JUET 2018 APPLICATION & REGISTRATION
STATE LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
JUET 2018 Application form is for JUET Entrance Examination 2018 which is conducted for admission to various courses in the University Of Jammu, Jammu And Kashmir.
Given below is the table containing JUET 2018 registration dates:-
|JUET 2018 Application Form will be available from||May 15, 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 29, 2018|
|Last date to remit the application fee||June 14, 2018|
|JUET 2018 Admit card will be issued on||June 15, 2018|
|JUET 2018 is scheduled for||June 20, 2018|
Candidates who are planning to appear for JUET 2018 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
Candidates have to apply online exclusively through the official website of University of Jammu. Following are the steps to apply online-
Check JUET Exam Pattern
Mode of payment to be followed is online. Candidates can pay the fee by following the under mentioned points-
|SC/ST (Leh and Kargil)||INR 500|
If you forget or miss your registration number or password use FORGET PASSWORD link option next to APPLICANT LOGIN page. Fill all the necessary information to get the registration number and password.
Details mentioned on the application form will be considered final. NO change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained under any circumstances after the submission of the online application form.
Q1. What to do if the photograph or signature is not getting uploaded? Can they be uploaded at some later stage?
1. Please check the size of photograph and signature are in the prescribed size and format only that is JPG or JPEG. It is mandatory to upload the photograph at the time of registration only.
Q2. After payment of fee to J&K bank branch, how should I verify the payment status?
2. Login into your applicants account and verify your payment status after 3-4 days of payment.
Q3. Will the University send the Admit Card by post?
3. No. Only the soft copy of admit card will be issued to the candidates.
Q4. How do I know that my application is accepted for JUTE 2018?
4. Successful registration details will be sent through an Email to your email ID and SMS to your mobile given in the application form. Your form will be accepted after your fee is confirmed by the bank.
Q5. Can a candidate who is waiting for the final result, apply for JUTE?
5. Yes. Candidate must have appeared for the qualifying examination.
Q.6 I did not receive intimation for registration of my application?
6. Registration number is sent by auto-response confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails is purely done upon the correctness of email ID provided by the candidates and policy of e-mail service provider. In the case of any discrepancies in sending of the registration number, please do not expect replies from the University. REGISTRATION NUMBER is also sent by SMS to the mobile number of the candidate given in the application.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College