Icfai Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) 2018 is an All India Admission Test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for admission into the B.Tech. Program. It is conducted for providing admission into five ICFAI Tech campuses located at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Hyderabad and Jaipur.
- ITSAT 2018 Application form will begin from October 20, 2017 to April 30, 2018.
- It can be filled through online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee is INR 700 for all candidates.
- Candidate must have qualified in the 12th examination with 60% marks from recognised university/board/institute. Read More ITSAT Eligibility 2018
- It will be conducted in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
- Candidates will have to answer 120 objective type questions. Check ITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Result will be intimated in 4th week of May 2018.
ITSAT 2018 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Tech|
|Commonly known as||ATIT|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|ITSAT 2018 Exam Date||April 23, 2018 to April 30, 2018|
|Exam level||National Level|
ITSAT 2018 Important Dates
ITSAT 2018 will be conducted in the month of May 2018. Interested candidates can apply from March 2018. Original dates will be updated soon as and when the official notification will release. The tentative schedule for ITSAT 2018 is given below:
|Online application starts from||October 20, 2017|
|Online application form submission Last date||April 9, 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 test scheduling date||February 1, 2018 to April 20, 2018|
|Admit card announce||At the time of scheduling test|
|Exam date (online mode)||April 23, 2018 to April 30, 2018|
|Exam date (offline mode)||April 28, 2018|
|Result announce||May 7, 2018|
|Counselling starts||First week June 2018|
|Reporting & Registration||First August 2018|
ITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for admission into the B.Tech. Program:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Candidates should have cleared the secondary and senior secondary level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Math and English as compulsory subjects.
- It is necessary to have 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates appearing for final exams and awaiting for final result are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Applicant should fulfill the minimum age criteria set by the exam conducting body.
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of official schooling will be eligible for ITSAT 2018.
- Admission is based on scores secured in ITSAT 2018 / JEE (Main) 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018).
Check HereITSAT Eligibility 2018
ITSAT 2018 Application Form
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form and make payment of INR 700 using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway. Applicants have the option of filling the application form in online or offline mode. Candidates must carefully read all the instructions given before beginning the application procedure. There are two methods to apply for ITSAT:
- Visit the official website of i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Click on the link “ITSAT 2018 Application form”
- Fill in the required details.
- After successfully filling the application form, applicants can get their registration ID number for the exam.
- Applicants now have to upload their passport size photograph (4.5*3.5cm) and signature in JPEG format.
- The size of the file should not exceed be 50kb and 40kb minimum.
- Once applicant has submitted the duly filled application form, no changes will be allowable in the application form.
- Candidates can also track their application through login window by entering their login details.
- There is no need to send the application form to the exam conducting body.
- Candidates can fill the application online in the above mode & download ITSAT 2018 Application Form. After successfully filling the application form send it to the Admissions office along with DD of INR 700.
- Send the application and DD (“IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad) through speed post or courier to below mentioned address:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
Details in Application Form
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter full name|
|Gender||Choose gender among Male, Female or Transgender|
|Category||Choose your category (general, SC,ST or OBC)|
|Date of birth||Enter Date of birth correctly|
|Email id||Enter a valid email id. All further communication will be done through this.|
|Academic Details||Enter your qualification starting from the most recently acquired degree|
|Correspondence Details||Fill your complete address|
|ID proof details||Fill your Aadhar card details|
|contact telephone numbers||Fill in 10 digits of valid phone number.|
|Photograph||Minimum size should be 35×45 mm.|
- Application fee is INR 700.
- Aspirants can deposit the fee through online mode (payment gateways like net banking, debit card, credit card).
- Or the fee can also be paid by DD (“IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad.
ITSAT Application form Correction- There is no provision for correction for details once entered in the application. Therefore, it is required to upload the details very carefully.
ITSAT 2018 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available online on the official website www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat.
- To receive an admit card, applicants have to book a slot.
- ITSAT 2018 Admit Card will be available from the 1st week of 2018 to the 1st week of May 2018 for download.
- Admit card will not be delivered to candidate via courier or post services.
- You shall also bring one photo ID proof (driving license/ voter ID /PAN card/Aadhar card or any other govt. ID, a notarized Affidavit with photo) in which the photo of applicant is attached and clearly visible.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for ITSAT 2018 without showing correct and suitable photo identification.
Steps to Download ITSAT Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website i.e. www.icfaiuniversity.in/itsat
- Enter the required credentials i.e. application number and password to log in.
- Click on the link ‘ITSAT 2018 Admit Card’.
- Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it and print multiple copies of ITSAT 2018 Admit Card.
ITSAT 2018 Exam Center
- It will be conducted at test centers across India.
- Applicants can choose any one of the test center (online/offline) available for ITSAT.
