IBPS PO Mains 2017 Admit Card (Re-Exam), Result
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a national-level exam for recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees in public sector banks in India. Nearly 20 lac candidates compete for 3500 seats each year. IBPS PO Exam is conducted in three stages- Prelims, Mains & Interview.
- IBPS has declared IBPS PO 2017 Result Mains at its official website.
- IBPS PO Mains 2017 was successfully held on Nov 26 in online mode. Check IBPS PO Mains Answer Key, Question Paper and Analysis
- The result for IBPS PO Mains 2017 is expected in December 2017.
- Candidates clearing the minimum IBPS PO 2017 Cut Off, which is expected to be around 52.5, will be eligible for the interview round.
- Interviews will be held in January/ February 2018 and the provisional allotment will take place in April.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on the results of IBPS PO Mains and Interview only.
|IBPS PO 2017 Mains Expected Cutoff||IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Cutoff||IBPS PO 2017 Expected Cutoff in Hindi|
IBPS PO 2017 Notifications
- This year, out of 20 participating banks, only 9 banks are recruiting namely Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India. Check IBPS PO 2017 Notification pdf
- Vacancy for Probationary Officers or Management Trainees is likely to increase as 4 banks namely Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce and Punjab National Bank have not yet reported about their recruitment status.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has introduced another major change in IBPS PO Exam Pattern. Just like SBI PO, IBPS has introduced a descriptive paper in the Mains examination for selection. Check IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Highlights of IBPS PO
|IBPS PO Full Form||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- Probationary Officers Exam|
|Conducting Authority||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Posts Offered||Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)|
|Number of seats offered||3562|
|Allowances & Benefits||DA, HRA, CCA, Special allowance, etc|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Stages in IBPS PO||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|IBPS PO Salary||INR 37,360 – INR 38,700 (in hand salary)|
|IBPS PO Help Desk||1800 222 366/ 1800 103 4566|
IBPS PO 2017 Vacancies
- The total number of vacancies for candidates appearing in IBPS PO 2017 is 3562.
- IBPS PO 2017 Vacancies will vary according to the participating organisation and the category of candidate.
- Out of the total number of vacancies available for recruitment, maximum are in Canara Bank (1350) followed by Andhra Bank (625) and UCO Bank (530).
- Corporation Bank has no vacancies reserved for OBC category.
Tabulated below are the vacancies offered by every participating organization for each category:
|Bank Name||SC||ST||OBC||Gen||Total||Out of Which PwD|
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||30||15||54||101||200||2||2||2||2|
|Bank of Maharashtra||15||7||27||51||100||0||3||1||0|
|Central Bank of India||15||8||28||49||100||1||1||1||1|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab and Sindh Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Union Bank of India||83||34||78||127||322||14||3||13||11|
|United Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Read more about IBPS PO 2017 Vacancies and Salary Packages
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Dates
|IBPS PO CWE VII Official Notification||August 10, 2017|
|Release of IBPS PO 2017 Application Form||August 16, 2017|
|Last Date to fill IBPS PO 2017 Application Form||September 05, 2017|
|Issue of IBPS PO Pre-Exam Admit Card||September 13 – 29, 2017|
|Pre-Exam Training Date||September 23 – 29, 2017|
|Issue of IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for Prelims||September 21 – October 14, 2017|
|Date of IBPS PO 2017 CWE VII (Prelims)||October 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2017|
|IBPS PO Result of Preliminary CWE VII||October 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Mains CWE||November 2017|
|Date of IBPS PO CWE VII (Mains)||November 26, 2017|
|Date for Mains Re-Exam||December 15, 2017|
|IBPS PO Result 2017 will be announced in||December 2017|
|IBPS PO Interview Call Letters will be released in||January 2018|
|IBPS PO Interview Date||January/ February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment Date||April 2018|
IBPS PO Eligibility 2017
- Candidate must be an Indian National or can be a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee who have settled in India.
- Migrated candidates from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of settling in India
- Possession of a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Possession of Marksheet/Degree Certificate indicating the marks obtained in the degree program entered in IBPS PO Application Form
- Candidates pursuing the final year of their degree program can also apply for IBPS PO.
- The minimum age requirement to apply for IBPS PO is 20 years, whereas the upper age limit is 30 years.
