IIFT Admit Card 2017
IIFT Admit Card 2017 will be available from November 15, 2017. Candidates will receive their IIFT Admit Card by post. In case they do not, they may download from the official website of IIFT Exam i.e. iift.edu before the exam date.
An official notification by IIFT regarding the change of IIFT 2017 Exam Date has released. The written exam will now be held on December 3, 2017
. Earlier, the clash of the exam dates of IIFT & CAT left the students perplexed. This has now given them a sigh of relief!
Here are some key points about IIFT Exam Admit Card:
- The admit card for IIFT Exam will be issued by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT).
- Candidates whose IIFT Application Form has been accepted will be able to download the admit card.
- Candidates downloading admit card through the official website can log-in using their Registration Number and Password.
- Make sure the information on admit card is true and correct.
- In case of discrepancy/ candidates don’t receive the admit card, they should contact IIFT Office (+91-11-26965124/ +91-33-24195700) immediately.
IIFT Exam will be held in December 3, 2017 for admission to MBA (International Business). The exam will be conducted in 20 cities across India. CheckIIFT Exam Centres
Highlights of IIFT Admit Card
|IIFT 2017 Admit Card Date||November 15, 2017|
|Issuing body||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Mode of availablity||Online & by Post|
|IIFT Exam Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.iift.edu|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates name, Application number, Test centre, Test date & time, Course|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||A photo ID and Recent Photograph|
|IIFT Helpline Number||+91-11-26965124/ +91-33-24195700|
How to Download IIFT Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who complete the registration process sucessfully will receive IIFT Admit Card.
- It will be posted and can be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates can follow the below steps to download the admit card of IIFT Exam, in case they fail to receive it by post.
- Visit the IIFT Exam official website- iift.edu
- Click on the tab for “Online Admit Card for Entrance Exam of MBA(IB) Full-Time 2018-20”.
- Candidates have to enter their Name and Application number in the fields provided.
- Next click on the ‘submit’ tab.
- The online admit card for IIFT Exam will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must now download it and print two-three copies of the same.
How to Retrieve Application Number or Password?
- In case a candidate forgets his application number, he can retrieve it by clicking on ‘forgot application number link’’. After that, a new window will open and the following details will be asked-
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- After entering all these, click on submit and you can get all the details.
- Take a print out of IIFT Admit Card as it will be required for future processes. The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate. Candidates must provide a valid email ID in IIFT application form. The e-Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
Problem in Downloading IIFT Admit Card
A candidate may be unable to download IIFT Hall Ticket 2017 due to the following reasons. Make sure all these are taken care of before you begin to download the Admit Card.
- If application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
Details on IIFT Admit Card
- IIFT Admit Card is a mandatory document to be carried to IIFT Exam Center.
- Candidates should check that the information on Admit Card is correct and true.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the conducting body.
- IIFT Admit card will also contain exam related instructions, which must be carefully read and adhered to by the applicants.
IIFT Admit Card will bear the below details:
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Test venue
- Category of the candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Reporting time
Check IIFT 2017 Photo Size, Dimension, Format and Other Details
IIFT 2017 Exam Centres
- IIFT Exam is going to be conducted across 20 cities.
- Candidates are required to select the exam city at the time of filling IIFT Application Form.
- The Institute reserves the right to add or delete any exam center.
- Applicants have the option to change the selected center by paying an additional fee of INR 500/-. However, the option to change center will be available till the first week of November-2017.
Here is the list of IIFT Exam Centres:
*The shortlisted candidates are required to appear for the selection process in 7 major cities: Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Mumbai.
Check all IIFT Exam Centres
Documents to Carry to IIFT Exam Center
Candidates are required to bring any one valid photo ID on the day of the exam. Given below is a list of identification documents:
- Driving license
- Pan card
- College id
- Election/Voter card
Instructions on IIFT Admit Card
- Test takers must not carry any electronic items like calculator, cell phone, etc.
- No personal items like cosmetics, pain relievers, pens, firearms etc., must be taken.
- Candidates will not have access to personal belongings during the examination.
- All other articles that the required documents should be left outside the examination hall.
- Other than the prohibited items, other misconducts in the examination hall must be completely avoided by the candidates. These misconducts may lead the candidates to prosecution, cancellation of candidature, etc.
- On the day of the exam, candidates are advised to reach the test venue at least half an hour before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards after the test is over and keep it safely until the entire admission process is completed.