IMU CET 2017 APPLICATION & REGISTRATION
NATIONAL LEVEL ONLINE TEST
IMU CET (Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test) 2017 application form, for the candidates seeking admissions to the various undergraduate and postgraduate programs, has been released in the official website imu.edu.in
The registration portal is open from March 25, 2017 to May 8, 2017. IMU CET is scheduled to be conducted on May 27, 2017 from 2 p.m. to 5p.m.
Candidates are advised to carefully check the eligibility criteria for each and every course before starting the application procedure. The entire process of application consists the following steps:
The application fee is INR 1000 for candidates belonging to the General/OBC category. The application fee for candidates from SC/ST category is INR 800.
Candidates applying for certain courses like B.B.A. need not appear for the CET 2017. The registration process for courses like that follows a different schedule. Candidates are advised to check the official website for notifications regarding such courses.
The application procedure for IMU CET 2017 is entirely online. Candidates must be careful at the time of applying and must be aware of all the instructions. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed eligibility criteria before applying.
The IME CET 2017 Application procedure requires the candidates to follow the given steps:
The Registration procedure consists of two parts, namely, Basic Registration and Detailed Registration.
1. In order to register, candidates must visit the official website imu.edu.in.
2. They must click on the link ‘CET May 2017 -Apply online’.
3. They are then directed to page where they must read all the important instructions carefully.
4. After thoroughly reading and understanding the instructions, candidates must then click on the check box for ‘I have read and understood and agree to abide by the instructions’.
5. They must then click on Register.
6. They are directed to the Basic Registration Page.
7. Candidates are required to fill in details such as Name of the Candidate (as in 12th /equivalent certificate), Nationality, Category, Date of Birth, CET applying for, Email ID and Mobile number. Candidates must provide a valid email id and mobile number since further notifications from the IMU are sent on these.
8. They must then click on ‘submit’ button.
9. This process is used to generate the Application Number.
10. This Application Number is sent to candidates via mail to the email id provided and via SMS to the mobile number provided.
11. This Application Number is used along with the Date of Birth of candidates (as password) for further login to the portals.
12. Candidates next proceed to the Detailed Registration which is the filling up of the application form.
Under this section, candidates must fill up the necessary personnel details, address details, education details:
Personal Details include
Preferred Exam City Details
The next stage involves the candidates to upload the following documents in the format prescribed:
1. The specifications for the photograph and signature are given below
2. Payment of Registration fee
The following fee can be paid by online net banking. The candidate can use credit/ debit/ visa/ master cards to pay the payment for the application.
Candidates have to pay INR 1000 and INR 700 (SC/ST candidates) as an application fee. The fee will be submitted through online payment gateway:
|Method of Applying for IMU CET M.Sc||Online|
|IMU CET Application fee for UR/OBC||INR 1000|
|IMU CET Application fee for SC/ST||INR 700|
|Payment Method||Online Payment Gateway|
Upon successful payment of the IMU CET 2017 Registration fee, candidates can take a print of the Registration Slip that is generated and keep it safely as reference.
In case of any queries regarding the application procedure or application number, candidates can contact the conducting authorities in one of the following means:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY
(A Central University established in 2008),
East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai - 600119
Tele Fax - (044) 24530878
Check IMU CET Pattern, Syllabus and Preparation
IMU CET Admit Card 2018 is expected to be publishe ...
IMU CET 2018 is a computer based online entrance t ...