MZUEEE 2018 will be held in the month of June 2018. Candidates can fill MZUEEE 2018 application form in the month of February 2018. It can be filled in online mode only.
- The application fee is INR 700 for General category and INR 350 for SC/ST category.
- Students must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- MZUEEE Admit Card can be downloaded online using application number and password.
- The question paper will consist of 200 MCQs.
- The total time limit is 180 minutes.
- MZUEEE 2018 Results are expected to be out in the first week of July 2018.
- MZUEEE 2018 Counselling and Seat Allocation process will begin shortly after the declaration of the results.
Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination (MZUEEE) is the state level entrance examination conducted by the Mizoram University. MZUEEE 2018 will be conducted to test the aptitude of candidates seeking admission into B. Tech programmes to various colleges in the state of Mizoram.
MZUEEE 2018 Exam Highlights Table
|Name||Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Date of Exam||June 2018|
|Conducting Body||Mizoram University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
MZUEEE 2018 Exam Dates
Mizoram University will release official notification to fill MZUEEE 2018 Application Form in the month of February 2018. The last date of submitting the application form will be in the month of June 2018. MZUEEE 2018 entrance exam will also be conducted in the month of June 2018. MZUEEE 2018 exam dates are given below in the table:
|Application form will be declared||February 2018|
|Last Date of Submission 2018Application form||June 2018|
|Admit Card will be available||June 2018|
|Examination Date||June 2018|
|Result will be announced||July 2018|
MZUEEE 2018 Eligibility
Before applying for the exam, all candidates must be aware of the MZUEE 2018 eligibility set by the conducting body. It is compulsory for all the candidate to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. Here are MZUEEE 2018 eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 final or equivalent examination in 2018 may also appear in MZUEEE 2018 provisionally.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1993 are eligible.
- For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required in qualifying exam is 45%.
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
MZUEEE 2018 Application Form
The application process for MZUEEE 2018 will start in the month of February 2018. MZUEEE 2018 Registration can be done only through online mode. The last date to pay the application fee is in the month of June 2018.
Candidates should read all the Instructions carefully before filling MZUEEE 2018 Application Form. Check the steps given below to fill the Online Application form:
- Visit the official application form link of MZUEEE 2018.
- Click on ‘Go to Registration’.
- Enter your basic details like name, father’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, preferred program and department.
- Confirm the details and Click on Submit
- Candidates will receive the application number and OTP (One Time Password)
- Sign in to your account using application number and OTP received. Candidate will receive their Application number and OTP on their registered email address and mobile number.
- Enter all the personal and academic details required in the application form.
- Pay the application fees through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- MZUEEE 2018 Application fee is INR 700 for General category and INR 350 for SC/ST candidates.
- Enter all the details required for the completion of the payment process via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and scanned signature (Maximum file size 50 KB each).
- Review the details in the entire form, make changes, if necessary and Click on Submit button.
After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a PDF file, candidates have to download this PDF file, take a print out and send to university address:
Academic Administration Office
Tanhril, Aizawl-796004, Mizoram
MZUEEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will have to download their MZUEEE 2018 Admit Card from the official website few days before the examination. Admit Card will not be sent to candidates through post/email. To download the Admit Card, candidates need to enter application number and date of birth.
Steps to download the Admit Card are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link referred as MZUEEE 2018 Admit Card.
- Enter your login details Application Number and date of birth.
- Login and download the Admit Card for examination.
- Print the Admit Card on A4 sheet.
Candidate should take a printout of their MZUEEE 2018 hall ticket and keep with them during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof, so they won’t face any problem while giving the exam. Candidates are also advised to preserve his/her MZUEEE 2018 Admit Card till the admission process is over.
MZUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
MZUEEE 2018 will be Pencil & paper based test. The question paper will contain total 200 questions of the objective type from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The total time duration will be of 180 minutes.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- For every incorrect answer 1/2 marks will be deducted.
- Zero marks for the questions not answered.
OMR Answer sheets will be given to the candidates to mark the answers. It is mandatory for the aspirants to use pencil only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles. If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as an incorrect answer.
MZUEE 2018 Exam Pattern Highlights Table
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||200 MCQs|
|Duration of Exam||180 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-1/2 mark for every incorrect answer|
MZUEEE 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for MZUEEE will be as per the JEE Main 2018 Exam. Candidates will be tested based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XI and Class XII.
|Physics||Physical World and Measurement|
|Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy and Power|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body|
|Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Oscillations and Waves|
|Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Atoms and Nuclei|
|Chemistry||Some basic concepts of Chemistry|
|Structure of Atom|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)|
|General Introduction of p-Block Element|
|Basic Principals and Techniques of Organic Chemistry|
|Classification of hydrocarbons|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|d-and f-Block Elements|
|Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry|
|Purification & Characterization of Organic Chemistry|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids|
|Organic compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday life|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relation & Functions|
|Matrices and Determinants|
|Sequenced and Series|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Limits, Continuity and Differentiability|
|Application of Binomial Theorem|
MZUEEE 2018 Answer Key
The exam conducting authority will publish the Answer Key of MZUEEE 2018 on its official portal. The answer key will be released soon after the conclusion of written exam, candidates will be able to calculate their marks before the result announcement.
Candidates can also submit their objection on the answer key if any, to the office of the “Convener, MZUEEE 2018” through email/Speed or Registered Post or in person within three days after publication of the answer key. Final answer key will be published along with MZUEEE 2018 Results.
MZUEEE 2018 Result
MZUEEE 2018 Results will be announced in the month of July 2018. The result will be declared through online mode only. Candidates, who will pass the examination will be called for the counselling process. MZUEEE 2018 result will contain the name, application number/roll number of the candidates selected for the admission process.
Step to check MZUEEE 2018 Results are given below:
- Visit the official website of MZUEEE.
- Click on the link for ‘MZUEEE 2018 Results’.
- Enter the Application Number/Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Check the details on the MZUEEE 2018 Results.
- Download and take printout of MZUEEE 2018 Results.
MZUEEE 2018 Merit List
Mizoram University will publish separate merit list for MZUEEE 2018 and JEE Main 2018 based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance test. Only those students who will score more than the cutoff marks will be considered as the qualified candidates and will be considered in the Merit List for MZUEEE 2018 Counselling.
Ranking of MZUEEE 2018 merit list will be in the descending order of total marks scored in the entrance exam. Separate Reserved category list will also be prepared. Based on candidate’s performance, they will be called for Counselling procedure.
MZUEEE 2018 Counselling
MZUEEE 2018 Counselling will begin few weeks after the declaration of results. Only those candidates who will be shortlisted in the MZUEEE 2018 Merit List will be eligible for the counselling process.
- MZUEEE 2018 Counselling process will involve document verification and the final seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment will take place basis the ranks acquired by the candidates in the merit list and the availability of the seats.
- A counselling fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of attending the counselling.
- Counselling and MZUEEE 2018 Seat Allotment will be done in the sequential order based on JEE Main 2018.
- MZUEEE 2018 Rank of the candidate, therefore, they are advised to appear for counselling on the specified date and time allotted to them.
All the certificates and documents of the candidate will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date. Students should appear for counselling procedure with all the necessary documents. No other person will be allowed to appear for the counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Candidates shortlisted for the counselling rounds need to carry the following documents in original as well as two sets of photocopies:
- MZUEEE 2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Class X and XII Pass Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Six Passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main 2018 Score Card or MZUEEE 2018 Result
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)