IBPS PO Online Application Form
IBPS PO Application Form 2017 is available on official website till September 05, 2017. Registrations can be done in online mode only. To apply online, candidates can register at the official website i.e. ibps.in.
There are three basic steps required to complete IBPO PO 2017 Registration Process in online mode. These include:
- Request for Registration No. & Password- Candidates will receive a Registration No. and Password on their Email ID as well as through SMS.
- IBPS PO Application Form-Filling- All candidates must log in using their Registration No. and Password and enter their complete personal, academic and experience information.
- IBPS PO Fee Payment- Applicants must then make the requisite fee payment of INR 100 (SC/ST/PwD category) and for other categories is INR 600. Candidates can remit this fee via online payment gateway.
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks to apply for IBPS PO. Age requirement can be relaxed depending upon the category of candidate. Check IBPS PO Eligibility
Candidates who successfully register for IBPS PO 2017 will appear for the Prelims on either of the date i.e. October 7, 8, 14 & 15, 2017. The exam is conducted once a year for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations. Check IBPS PO 2017 Exam Dates
Highlights of IBPS PO Online Application Form
|Release of IBPS Application Form||August 16, 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Qualification Required||A degree in any discipline|
For General – INR 600
For SC/ ST – INR 100
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online|
How to Fill IBPS PO 2017 Application Form?
- A candidate can apply for IBPS PO 2017 via online mode only.
- They must register themselves before September 05, 2017.
- For IBPS PO Online Registration, the candidate are required to deposit the fee after filling other details in the online application form..
Pre-requisites for fillling IBPS PO Application Form:
- Valid Email Address or Mobile Number.
- Qualification Details.
- Work Experience Details.
- Correct Address for Communication.
Here is how you can complete IBPS PO Registrations 2017:
Step 1: Registration
- The first step for filling IBPS PO 2017 Application Form is the online registration.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IBPSfor online registration.
- Then click on “Click here for New Registration”.
Step 2: Fill IBPS PO Application Form
- Begin with filling details such as Name, Address of communication, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Gender in the registration form.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- The next step, upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
|Recent Colored white background|
|Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|File Size- 20Kb – 50 Kb|
|Pixels- 200 x 230|
|White sheet using Black Ink pen|
|Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|File Size- 10Kb – 20 Kb|
|Pixels- 140 x 60|
- Photograph and signature must be clear and in the required specifications otherwise, the Application Form would be liable for rejection.
The steps to be followed for uploading Photograph and Signature:
- 2 separate links are provided for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the individual link for “Uploading Photograph” and “Uploading Signature”
- Browse and find the location where the scanned image for photograph/signature is saved
- Use the ‘Open/Upload’ button by selecting the file
Note: The face in the photograph or signature should not be unclear or else the application is going to be rejected. Candidates should carefully check and verify that the photograph and signature are properly uploaded. In case of any discrepancy, candidates have to re-upload their photograph and signature before submitting the application form.
Step 4: Fill Organization Preference
- This section is related to filling preference for taking pre-exam training, center for pre-exam training, preference for organization, etc.
Candidates should put the preference for Organization carefully as the provisional allotment after selection process would be done according to the preference indicated by candidates in the application form.
- Candidates can preview IBPS PO Application Formafter filling in the all the details at this stage by clicking on “Save and Next” option.
- Candidates cannot modify any details once they click on “Final Submit” button.
In case of any discrepancy, candidates should modify the details accordingly and then submit the details.
Step 5: Application Fee Payment
- All candidates must have to pay a non-refundable fee of INR 100 (SC/ST/PwD category) and for other categories is INR 600.
- This fee can be paid via online payment gateway as given below:
- Option 1- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Option 2- Bank Transfer/ Net Banking
- At the time of fee payment, candidates will be required to enter details such as payment mode, amount and security code.
- On completion of the payment, candidates would receive an acknowledgment receipt of the payment.
SampleIBPS PO Application Form
IBPS PO Application Fee 2017
IBPS has stipulated a specific application fee as per candidate’s category for IBPS PO. Listed below are some important points relating to IBPS Application Fee:
- The application fee for IBPS PO is to be paid within the stipulated deadline for completing IBPS PO 2017 Registration.
- By submitting the fee, registration for IBPS will be final.
- The fee can be deposited using Debit Cards(RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets facility.
- There is no offline mode for depositing fee.
IBPS PO Application Fee is different for all the categories.Candidates can go through the following table to know about the Fee.
|SC/ST/PwD candidates||INR 100|
|Other categories||INR 600|
- All the bank charges would be borne by candidates only.
- For Credit card, charges would be listed in Indian Rupee.
- In case someone will use a non-Indian credit card, your bank would convert to your local currency based on the current market exchange rates.
Note: On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
How to Retrieve IBPS PO Password?
- Candidates can login using the Registration ID and Password for completing the partially filled Application forms.
- Similarly, login credentials would be required later on for downloading IBPS PO Admit Card, logging in for the online exam and accessing score card.
- There is a possibility that candidates are not able to remember the password for logging in.
- However, there is no need to fret as the there is an easy option to retrieve IBPS PO Password.
The steps to retrieve the password are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- Click on the link “Click here to apply online for CWE PO/ MT-VII”
- Click on the link “Forgot Password?” on the right side of the screen
- In the new window, enter the required credentials i.e. Registration No., Mobile No. and Password.
- Click on “Submit” button
- The new password would be sent on the Registered Email Id or Mobile Number
- Candidates can login with the system generated password sent on their email address or mobile no.