirants who successfully register for the exam will be issued admit cards by NBE. They can download NEET MDS 2018 Admit Card from the 2nd week of November (around 2 weeks before the exam).
- NEET MDS Admit Card will be available on the official website of NBE i.e. nbe.edu.in
- The admit card for NEET MDS will be issued only to those individuals who have submitted complete application forms on time.
- Hall ticket is a mandatory document without which no applicant will be granted entry into the exam hall.
- Aspirants will also be required to paste their recent passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card.
- NEET MDS 2018 Admit card will have the following essential information:
- Name of student
- Roll number
- Date and Time of examination
- Details of the test center allotted
- Exam rules and regulations
NEET MDS 2018 Exam Date
NEET MDS 2018 is scheduled to be held on January 7, 2018. The exam will be held in 2 sessions- Forenoon and Afternoon Session. Some highlights of the paper pattern of the test are as follows:
- It is an online exam which will have a total of 240 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of NEET MDS 2018 is 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- Every correct answer will be awarded +1 marks while negative marking will not be applicable.
|NEET MDS 2018 Exam Date||January 7, 2018|
NEET MDS 2018 Result Date
The result of NEET MDS 2018 is likely to be announced by January 31, 2018. NEET MDS Result will be declared online by its conducting body- NBE at nde.edu.in.
- Applicants must visit the official website and enter their User ID and Password in order to check their NEET MDS 2018 Result.
- The validity of the result of NEET MDS 2018 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2018 admission session for MDS courses.
- It cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MDS courses.
- The result will solely be based on the individual’s performance in the entrance exam.
- Students must obtain at least 50th percentile (40th percentile for SC/ ST/ OBC category) to clear the exam.
- All applicants who qualify the entrance test and secure the minimum NEET MDS 2018 cut off, will be able to participate in the counseling rounds held by the organizing body.
Here is the NEET MDS 2018 Result Date for reference:
|NEET MDS 2018 Result||January 25, 2018|
NEET MDS 2018 Counselling Date
The conducting authority i.e. NBE will release a merit list which will feature the names of all students who have qualified NEET MDS 2018. Such aspirants must participate in the counseling process for admission to various institutes.
- NEET MDS 2018 Counselling will be held around March 14, 2018.
- Short- listed individuals must register for the counseling process online through their NEET MDS accounts.
- Counseling will be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for the All India Quota and by the designated state authority for the State Quota.
- Private and Deemed dental institutes will organize their separate counseling session.
- Individuals should participate in the counseling for admission to State quota MDS seats/ Private and Deemed Colleges seats based on their choice and fulfillment of eligibility and domicile criteria.
|NEET MDS 2018 Counselling||March 14, 2018|
NEET MDS 2018 Selection Procedure
Admissions to all PG dental courses will be done based on NEET MDS 2018 Score only. There will be no separate rounds held for selection thereafter. The state and private/ deemed colleges will have their own norms regarding eligibility and reservation. Students will be allotted seats in the colleges falling under these categories as per rules laid down by the designated authority.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College