KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form is available now. The last date to register is January 20. KMAT Kerala Application Form has to be filled online, at the official website i.e. kmatkerala.in.
- Candidates have to first pay the application fee. It is INR 1000 for general category candidates and INR 750 for reserved category.
- After the fee payment, fill the application form within 24 hours with your personal & academic details.
- To apply for KMAT Kerala 2018, it is important to hold a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. The exam is scheduled for February 4.
KMAT Kerala 2018 Registration Dates
|Availability of KMAT Kerala Application Form 2018||November 15, 2017|
|Last date to submit KMAT Kerala Application Fee||January 19, 2018|
|Last date to submit KMAT Kerala Application Form 2018||January 20, 2018|
|Availability of KMAT Kerala 2018 Admit Card||January 2018|
How to Fill Kerala KMAT 2018 Application Form?
There are two main steps to follow in order to complete KMAT Registration.
Step 1: Payment of Application Fee Online
- Go to the official website of KMAT Kerala
- Select the session for which registration needs to be done
- Click on ‘pay online’ tab
- Select checkbox on Disclaimer Clause page and click Proceed
- Select category from General Candidate or SC/ST Candidate on State Bank Collect page
- After selecting category, fill basic details, namely Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID. Since these details cannot be changed, they have to be filled with extreme care. Click on submit after carefully filling details.
- Candidate will then have to make payment of application fees, which is INR 1,000 for general category and INR 750 for SC/ST category applicants. Payment can only be made through online mode and no offline mode is applicable. Payment can be made through Net banking, Credit Card or Debit Card facility of any bank. Remitted fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- After successfully paying the Application fee online, an ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and fee payment receipt will be generated.
- Candidate must take a printout of the receipt
- In case SB Collect Reference Number is not generated after successful payment of application fees, candidate must immediately contact concerned authorities at email address - email@example.com, stating complete details - name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID
- SB Collect Reference Number will act as the username, while date of birth will be candidate’s password for logging into site in Stage 2
Step 2: Filling KMAT Kerala Application Form
Candidate will be able to login into the account 24 hours after submission of application fee or next day of application fee payment. However, if next day is Sunday or public holiday candidate will have to login the day after that.
- After selecting the registered session on official website of KMAT Kerala, login using SB Collect Reference Number as username and date of birth as password.
- Fill personal and academic details in the given boxes. These details must be carefully and correctly filled because any misrepresentation can lead to cancellation of candidature
- A unique application number will be generated and will appear at top of the page. Note it down
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature
- If all details are correct, then tick on ‘Disclaimer’ at top of the page
- Click ‘Print complete Application Form’ tab
- Print out of application form can be taken as proof of online submission.
Specification for KMAT Kerala Photograph & Signature
Details in Kerala KMAT 2018 Application Form
Kerala KMAT 2018 Application Form requires candidate to fill detailed information regarding personal and educational particulars
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Name has to be entered as on valid identity proof|
|Father’s Name||Fill name of father|
|Mother’s Name||Fill name rof moth|
|Address||Enter address with complete details including pin code|
|Gender||Chose from male, female or transgender|
|Category||Whether belongs to General or SC/ST or other category|
|Academic Details||Fill in details regarding 10th, 12th and graduation, including marks and university from which course has been pursued|
|Participation||Enter if part of any activities like PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports etc.|
|Mobile Number||Enter correctly for further correspondence|
|Email ID||Enter correctly for further correspondence|
|Photograph||Upload latest photograph|
|Signature||Upload valid signature|
|Aadhar number||Fill Aadhar number correctly|
|Choice of Centers||Select three preferred centers for examination|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College