- The age requirement can be relaxed depending upon the category of candidate, as given below:
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes- Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||03 years|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs), Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have worked for not less than 5 years in military and have left on conclusion of project||05 years|
|The original habitants of Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period ranging from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989||05 years|
|The people affected in the 1984 riots||05 years|
Read more about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO Application Form 2017
- IBPS PO 2017 Online Registration concluded on September 5.
- For both Preliminary and Mains exams, there was a single window for registration.
- IBPS PO Application was to be filled in online mode only.
Steps to Fill IBPS PO Application Form
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the Official website of IBPS
- Click on the tab ‘CWE PO/MT VII’
- Follow the link ‘New Registration’ and fill in all the required details
- Enter the security code and click on Save and Next
- A provisional registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
- It is also sent via SMS and E-mail to the candidate
Step 2: Upload Required Documents
- Use provisional ID and Password to login again.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Step 3: Fill personal details
- Enter your basic information such as category code, nationality, IBPS PO Exam Center choice, name, academic details etc.
- Click on ‘I agree’ in the declaration to assure that the information entered is true.
- Preview complete application form before finally clicking on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- Application Fee is different for all the categories. It is given below:
- For SC/ST/PwD category - INR 100
- For other categories - INR 600
- The Application fee for IBPS PO can be remitted only through online mode which includes payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS or Mobile Wallets/Cash Cards.
Step 5: Confirmation
- An additional page of IBPS PO Online Application will open after successful fee payment.
- Candidate has to enter the details asked to generate the e-receipt.
- Print the e-receipt and IBPS PO Application Form displayed on the screen.
IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training
- A special training is set up by the Nodal Banks/ IBPS PO Participating Banks for candidates from SC/ST/Religious Minority Community.
- In IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training, candidates are apprised about the complete paper pattern and helpful tips & tricks by experts and institutes.
- This training works as a playing field to students from weaker sections,to make them aware about commons aspects and recruitment process of IBPS PO exam.
- The training is free of cost and is conducted for usually 5 days.
- The option to avail IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training is available at the time of form-filling.
Read more about IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
The hall ticket of IBPS PO 2017 is released in online mode only. To download IBPS PO Admit Card, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
Step 2: Follow the link to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
Step 3: Enter the provisional ID and Password received during the IBPS PO Application Process.
Step 4: Verify the details on the IBPS Admit card
Step 5: Print multiple copies
Note:The Admit card will be different for the pre-exam training, preliminary and main examination.
IBPS PO Exam Center
- IBPS is the allocating authority which reserves the right to allocate an IBPS PO Exam Center to all candidates.
- The allotted Exam Center will be indicated on the IBPS PO Admit Card.
- Candidates have to mention their choice of IBPS PO Exam Center during IBPS PO Registration.
- Candidates have to mention the choice of IBPS PO Exam center for both Preliminary and Main examination with the state code in which it is located.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017
|Specifications||IBPS PO Prelims||IBPS PO Mains||IBPS PO Interview|
|Sections||Reasoning ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language||Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness (with special reference to banking), Computer Knowledge||–|
|Time duration||1 hour||140 minutes with sectional timings||Variable|
|Marking scheme||0.25||0.25||Not applicable|
|Normalisation method||Applicable||Applicable||Not applicable|
Read more about IBPS PO 2017 Exam Pattern
Changes Introduced in IBPS PO Mains 2017
IBPS PO Syllabus 2017
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language||General Awareness||Computer knowledge|
|Simplification, Number Series, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage & Averages, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Allegations, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Work & Time Time & Distance, Sequence & Series, Quadratic Equation, Permutation & Combination||Seating Arrangement, Syllogism, Input Output, Coding Decoding, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet test, Data sufficiency, Puzzle, Logical Reasoning||Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Error Spotting, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles||Banking & Financial Awareness, Current Affairs. Static GK||Fundamentals of Computer, History of Computer, Internet MS Office, Input Output devices, Computer Shortcuts|
IBPS PO Result 2017
- The result for IBPS PO Mains 2017 is expected to be out in December 2017.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of candidates in different sessions of the main exam will be normalized using the equi-percentile method.
- Scores up to two decimal points will be taken for the purpose of calculations.
