JUEE 2018 Admit Card
Admit card for JUEE 2018 will be available for downloading one week before exam day and could be downloaded comfortably before exam day.
- The admit card will be available at www.jagannathuniversity.org.
- For downloading JUEE 2018 Admit Card, candidates will require Registration Number as User ID and Date of Birth as Password.
- As per the Regulations for JUEE, a candidate will be permitted to enter in examination hall for attempting exam only after producing valid Admit Card for JUEE 2018.
- Without Admit Card, it will not be possible to enter in exam hall in any case.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates will have to report at the office with ID proof and photocopy of documents
JUEE (Jagannath University Entrance Exam) is conducted by Jagannath University, Rajasthan to provide various Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates.
JUEE 2018 Admit Card Dates
The following dates regarding JUEE 2018 Admit Card are tentative in nature and may change according to the notification:
| Event||Date (Tentative)|
|Last date to fill Application Form for JUEE 2018||March 2018 April 2018 May 2018|
|Release of JUEE Admit Card||1 week before Exam Date|
|JUEE 2018 Exam Date||3rd or 4th Sunday of April 2018 2nd Sunday of May 2018 3rd Sunday of June 2018|
How to Download JUEE 2018 Admit Card?
JUEE 2018 Admit Card will have to be downloaded from Jagannath University’s official website i.e. www.jagannathuniversity.org. Downloading Process is a simple task. Here is step by step guidance for downloading JUEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Visit www.jagannathuniversity.org
- Go to New and Notification Panel
- Look for JUEE 2018 Admit Card Click on this link
- A new webpage will open
- Registration Number for User ID and Date of Birth for Password has to be entered
- Click on DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD button
- JUEE 2018 Admit Card will be displayed here
- Save it and Print it
Note: Print of Admit Card should be clear and photograph of applicant should be visible and identifiable effortlessly.
Details on Admit Card
Important information about candidate and JUEE 2018 exam will be mentioned on JUEE 2018 Admit card. Candidate must check entire information mentioned on Admit Card.
Such Details are as follows:
- Name of Exam i.e. JUEE 2018
- Date and Time of JUEE 2018
- Name and Address of Exam Center
- Signature of Admit Card Issuing Authority of JU
- Name of Candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- JUEE Exam Roll Number
- Candidate’s Photographs
- Signature of Candidate
- Important Instructions for JUEE 2018 exam
Discrepancy in JUEE 2018 Admit Card
If you found any error in any information mentioned on JUEE 2018 Admit Card, without making any delay, inform authorities of JUEE exam as per prescribed format mentioned on JU official website: www.jagannathuniversity.org.
Follow below given steps for correction in JUEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Immediately contact on JUEE Help Desk Contact Number mentioned below
- Share what the error or information mismatch is on Admit Card
- Follow Instructions as given by the help desk
- OR applicant can visit Jagannath University individually and contact to JUEE Exam Office
- Take all the Id Proof (original and photocopies) for verification purpose with hand written application
- Get the error rectified
- Applicant can send an email with immediate effect
- With email state what the error is and also attach document for proof of authenticity
- Applicant can also use Online Help Desk for the same and follow the guidelines
- If error could not be brought to the notice of JUEE Exam office of the University, it will not be the liability of the University if at the time of exam some problems occur due to information mismatch with mentioned information on Admit Card.
Help Desk Contact Number: + 91-141-3020500, 3020555
Email Address: email@example.com
IP-2& 3, Phase IV,Sitapura Ind. Area,
Opp. Chokhi Dhani,
Jaipur, Pin 302022 (Rajasthan)
Documents Required with JUEE 2018 Admit Card
JUEE 2018 Admit Card is a compulsory document to carry with during exam but along-with Admit Card one more document as a proof of identity of the candidate is mandatory to present at the time of JUEE 2018 for the purpose of verification.
Such Documents in original form may be any of the mentioned below herewith:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- College or School ID card where last studied (with seal and signature of the institution’s authority)
- Voter ID Card (Image on it should be visible clearly)
JUEE 2018 Exam Centers
JUEE 2018 will be held at Jagannath University’s Campus at Jaipur and Delhi
|Jaipur: Janannath University Information Center|
IP-2&3, Phase IV, Sitapura Industrial Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur, in 302022 Telephone No. +91-141-4071551 / 552
|Delhi: Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences|
Community Center, (Near Police Station)
Sector 3, Rohini, Delhi-110085 Telephone No. +91-11-45184100
Note: It is advised to applicants that they must visit once the exam center prior to exam day so that there would be not any problem in locating the venue of JUEE 2018 exam on day of exam.
Exam Day Instructions
As per the regulations for JUEE 2018 exam, some instructions for applicants are prescribed for maintaining discipline, transparency, and smooth operations of all activities of JUEE 2018 exam. Candidate must follow all the instructions.
- Applicant must reach to examination hall 1 hour before the starting time of JUEE exam
- If applicant faces some trouble with the sitting arrangement or another applicant sitting nearby it should be brought before the invigilator instead of making new arrangement or any changes or any discussion / argument
- Keep Valid Admit Card issued for JUEE 2018 during exam
- No request will be entertained for attempting JUEE 2018 exam without valid Admit Card whatsoever is the reason.
- Keep one Original ID Proof along with Admit Card as per the instructions mentioned on JUEE 2018 Admit Card
- Image of applicant printed on JUEE 2018 Admit Card must match to Identity Proof and should be clearly visible
- Any document other than JUEE 2018 Admit Card and ID Proof (as per the given instructions), any size and type of Paper (written or blank), Mobile Phone, Analog Watch, Calculator, and Electronic Devices, any kind of communication device or Gadgets are strictly not allowed in JUEE 2018 exam hall
- Such items are not allowed in examination hall, so these will have to left out of examination hall, if any belonging of applicant misplaces or is lost, exam center or exam authority will not be liable for such incidents.
- Applicant should not leave exam hall without the permission of Invigilator
- Produce Admit Card and ID proof twice or thrice, whenever is asked to by the Authorities, don’t be irritated
- Invigilator will sign on Admit card as a proof of applicant’s presence in JUEE 2018 exam, so it is advised to ensure whether the signature has been done or not and then keep admit card carefully for using it for reference in future admission activities
- Any food or beverage is not allowed to have during exam. Only water can be taken with prior permission of invigilator or as per the instructions
- Conversation or Discussion with any other candidate is not allowed. Such act is deemed punishable act.
- If there is some problem with Table, Chair, Computer or anything else that is creating disturbance, do not try to handle it by your own. Bring this in the notice of invigilator and let him resolve the problem.
- If somebody comes with candidate, he or she will not be allowed to enter in examination center. Do not expect exam center authorities to provide any facility for guest, as they are not instructed for the same so please do not create any argument with any of staff persons.