JUEE 2018, designated as Jagannath University Entrance Examination is conducted by the University. Through this test, candidates can get admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses being offered at its campuses.
- JUEE 2018 is to be held thrice in a year, starting from mid-April 2018.
- JUEE 2018 Application Form and JUEE 2018 Admit card will be made available on the official website of Jagannath University.
- Candidates can appear for JUEE 2018 in either Delhi or Jaipur Campus of University.
- Applicants need to have a minimum score in previous courses they have studied, to be eligible to appear in the exam.
- Result will also be made available on the official website of the University, candidates who clear a minimum cut off will be called for Interview and Counselling process.
- Candidates who do not appear in the counselling or interview process will not be given admission.
JUEE 2018 Highlights
|Name of exam||Jagannath University Entrance exam 2018|
|Popularly known as||JUEE 2018|
|Type of exam||Entrance Exam|
|Frequency of exam||Three times a year|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
JUEE 2018 Exam Dates
JUEE 2018 is expected to be held three times in the year 2018, similar to the year 2017. The application forms and Admit Cards will be made available accordingly.
Here is the expected schedule of JUEE 2018:
|JUEE 2018||Tentative Date|
|JUEE 2018 Phase 1||Third week of April 2018|
|JUEE 2018 Phase 2||Second week of May 2018|
|JUEE 2018 Phase 3||Third week of June 2018|
Timing of the exam in all the phases will be 11 AM to 1 PM.
JUEE 2018 Eligibility
JUEE 2018 Eligibility differs for each course offered by Jagannath University. Therefore, the eligibility requirements for all the B.Tech courses will vary. However, the university has set eligibility criteria for various courses.
Application forms of ineligible candidates will be rejected by university. However, some generalized details of eligibility criteria for different courses are as follows:-
- If candidates are applying for any undergraduate course, score in Class 12 must be above 45% for General category students. This score for SC/SC and other candidates may vary from 40 to 42%.
- If candidates are applying for Postgraduate course, then minimum score for General category students in Graduation must be 50%. This score for other category students is 45%.
- Candidates applying for Doctorate program must have scored at least 55% marks in post graduation.
- There may be some additional qualifications required by the University for some Courses. For example, for B.Arch course, candidate must be NATA qualified.
For a more specific list of eligibility criteria, candidates may visit the official website of Jagannath university.
JUEE 2018 Application Form
Application forms for JUEE 2018 will be released accordingly for each phase. Note that application forms can be filled in both, online as well as offline mode. To obtain online application forms, applicants will be required to visit the official website, while offline forms can be obtained from the campus of Jagannath University in Chaksu and Sitapur. The detailed application process has been given below:
Candidates can perform the following steps to fill JUEE 2018 Application Form:
- Reach the official website of Jagannath University- http://www.jagannathuniversity.org .
- On the Home page, click on the link ‘JUEE 2018.’
- This will redirect candidate to JUEE 2018 official link.
- Now click on – ‘Apply Online.’
- Now the application form will open. Candidates need to fill and upload all the details and then click on ‘Proceed to Pay.’
- Next, make payment and after this the form is complete.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the submitted form for future reference.
Note: Application Fee for JUEE 2018 B.Tech program is INR 500, whereas, those applying for PhD courses must pay INR 1200.
To obtain JUEE 2018 Application Fee via offline mode, candidates must visit the Chaksu campus or Sitapur campus and make payment of INR 500 (INR 1200 for PhD programs) in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of “Jagannath University” payable at Jaipur.
- Obtain the application form from the campus or official website.
- Fill in the required details such as personal details, academic details and contact details.
- Attach the completely filled application form along with the demand draft of required amount.
- Send the application form, demand draft and the following documents at the given address. The documents required must be attested, following is the list of documents:
- Photocopy and Mark sheet of the academic qualification documents
- Photocopy of test score card
- Two passport size colored photographs
JUEE 2018 Admit Card
JUEE 2018 Admit Card will be available a week or two before exam, for each phase. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of Jagannath University.
Here are some important details about JUEE 2018 Admit Card:
- The only way to get admit card for JUEE 2018 is through the official website. Admit Cards will not be sent or mailed to any candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two colored copies of Admit Card, for examination purpose as well as for future reference.
- Candidates need to carry at least one colored passport sized photo along with the Admit card, for verification in the exam hall.
The steps to download JUEE 2018 Admit Card are:
- The admit card will be available for candidate on the official website.
- Click on the ‘Download JUEE 2018 Admit Card’.
- JUEE 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of admit card for future assistance.
- Candidates must preserve their admit card till the admission process not over.
JUEE 2018 Exam Center
JUEE 2018 will be conducted at two exam centers. Exam Centers for JUEE 2018 are located at University’s Jaipur and Delhi Campus.
Candidates can mention their preference of center in the application form. Exam center once allotted to candidate will not be changed under any circumstances. Here are the details of both the exam centers:
|Jaipur||Address: - Jagan Nath University Information Center |
IP-2& 3, Phase IV, Sitapura Ind. Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur, Pin 302022 (Rajasthan).
Phone Number:- +91-141-4071551/552
Fax Number:- +91-141-4071562 Email Address: email@example.com
|Delhi||Address:- Jagan Nath Institute of Management Sciences |
Community Centre, (Near Police Station)
Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085 Phone Number:- 45184100 Fax Number: 45184100 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
JUEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates who want to enroll for the admission of undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses of Jagannath University they must start preparation prior one month before the exam at-least and go through the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
Jagannath University entrance exam question papers consists of 3 sections mainly physics, chemistry and Maths. Most of the questions in exam are of objective type i.e., one has to choose one correct options among the others. The exam pattern for JUEE 2018 is as follows:
|Exam Mode||Offline Exam|
|Number of paper||1|
|Number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective type Question(MCQ)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (11a.m. to 1.00p.m.)|
The distribution of weightage of each section is as follows:
|Subjects||Question Distribution (In Percentage)|
JUEE 2018 Result
JUEE 2018 Results are expected to release in the last week of June 2018. Results for JUEE 2018 will be made available on the official website.
Candidates who end up qualifying the minimum cut off scores will be called for Interview or Counseling process, depending upon the course which they have opted. Candidates shortlisted for counseling will be informed personally. However, for regular updates, candidates are advised to keep on visiting the official website.
Steps to check JUEE 2018 Results:
- Visit the official site of JUEE 2018
- Click on the tab for JUEE 2018 Result
- Enter login credentials such as Roll Number, Date of Birth
- Scorecard of JUEE 2018 would be displayed on the screen.
- Check and Download the results as required
JUEE 2018 Counselling
As mentioned above, candidates who will clear a minimum cut off, will be called for Counselling or Interview. Selection of Candidates will happen on the basis of following grounds:
- Score in JUEE 2018 or qualifying exam
- Scores in Class 10/12/Graduation (as applicable)
- Interview or Group discussion (if applicable)
It is notable that no candidate will be given admission if he/she does not appear in the counselling process. Candidates are advised not to forget carrying following documents while going for counseling process:
- Scorecard and Admit Card of JUEE 2018 or Qualifying exam
- Detailed Marks certificates of Class 10 and 12
- Degree certificate or Detailed Marks certificate of Graduation or Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Colored Passport sized pictures of candidate
- Migration or Transfer Certificate of Candidate from previous board/university studied.
- Other legal documents such as Income Proof, Category certificate etc.