ICFAI University will declare the ITSAT 2018 Cut off marks for limiting the number of applicants for counselling procedure.
- The cut off marks will be announced on the official website i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat by ICFAI after the results are announced, in May 2018.
- Cut off is the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain to be eligible for admission.
- With the help of cut off marks, the university will select the best fitted candidate for undergraduate engineering courses.
- ITSAT 2018 Result will be announced tentatively in May 2018.
- ITSAT Cut off 2018 score will help candidates in determining their chances of getting a course of their choice.
- The university will send a call letter to candidates who have scored above the cut off marks.
- The final admission will be on the basis of the performance of candidates in ITSAT 2018.
ITSAT 2018 Factors Affecting Cut off
ITSAT 2018 cut off marks play a huge role in determining which candidates will be offered admission by the ICFAI University.
Thousands of candidates appear for ITSAT and by announcing the cut off marks, the university aims to shortlist deserving candidates who will be offered admission. After considering factors like-
- Difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam
- Number of candidates appeared
- Total number of seats
ITSAT 2018 Expected Cut off
- ITSAT 2018 expected cut off marks will be between 80 and 85.
- If candidates score above 85, they will definitely be called for counselling.
- If they score between 80 and 85, they have a chance.
- If they score below 80, they don’t have any chance of getting admission.
ITSAT 2018 Admission Procedure
Candidates who will score above ITSAT 2018 cut off marks will be called for counselling where candidates have to give an interview. Here are some important things that candidates should know about the final admission procedure of ITSAT:
- Provisional admission will be given to candidates on the basis of their ITSAT 2018 marks and performance in the interview.
- Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates who will be selected for admission have to show the proof of passing 10+2 examination on or before September 2018.
Candidates are advised to check ITSAT 2018 cut off marks on the official website of the university immediately after the results are announced to get an idea if they have qualified for admission.