- There is a combined IBPS PO Result for qualification to the provisional allotment process.
- It comprises of the marks obtained in main and interview taken together in the ratio of 80:20 (Main: Interview).
Steps to download IBPS PO Scorecard
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- Click on ‘CWE VII PO/MT’ tab
- Follow the link ‘IBPS PO 2017 Result’
- Enter the Registration ID, Password, and Date of Birth
- Verify and Click on Submit
- The scorecard is displayed which includes the maximum marks in each section, minimum cut off marks, and scores obtained by candidate.
- Download and Print IBPS PO Scorecard for further process.
Expected IBPS PO Mains Cut Off 2017
|Category||Expected IBPS PO Mains Cut Off (Out of 200)|
|Other Backward Classes||52.50|
IBPS PO 2017 Selection Process
IBPS PO Selection Process is a three-staged process,
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
Preliminary Exam and Main Exam are both computer-based tests and are objective in nature. While Prelims exam is only qualifying in nature, marks scored in Main examination will be considered during the final selection. Candidates who qualify the main examination for IBPS PO are eligible to appear for the interview.
- Minimum marks required to qualify the interview is 40% (35% for reserved candidates).
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the 80:20 ratio of Main: Interview.
- Qualified candidates after interview are selected for the provisional allotment process.
- A combined score is generated which includes the sum of marks obtained in main examination and interview after completion of all the stages.
IBPS PO 2017 Provisional Allotment
The provisional allotment process for IBPS PO is done after the interview round. Some of the important points regarding the allocation process are given below:
- Post declaration of the combined scores, IBPS will consider the vacancies in each participating organizations and the preference of the candidate mentioned in IBPS PO Application Form.
- IBPS initially allocates shortlisted candidates to one of the participating institutes based on merit-cum-preference basis provisionally.
- Selection of any reserved category candidate on same standards as a general candidate will be treated as own merit candidate.
- No reserved category is eligible to get allotment in the unreserved category even if they score marks equivalent to or merely higher than the last allotted unreserved category.
- If a candidate doesn’t exercise the relaxation applicable for reserved candidates, they have to score marks equivalent to cut off of the unreserved category candidates.
- In case of a tie, the age of candidate is considered as a tie-breaker i.e. candidate who is older in age is given preference.
- Candidates have to satisfy the eligibility and identity verification of the allocated institute. In case of any discrepancy at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- IBPS is responsible for selection, re-allocation, and cancellation of allotted seat depending upon the exigencies.
- The issuance of appointment letter including the terms and conditions, verification formalities, joining date etc. is done by the participating organization and is considered final.
- This is an All India cadre and provisionally allotted candidates (subject to fulfilling all required criteria) may be posted anywhere in India/ outside India as per discretion of the participating organization.
IBPS PO 2017 FAQs
Ques. IBPS PO exam is held for which posts?
Ans. The IBPS PO exam offers the posts of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee to the qualifying candidates.
Ques. Can a foreign citizen appear for IBPS PO?
Ans. A candidate must satisfy the following nationality conditions. The candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee
- A person of Indian origin who is a migrant of either Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention to settle permanently in India
Note: The candidates who are not the citizen of India must produce the certificate of eligibility issued by the Indian government.
Ques. When is the IBPS PO exam conducted?
Ans. The exam has two rounds. Prelims is generally conducted in October, while Mains is conducted in November.
Ques. What is the number of IBPS PO openings available usually for this position every year?
Ans. It varies and depends on the number of candidates required by all participating institution every year. For 2017, there are a total of 3562 vacancies.
Ques. Which banks take part in recruitment through IBPS PO?
Ans. In general, the following banks use to participate in this process, though it may very year to year. Any other financial institution can also take part:
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Any other bank or financial institution||Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank||Canara Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Corporation Bank|
|IDBI Bank||Indian Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||UCO Bank|
|Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
Ques. What is minimum percentage required in the qualifying exam to apply for IBPS PO?
Ans. There is no such condition on the required minimum percentage.
Ques. Is there an age criteria for the IBPS PO exam?
Ans. Yes, the minimum age limit is 20 years, and maximum age limit is 30 years. Upper age relaxation for some categories is mentioned below:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Specially-abled Persons: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service: 5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
Ques. Is there any limit on number of attempts for IBPS PO?
