The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has released the official dates for IBSAT 2017. It released IBSAT 2017 Official Notification on its website i.e. ibsindia.org.
- Currently, IBSAT Registration is underway. The application window is functional from July 1 till December 12, 2017. IBSAT Application Form can be filled either online or offline.
- Students who manage to register successfully shall be provided with IBSAT Admit Card at the time of Slot Booking itself. Candidate can download admit card from July 1 – December 2017.
- IBSAT 2017 is scheduled from December 21 to December 24, 2017. Do not forget to carry your admit card, along with a valid photo id proof to the exam hall. It must be kept safe till the final admissions are announced.
- Finally, ICFAI will announce IBSAT Result on January 2, 2018. Candidates qualifying the exam and securing the minimum cutoff marks will proceed to the further selection rounds i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Students are recommended to check with the dates, time and again, on the official website ICFAI to keep themselves updated.
Read on to know important dates for IBSAT 2017. Take note of all of these so that you do not come across any hassles.
IBSAT 2017 Registration Dates
Given below are all important registration dates of IBSAT 2017:
|IBSAT 2017 Application Form available from||July 1, 2017|
|Last date for applying for IBSAT 2017||December 12, 2017|
- IBSAT 2017 application form is available from July 1, 2017, to December 12, 2017.
- The registration for IBSAT can be done via online as well as offline mode.
- Students need to visit the official website of IBSAT i.e. ibsindia.org, wherein they need to tap on the link which says Apply Online and fill and submit the form.
- In online mode, the application form fees which is INR 1800 could be paid via debit card/credit card/net banking.
- If a student chooses to fill IBSAT application form via offline mode, it will be issued from the marketing officers of IBS. The filled-in form needs to be sent to the below-mentioned address:
BS Admissions Office
65, Nagarjjuna Hills
Read more IBSAT Registration
IBSAT 2017 Exam Date
Given below are all important exam dates of IBSAT 2017:
|ISBAT 2017 exam date||December 21, 2017, to December 24, 2017|
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can download the respective IBSAT admit card as announced by the exam conducting authorities.
- Admit card can be downloaded from July 1 – December 12, 2017
- To access the document, visit the official website of IBSAT i.e. ibsindia.org.
- All the information mentioned in IBSAT Admit Card are:
- Candidate’ name
- Application number
- Examination Date
- Time of examination
- Exam Center
- Course/ Program Name
- IBSAT is an online test, conducted in English language.
- Candidates will be tested on English usage, quantitative ability, reading comprehension, data interpretation, and sufficiency.
- There will be 125 questions which need to be resolved in 2 hours.
- 30 questions shall be asked in each section which will have 1 marks each. There will be no negative marking so students can attempt all the questions freely. Read complete IBSAT Exam Pattern
IBSAT 2017 Result Date
Given below are all important result dates of IBSAT 2017:
|Release of IBSAT 2017 Answer Key||December 28, 2017|
|Release of IBSAT 2017 Result||January 2, 2018|
|Release of IBSAT 2017 Scorecard||January 7, 2018|
|Selection Briefing||January 13- 17, 2018|
|Commencement of IBSAT 2017 Selection Rounds||February 20- 26, 2018|
- The result for IBSAT will be declared online on January 2, 2018.
- The answer key of the examination will be released few days before the results are announced, that is tentatively by December 28, 2017. Candidates should check the same on the official website of ISBAT.
- To download ISBAT score card, candidates are required to enter their given application number, date of birth and security text.
- Candidates will get to know their respective sectional as well as overall percentile, once IBSAT Result is officially declared.
- Only those candidates who manage to qualify will be called for further selection rounds viz. Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- These rounds will be conducted by ICFAI and other affiliated management institutes.
- On the basis of scores obtained in all three selection rounds, students are allotted with colleges. Read IBSAT Selection Procedure
ISBAT 2017 Admission Schedule
- ISBAT 2017 Counselling will be conducted for candidates individually, by the admissions staff as per the University guidelines.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be solely based on the released merit list.
- Authorities will release the final list after the group discussion and personal interview round of the shortlisted candidates.
- Once the list is released, it can be viewed online on the official website of ISBAT by just entering candidate’s roll number and name.
- University authorities would communicate with the candidates individually regarding the admissions in the field of their interest in management courses.
- The admission process for IBSAT will proceed after March 2018.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College