- The requests for change of test center will not be entertained under normal circumstances.
- ITSAT Office reserves the right to add or delete test centers depending upon the situation.
- At the time of ITSAT 2018 form filling, a candidate can select any 3 locations or cities as per their preference for exam center.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the test in other than the allotted session/ date.
Check Here ITSAT 2018 Exam Center
ITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
There is a predefined exam pattern decided by the examining authority. The Exam pattern includes the mode of the exam question type, duration, and marks.
60 x 2
Exam Duration is 2 Hours
Each of 1
Each Correct Answer will be awarded 1 marks
there is no negative marking
Test is conducted in both modes
Questions Will be of Objective Type
There are 120 Questions in the Exam
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted in two modes, i.e. online (Computer Based Test) and offline (Paper Based Test) mode.
- Duration of Exam: Examination is of 2 hours duration.
- Type of Exam: Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Number of Questions: There will be 30 questions from each subjects.
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking.
Read More ITSAT Exam Pattern 2018
ITSAT 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus is designed in such a way that it is composed of two sections namely-
- Section A which is referred to a theory part of the subject and will be given 80% weightage whereas,
- Section B which refers to the practical implementation will be given 20% weightage.
- The section wise ITSAT Syllabus and important topics are given below:
|Physics||Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational motion & moment of inertia, Work energy & power, Gravitation, Properties of solid & fluids, Oscillation, Waves, Force & laws of motion, Current electricity, Effect of electric current, Electron, photon & radio activity.|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Solid States, Chemical bond, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermo chemistry & thermodynamics, Ionic Equilibrium. Principles of metallurgical operations, Chemistry of hydro carbon, Organic compounds containing organic oxygen, Organic compounds based on functional group containing nitrogen and Bio molecules.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations, and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Permutations and Combinations, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning|
|English||Reading comprehension, Diction, Formation of effective sentences, sentence completion, vocabulary, common errors|
Best Books for ITSAT 2018
- It is of prime importance that you read the best books for ITSAT.
- With so much time to be spent on coaching classes, you need books that will be simple to understand.
- We have compiled a list of the best books for preparation that you can use to complement your studying.
|Name of book||Author||Subject|
|NCERT Physics for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Physics|
|Concepts of Physics volume 1 and 2||H. C. Verma||Physics|
|NCERT Chemistry for Class 11th and 12th||NCERT||Chemistry|
|NCERT Mathematics for Class 11th and 12th.||NCERT||Mathematics|
|Success Package (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)||Arihant||-|
ITSAT 2018 Result
- ITSAT 2018 Result will be announced on May 7, 2018
- Results will be uploaded on their official website and can be checked from there.
- Results declared will be on the basis of the cut off list.
- If the student does not meet the cut off list declaration, the student will not be qualified for counselling.
- Separate merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting committee.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of answer sheets.
Steps to check ITSAT Result 2018
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link ‘Result’ link.
- Enter application number, course name and password.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- ITSAT 2018 Result will be displayed on the screen.
ITSAT 2018 Cut off
ITSAT 2018 cut off is the qualifying marks which must be scored by candidates to proceed with the admission process in ICFAI. The cut off marks will ensure whether or not, candidates will appear for counselling process. The cut off is based on factors such as:
- Number of candidates
- Difficulty level of exam
- Previous year cut off trends
- Average marks obtained by candidates
ITSAT 2018 Counselling
- ITSAT 2018 counselling procedure will commence from the 1st week of June 2018.
- No call letter will be sent to applicant individually.
- The counselling will be held online.
- Candidates need to register online for counselling procedure.
- After registering, they need to fill the options of colleges according to their choice and rank.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of options filled by candidates and availability of seat.
- All candidates who are offered conditional admission are required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Allocation of University & Branch of engineering is based on applicant’s performance in ITSAT / JEE (Main) 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018)
Documents Required for Counselling
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, DOB, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case candidate belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is required.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if candidate is Physically Challenged (PC).
- Original e- Admit Card, counselling letter from ICAR should also be present with candidate.
- 3 recent and clear passport size colored photographs need to be submitted. They should have candidates name and date mentioned at the back.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking in the prescribed format (Annexure-III of IB), if applicant is incapable of attending the counselling personally.
ITSAT 2018 FAQs
Question 1. Can the details entered by me in the application form be edited/ changed later?
Ans. No, the details once confirmed cannot be changed.
Question 2. Is the application fee refundable?
Ans. No, the application fee is non-refundable.
Question 3. Can I pay by DD or cheque or cash?
Ans. Yes DD is allowed in the name of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad
Question 4. Is the application form available to fill in the offline mode?
Ans. Yes, and the DD and application form then needs to be sent to the university.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College