Ans. No, as long as age limit criteria is met, there is no limit on number of attempts.
Ques. What are the different stages of IBPS PO exam?
Ans. There are three rounds in total. First part is preliminary test. If candidates get through it, they have to take Mains exam, followed by an interview.
Ques. Is face to face interview a part of IBPS PO selection process along with the prelim/main tests?
Ans. Yes, as per the new notification, the interview will be held post clearance of main written exam. The selection is based on 80:20 weightage ratio of written and interview marks secured by the candidate respectively.
Ques. What is the mode of examination of IBPS PO CWE?
Ans. Both the written exams, prelims and mains, are conducted online.
Ques. How many questions are asked in the IBPS PO prelims and mains exams?
Ans. There are 100 questions for prelims and 200 for mains.
Ques. What is pattern of the IBPS PO Preliminary exam?
Ans. Following are the details of the prelims to be completed within 1 hour:
- English Language: 30
- Reasoning Ability: 35
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35
- Total: 100
Ques. What is the structure of the IBPS PO main exam?
Ans. Following are the details of the main exam to be completed within 2 hours:
- English Language: 40
- Reasoning: 50
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50
- General Awareness (banking/finance industry): 40
- Computer Knowledge: 20
- Total: 200
Ques. Can candidates apply for IBPS PO if they are in final year graduation and result is awaited?
Ans. No, your academic results must be declared before registration.
Ques. What is the fee structure of the IBPS PO exam?
Ans. For SC, ST and PWD candidates, it is INR 100. For others, it is INR 600.
Ques. What is the minimum educational qualification required for the IBPS PO exam?
Ans. Candidate must be graduated in any discipline from a recognized university or hold any equivalent qualification recognized by the central/state government. Moreover, candidates must have a valid certificate (mark-sheet/degree) of graduation on the day of registration and must specify percentage of marks secured while registering online.
Ques. Is IBPS PO a multilingual exam?
Ans. IBPS PO is a bilingual (Hindi/English). However, the English part of the exam will be in English only.
Ques. Are candidates required to clear every section of the exam to get shortlisted for the interview?
Ans. Yes, candidates need to clear every section of the exam separately i.e. there is a sectional cutoff.
Ques. Is there negative marking in IBPS PO?
Ans. Yes, there is negative marking. One-fourth (1/4) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Ques. If candidates have prior experience in any other bank/financial institution, will that be considered as preference over others?
Ans. As far as written exams are concerned, there is no advantage of prior banking experience. But the candidate will surely have an edge in the interview round.
Ques. Is a married woman given less preference over others in IBPS PO?
Ans. Through the official website for NEET - cbseneet.nic.in.
Ques. . If candidates have gap in their academic career, are they eligible for applying for IBPS PO?
Ans. Yes, as long as they fulfill the specified eligibility criteria.
Ques. What is a Reserve List and is it applicable in this IBPS PO selection process as well?
Ans. Reverse list is a waiting list, which is declared to fill the remaining vacancies in a bank. If few candidates do not join the offered post due to any reason, next eligible candidates from the Reserve List are offered to fill these posts. Yes, Reserve List process is applicable in IBPS PO case also.
Ques. For how many is IBPS PO Result valid?
Ans. The exam scores are valid only for the same year’s recruitment process.
Ques. Is computer knowledge must for applying for IBPS PO?
Ans. The mode of exam is online. Therefore, you must have the basic knowledge of computers for applying for IBPS PO.
Ques. I am a Tibetan refugee residing in India. Can I fill IBPS PO application form?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible to apply, as per the eligibility criteria.
Ques. Is the IBPS PO application form also available to be submitted in offline mode?
Ans. No, the IBPS PO application form can only be filled and submitted in the online mode at the official website of IBPS - www.ibps.in.
Ques. Why has IBPS switched from offline to online registration?
Ans. Almost all the undergraduate-based entrance exams have switched the registration or application process online because of the following major benefits:
- Online application form submission process is a fastest and easy way to apply for any exam.
- It saves applicant’s time and also reduces workload of the candidates and the organizing committee.
- Manual application form filling process is comparatively lengthy and error-prone.
