JUET 2018 Application Form
JUET 2018 Application form is for JUET Entrance Examination 2018 which is conducted for admission to various courses in the University Of Jammu, Jammu And Kashmir.
- Candidates have to apply online for the registration of JUET 2018. No other mode of application is available.
- The application form will be available from the mid of May.
- The payment of requisite fee should be done online only through an E-CHALLAN generated after the submission of the application form.
- Application form can be filled through the following steps-
- Log onto the official website of the University of Jammu
- Click on the JUET option available on the left corner of the website
- Register yourself through a valid Email ID, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- Application form appears on the screen. Fill in the details and upload the required documents asked.
- Click on submit button and pay the fee by the challan generated after submission of the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill the details correctly as no alteration/correction will be done after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates above 17 years of age who have passed 10+1+3 or 10+2+2 with a minimum of 40% are eligible for the entrance exam.
- Admit card for the exam will be uploaded on the website. Candidates can access it by logging into their student accounts. Admit card will not be sent to a candidate through post.
- Application fee is INR 600 for general category and INR 500 for reserved category students.
JUET 2018 Registration Dates
Given below is the table containing JUET 2018 registration dates:-
|JUET 2018 Application Form will be available from||May 15, 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 29, 2018|
|Last date to remit the application fee||June 14, 2018|
|JUET 2018 Admit card will be issued on||June 15, 2018|
|JUET 2018 is scheduled for||June 20, 2018|
JUET 2018 ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who are planning to appear for JUET 2018 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- AGE LIMIT- Candidates age should be above 17 years. No upper limit to the age of a candidate is given by the University of Jammu.
- CITIZENSHIP/RESIDENTIAL CRITERIA- Candidate should belong to Jammu city.
- Applicants who do not belong to the Territory of Jammu University but has scored more than 60% in B. A, B.Sc, B.COM, BBA and, BCA can also apply.
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION- for Masters and bachelor’s degree, candidates should have done graduation with science commerce, arts or business administration.
- Applicants should have done 2 years of degree course by following 10+2+2 or 10+1+3 pattern.
- One year of duration bridge course consisting of part III of BSC, B.Com or BBA should be done.
- Applicants should have completed 3 years professional degree course with a minimum of 40%marks. (36% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category)
How to Fill JUET 2018 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply online exclusively through the official website of University of Jammu. Following are the steps to apply online-
- Log onto the official website of University of Jammu www.jammuuniversity.com
- Click on the JAMMU UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE TEST option on the bottom left of the page. You will be directed to JUET’S official page. https://juet.in/
- Register yourself through a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Click on the APPLICATION form to fill in the details. Fill in your personal details, contact details and documents to be uploaded. Applicants should fill the following details-
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Residential Address
- Contact details
- Before starting registration of application on the website applicant should have a soft copy of the following documents-
- Passport Size Photograph- 2 KB- 100 KB (JPG Format)
- Signature- 2 KB- 100 KB (JPG Format)
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the registration of online application form.
Check JUET Exam Pattern
JUET 2018 Application Fee
Mode of payment to be followed is online. Candidates can pay the fee by following the under mentioned points-
- Once the application form is submitted online, the system will generate a challan pre-printed with the candidate’s details.
- Click on DOWNLOAD CHALLAN to download a copy of challan from the website.
- It can be paid at any of the designated branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
- Challan can be paid online as well. You can pay the requisite amount through net banking by your credit card or debit card.
- Once the payment is done the process for online application will complete. Application shall be rejected if payment is not done in the prescribed time of the payment.
- Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of challan with them for future references.
|SC/ST (Leh and Kargil)||INR 500|
How to Retrieve Password or Registration Number?
If you forget or miss your registration number or password use FORGET PASSWORD link option next to APPLICANT LOGIN page. Fill all the necessary information to get the registration number and password.
Details mentioned on the application form will be considered final. NO change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained under any circumstances after the submission of the online application form.
JUET 2018 FAQ’S
Q1. What to do if the photograph or signature is not getting uploaded? Can they be uploaded at some later stage?
1. Please check the size of photograph and signature are in the prescribed size and format only that is JPG or JPEG. It is mandatory to upload the photograph at the time of registration only.
Q2. After payment of fee to J&K bank branch, how should I verify the payment status?
2. Login into your applicants account and verify your payment status after 3-4 days of payment.
Q3. Will the University send the Admit Card by post?
3. No. Only the soft copy of admit card will be issued to the candidates.
Q4. How do I know that my application is accepted for JUTE 2018?
4. Successful registration details will be sent through an Email to your email ID and SMS to your mobile given in the application form. Your form will be accepted after your fee is confirmed by the bank.
Q5. Can a candidate who is waiting for the final result, apply for JUTE?
5. Yes. Candidate must have appeared for the qualifying examination.
Q.6 I did not receive intimation for registration of my application?
6. Registration number is sent by auto-response confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails is purely done upon the correctness of email ID provided by the candidates and policy of e-mail service provider. In the case of any discrepancies in sending of the registration number, please do not expect replies from the University. REGISTRATION NUMBER is also sent by SMS to the mobile number of the candidate given in the application.