Candidates appearing for IES 2018 on January 01, 2018 and July 01, 2018 must practice from IES previous years’ papers.
- IES Sample Papers 2018 help give a fair idea of how the actual exam can be expected to be.
- All candidates appearing for IES 2018 in January and July 2018 must practice IES Question Papers as much as possible.
- By solving these papers, you can get familiar with IES Exam Pattern and difficulty level of the actual test.
- The engineering services examinationis made up of three stages:
- Stage 1 consists of 2 Papers, having questions of objective type.
- Stage 2 consists of 2 Paper, having conventional type questions.
- IES is an offline examination where a candidate is provided with a randomly created test from a pool of questions.
- The questions are of graduate level from engineering and science fields. CheckIES Syllabus