Ques. What is the online application fee for IBPS PO?
Ans. For SC, ST and PWD candidates, it is INR 100. For others, it is INR 600.
Ques. What are the major steps of IBPS PO online application?
Ans. The major steps are listed below:
- Online registration
- Filling up online application.
- Uploading of scanned documents.
- Online fee payment.
- Final submission of application.
- Printing of acknowledgement page.
Ques. Can I pay IBPS PO application fee through bank challan or demand draft?
Ans. No, you can pay the application only by credit card, debit card or net banking in the online mode.
Ques. Can I correct my personal details in the submitted application form of IBPS PO?
Ans. Yes, you can make corrections by logging into your account through the IBPS PO website and click the ‘Edit’ link in the submitted application form.
Ques. Can I fill the IBPS PO online application form when my graduation final year result is awaiting?
Ans. No, results must be declared before registration.
Ques. I am 19 years old and belong to the OBC category. Am I eligible for filling the IBPS PO online application form?
Ans. No, the lower age limit is 20 years for any category.
Ques. I do not have an e-mail Id. Can I apply for IBPS PO?
Ans. No, a valid e-mail Id is mandatory. You have to create an e-mail Id before applying.
Ques. I missed the IBPS PO application form acknowledgement page on which my registration number were printed. How can I retrieve it?
Ans. The same would have been sent to your verified e-mail Id. You may retrieve all your registration details from it.
Ques. How many times can I reopen and view my submitted IBPS PO application form using my provisional registration number and password?
Ans. You can reopen it maximum 3 times only.
Ques. How will I send photographs and signature to the IBPS PO organizing committee?
Ans. You will have to upload the scanned copies of your photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
Ques. How will I know about my successful registration for IBPS PO?
Ans. You will receive a registration number and password on your e-mail Id and mobile number on successful registration.
Ques. What happens if my registration payment fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited into your bank in around 5 to 7 days depending on the bank policy. You must take a printout of receipt for your further convenience.
Ques. I belong to the OBC category as per state norms, but it is not in the central list. What should I mention in the registration form?
Ans. In that case, you will be considered as a general candidate and you have to mention it as general category.
Ques. Why am I not able to upload the photograph and signature?
Ans. Make sure your photograph & signature are as per the below specifications:
|Recent Colored white background|
|Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|File Size- 20Kb – 50 Kb|
|Pixels- 200 x 230|
|White sheet using Black Ink pen|
|Dimensions- 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|File Size- 10Kb – 20 Kb|
|Pixels- 140 x 60|
Ques. I belong to the General category, and secured just 45% marks in my B.Sc. Am I eligible for filling the IBPS PO online application form this year again?
Ans. Yes, there is no such condition about required minimum percentage.
Ques. I belong to the General category, and have attempted IBPS PO five times before. Am I eligible for filling the IBPS PO online application form this?
Ans. Yes, as long as age limit criteria is met, there is no limit on number of attempts.
Ques. I am an arts graduate. Am I eligible to fill IBPS PO online application form?
Ans. Yes, you can be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or hold any equivalent qualification recognized by the central/state government in order to apply for the exam.
Ques. Is there an option to fill IBPS PO application form in the Hindi language?
Ans. No, the application form can only be filled in the English language.
Ques. I have gap of 2 years in my academic career. Am I eligible for applying to IBPS PO?
Ans. Yes, as long as you fulfill the specified academic and age criteria.
Ques. Can I make corrections in the IBPS PO application form after paying the application fee?
Ans. No, you cannot make any further corrections once you paid your fees. Even if the date of registration is active that time. But, you can refill your form and pay the fees again with correct details.
Ques. I haven’t received the confirmation e-mail after submitting my form. What does it mean?
Ans. Maybe you have provided incorrect e-mail address in the form. You can take ‘Preview’ of your form after logging in to the IBPS PO account.
Ques. . I was not able to open the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in. Can I apply through some other website also?
Ans. No, this is the only website through which you can apply for IBPS PO. You may once check your internet connection speed, try using some other browser, or clear cookies and history and try again. It should work.
Ques. I mistakenly submitted two applications for IBPS PO and paid the fee for both of these. Will my registration be cancelled?
Ans. No, the first registration will be retained and others will be cancelled.