MAT Admit Card 2017 (September)
MAT Admit Card 2017 (September) is available to download from August 29, 2017. All India Management Association (AIMA) releases separate admit cards for online and offline exams. Candidates who successfully complete MAT Registration can download the document from MAT Official Website i.e. aima.in.
Listed below are some quick facts about MAT Admit Card 2017-
- To access your admit card, log in using your Application Number, Date of Birth & Email ID.
- The hall ticket can last be downloaded till the exam day. Check MAT Exam Dates
- It will contain details such as the language of paper, exam center, date & time slot of the exam, roll number and photo of the candidate.
- Any discrepancies in MAT Admit Card should be reported to AIMA via 011-47673020 or email@example.com.
- Along with the admit card, it is mandatory to carry a photo identity card to MAT Exam Center.
- Make note that no request for issuing a duplicate MAT admit card on the exam day will be entertained.
- In case a candidate has opted for a scribe, he must produce a valid photo id (original/photocopy) and an affidavit to prove the same.
MAT will be conducted on September 3 (offline) and September 9 (online). AIMA releases separate admit cards of MAT for all 4 sessions in a year (February, May, September, and December).
Highlights of MAT Admit Card
|MAT 2017 Admit Card Date (September) ||August 29, 2017 (5.30 PM) onwards|
|MAT 2017 Exam Date||September 3 & 9, 2017|
|Issuing body||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|MAT Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.aima.in|
|Number of test takers for MAT 2017 ||Approx. 3 lakh|
|MAT Hall Ticket can be accessed using||Application Number and Date of Birth|
|Details on Admit Card of MAT||Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category|
|Documents to carry on exam day||Admit Card and one Photo ID |
|MAT Helpline Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org or 011-47673020 / 24638896|
How to Download MAT Admit Card 2017?
- The process to download MAT Admit Card is completely online.
- Candidates can obtain their admit card by logging in with Application Number, Password and Email ID.
- The facility of downloading MAT Admit Card is available until the exam date.
- It should be noted that the hall ticket is not mailed or sent to the candidates by post.
Here are the steps to download MAT Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of MAT i.e. www.aima.in
- Under ‘Quick links’, click on MAT Admit Card tab.
- Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and Name. Click on Submit.
- You will be redirected to your profile.
- Click on “MAT Admit Card Download” button.
- Save the admit card and take its print out.
What After Downloading MAT Admit Card?
- Once you have the MAT Admit Card in hand, cross-check all the details mentioned on it.
- In case of an incorrect detail, you must contact the authority immediately.
- In case, your photograph/ signature is blur, carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in original.
Problem in Downloading MAT Admit Card
A candidate may be unable to download MAT Admit Card 2017 (September) due to the following reasons. Make sure all these are taken care of before you begin to download MAT Admit Card.
- If application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials.
Details on MAT Admit Card 2017
MAT Admit Card carries all important information about the candidate and the exam they are appearing for. They must remember to verify all the particulars and ensure that every detail mentioned on MAT Admit Card is accurate and true. Information on admit card of MAT is given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- PwD/DA status
- Test Schedule
- MAT Exam Center
- Test Time Slot
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Exam Day Instructions
Discrepancy in MAT Admit Card 2017
In case there is any discrepancy in the details mentioned on MAT Admit Card, a candidate should immediately contact the concerned authorities for a solution. If you do not alert the authorities before examination, you might have to face problem on the exam day.
You can contact the concerned authorities in the following cases:
- If your name is misspelt in MAT Admit Card
- If your PwD/DA status is incorrect in MAT hall ticket
- If a different test city is allotted rather than the one filled during MAT Registration
- If your photograph is not visible on admit card
- If you are unable to download admit card despite successful registration
In all these cases, you must immediately contact AIMA, the exam conducting authority. You can contact the helpdesk from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The helpdesk contact information is given below:
Contact Number: 011-47673020 / 24638896
Helpdesk email address: email@example.com
Documents Required at MAT Exam Center 2017
- A candidate is required to bring an original and Xerox copy of a valid photo id proof along with MAT Admit Card.
- Candidates applying under reserved categories are also advised to carry the original copy of their Caste/Disability certificate on the day of the exam.
- Those who have changed their names with due procedure should also carry their respective document along with their MAT Admit Card.
