UPSC IES Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
Union Public Service Commission or UPSC issues IES Admit Card each year. It is released separately for both the stages of IES 2018 (Prelims and Mains). The admit card will be available from November 2017 onwards. Successfully registered candidate can visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in to download the hall ticket.
- Enter Application Number, Roll Number, and Date of Birth to access IES Admit Card.
- In case of any discrepancy in the document, contact 011-23381125, 011-23385271.
- IES Admit Card 2018 (ESE) will contain the exam center name, address, and date of examination.
- Make sure to carry IES Application Form, two recent color photographs, receipt of payment and a valid photo ID in original to the exam hall
- It should be noted no hard copy is sent via post or email.
IES or Indian Engineering Service Exam is scheduled for January 01, 2018 (Prelims) and July 01, 2018 (Mains). It will be conducted in over 42 centers across India. The engineering examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment of engineers in Engineering Services of the Government of India.
Highlights of IES Admit Card
|IES Admit Card (Prelims) will be available in||December 2017|
|IES Admit Card for Mains will be available in||April 2018|
|IES 2018 Exam Date||Prelim Exam – January 01, 2018|
Mains Exam – July 01, 2018
|Issuing body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||upsc.gov.in|
|Number of exam centers||42|
|Admit Card can be accessed using||Registration ID, Roll number, and Date of birth|
|Details on IES/ ESE Admit Card||Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, category, photo and signature|
|Documents to carry along with admit card|
Copy of application form and a photo ID
|UPSC Helpline Number||011-23381125, 011-23385271|
How to download IES Admit Card 2018?
- UPSC IES Admit Card for both the stages (Prelims and Mains) will be made available online.
- Candidates have to visit UPSC’s official website i.e. www. upsc.gov.in to download it.
- No hard copy of admit card is sent to the candidates. They must avail IES Hall Ticket from online mode only.
- To download the document, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit UPSC official website of UPSC.
- Click on the ‘Examinations’ tab.
- In the examinations section, click on e-admit cards.
- There will be a link for ‘UPSC Engineering IES 2018 admit card’.
- Click on UPSC ISE 2018 Admit Card.
- Read the Instructions and click “YES”
- Enter Registration ID/ Roll Number and other details in the provided field.
- Click on “SUBMIT” button.
- IES Examination Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Download/Take a printout of the Admit card and carry it with you for the exam.
Note: Same steps can be followed for downloading IES 2018 Stage 2 (Mains) admit card.
Details on IES Admit Card 2018
UPSC IES Aadmit Card carries important information about the candidate and the exam he is appearing for. One must remember to verify all the particulars and ensure that everything mentioned is accurate.
IES 2018 admit card will contain the following specifics:
- Personal details of the candidate (Name, father’s name, DOB, address etc)
- Date and time of the examination
- Venue and total address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Email ID
- General instructions to be kept in mind while attempting the examination
Documents to carry with IES Admit Card
Candidates while appearing for IES should carry any one of the following documents as their photo identity proof to IES Exam Center:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- Driving License
Discrepancy in IES Admit Card 2018
- Post downloading ESE Admit Card, candidates are advised to check all the mentioned details and verify them properly.
- In case there is some discrepancy in the given information or if the admit card has not been displayed on the official website till one week prior to the exam, candidate must immediately contact UPSC in this regard.
- In case of non-receipt of UPSC IES Admit Card, candidate can contact the Facilitation Counter located in the UPSC Office either in person or by phone.
- In case of discrepancy or errors in IES Admit Card, the candidate must get in touch with the appropriate authority, requesting to issue a new one. The request must contain the following particulars:
- Name and year of the examination
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
- Postal Address as given in the application
- Failure to mention any of these details will result in ignorance/non-consideration of the candidate’s request. Hence, applicants must be vigilant about this issue.
- The authorities can be reached at the following address:
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
Facilitation Counter(Ph. No): 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
IES Exam Centers 2018
- UPSC decides the final exam centers for IES.
- Currently, there are 42 centers where the engineering exam will be conducted.
- While filling in IES Application Form, candidates are required to choose two exam centers as per their preference.
- The conducting body reserves the right to allot an exam center as per the availability of the same.
Tabulated below are the names of IES Exam Centers where Preliminary Examination of IES 2018 will be conducted:
|IES Exam Centers|
IES 2018 – Exam Day Instructions
Following rules should be followed by every examinee on the day of examination:
- The printout of IES Admit Card is mandatory to give the exam. No entry will be granted without presenting it.
- It is important to enter the examination hall atleast 20 minutes before the examination commences.
- Candidate’s signature and photograph on admit card of IES should be clear and legible.
- Candidates should note that any lapse/error/disagreement in encoding/filling in details in the OMR response sheet, particularly with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for dismissal.
- If you appear at a center/ sub-center other than the one designated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be valued and your candidature is liable to be void.
- Smart Phones, Adders, IT Gadgets and any other Communication devices such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed in the exam hall.inside the buildings where the examination is being conducted.
- Candidates are recommended not to carry any valuables/expensive items and belongings to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be guaranteed. The Commission will not be accountable for any loss in this respect