Candidates appearing forMAT 2017 should carry any one of the following documents as their photo identity proof to MAT Exam Center:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar UID
- Driving License
Items Barred at MAT Exam Center
- Any electronic material such as watch, microphone, Bluetooth, earphone, mobile, health band, calculator, pager and pieces/bits of paper, pencil box etc. is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- It is recommended to wear open footwear not closed shoes.
- Candidates are also advised not to put mehendi or any cosmetic color on their hands as it may cause error while doing digital fingerprint scan recording on the exam day.
- They cannot sit for the exam unless they clear the fingerprint scanning.
Instructions on MAT Admit Card 2017
The importance of MAT Admit Card is not limited to just the exam day. It is also required during the subsequent admission stages. It is important for a candidate to be well aware of the instructions MAT Admit Card will carry. Read them below:
- A candidate must not spoil or mutilate MAT Admit Card.
- Candidates must also not change any entry made therein. For any changes in the information given on the admit card, contact the exam authority to the earliest.
- Candidates are required to preserve their MAT admit cards in good condition till the entire admission process is over.
- Do not carry any unfair item or any other document except admit card at the exam center for MAT.
- Any mutilated, altered or invalid admit card will lead to cancellation of your candidature.
- Also, carry multiple copies of MAT Hall Ticket in exam hall.
Important Exam Day Guidelines
- Locate your test center – Make sure that you reach the right test center on the exam day. Check MAT Admit Card for the address of exam center and visit it before at least 30 minutes before given exam time.
- Avoid last minute preparations – If you have not prepared for some topic so far, it is advisable to not start it just before few hours for the test. Neither would you be able to grasp it nor revise topics you prepared already. It is ok to leave out few topics. Otherwise, it will create confusion and panic at the last moment.
- Relax and stay confident - Relaxation should be the main mantra a day before your MAT 2017 exam. You have worked very hard so far and even if you have not, you cannot make it up in few hours, so the best way is to relax yourself. Confidence is the only key to success, so do not be nervous at all.
- Revision – Revise your shortcuts very well. You will need them during exams to solve your paper at the given time.
- Required Documents and Materials – Make sure you kept all the required documents such as MAT 2017 admit card, ID, etc. along with pen and pencil.
MAT Exam Centers 2017
- MAT in offline mode is held in 51 cities, as compared to the computer-based test which is conducted in 12 cities across the country.
- The exam is also conducted in Dubai and Singapore.
- The choice of selecting preferred MAT Exam Center is available at the time ofregistration
- For Candidates in the Differently Abled category (Low vision and Cerebral palsy), Wheel Chairs will be made available at the test center according to the preference filled in the application form.
- AIMA will preferably try to allot the chosen MAT Exam Centers filled by the candidates in the application form. The venue of exam center and instructions will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
- MAT is held in both the modes- online and paper based mode. The offline mode is scheduled for September 03, 2017 and the online mode test will take place on September 09, 2017.
MAT 2017 Admit Card FAQs
Ques. What all do I need to carry to MAT Exam Center?
Ans. It is mandatory for candidates to carry a valid photo id card along with MAT admit card to the exam center. While taking the MAT exam, candidates should carry any one of the following documents with its Xerox copy- Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card, College ID or Employer ID for photo identification.
Ques. Can I carry a Xerox copy of photo id card on MAT exam day?
Ans. No. Candidates should carry any one of the above-mentioned photo id proof in original. A Xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at MAT exam center.
Ques. Can I change MAT Test Center?
Ans. No. MAT Test Centre for the exam should be chosen with the utmost care during MAT Registration. Candidates can take exam only at test center mentioned on MAT Admit Card 2017. The request of changing MAT exam center will not be accepted under any circumstance.
Ques. What do I need to do after downloading MAT Hall Ticket?
Ans. Every candidate must cross check all the details mentioned on MAT Admit Card. If any discrepancies are found, it must be immediately rectified by reporting to the concerned authority. Candidates must print at least 2-copies of MAT Admit Card.
Ques. Can I avail the services of a Scribe?
Ans. Yes. Candidates availing the services of a scribe should submit the scribe affidavit. Also, they should carry a photo id card to the test center.
Ques. I have lost my MAT Admit Card. What should I do?
Ans. If by some unfortunate event you happen to lose your MAT Admit Card, do not worry. You can go back to the official website for MAT and download and reprint your admit card. You can download and print your admit card by logging in your candidate’s profile till the exam day.