HITSEEE Exam Pattern will be released by HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science Engineering) which will contain information on the marking scheme, number of questions, sections and marks distribution etc.
- The exam will be conducted online
- The medium of the paper will be English language
- Total number of questions- 120
- Sections- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Duration- 2 hours
- Total marks- 200
- Objective type questions
HITSEEE(Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science Engineering Entrance Examination) is expected to be conducted in last week of April 2018 or 1st week on May 2018. HITSEEE 2018 Application Form can be filled from January 2018. This entrance exam offers admission to a full-fledged course of 4-year undergraduate engineering programme.
HITSEEE 2018 Highlights Table
This table highlights the examination pattern for candidates to go through.
|Mode of examination||Online|
|No. of questions||120|
|Type of questions||Objective / multiple choice questions|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
HITSEEE paper will be of 2 hours consisting of 120 questions which the candidates have to solve. The questions are generally based on the higher secondary course i.e. 11th and 12th. The question paper will be divided into 3 parts. The candidate needs to focus on each of the three subjects which are:
Students must understand not only the exam pattern but also the nature of examination. HITSEEE Entrance Examination is a 2 hours long examination in which all three parts need to be solved.
The exam pattern defines the basic specifications of the exam paper such as the type of questions asked, total time duration allowed, marking scheme etc. Based on the previous examinations, it is assumed that Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science Engineering is constant with its exam pattern as well as the question paper pattern.
Here is the exam paper pattern which will help to applicants to understand the entrance examination. With the help of Exam Pattern of HITSEEE 2018 aspirants get to know the weightage of each subject.
A tabular representation is shown below:
|Sr. No.||Name of Subjects||No. of Question||Time Duration|
HITSEEE 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for HITSEEE is rather a simple one as it comprises 3 subjects only. The syllabus for each subject is given below:
Physics Syllabus 2018:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
Chemistry Syllabus 2018:
- Atomic Structure,
- p, D, and F – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
Mathematics Syllabus 2018:
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Applicants should thoroughly learn whole topics which are available under Syllabus of HITSEEE.
- Appearing students must open official website usually to know latest upload like syllabus, exam pattern, exam date and how to check syllabus.
- Candidates must practice how to solve Objective question paper as the paper type is objective and not subjective.
- To score their best, candidates must thoroughly go through the course and revise it before the examination.
- Candidate must practice and manage their time.
- Students can also practice through mock tests available online.
- Before appearing for the exam, students must go through previous year’s papers, to help them understand the question paper pattern.
- For any further queries they can visit the official website of HITS i.e. Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science Engineering.
HITSEEE 2018 Selection Process
Following is the list of HITSEEE courses which are offered to the eligible applicants. They can take admission into any of the following B.Tech courses.
- Aeronautical Eng.
- Automobile Eng.
- Chemical Eng.
- Civil Eng.
- Computer Science & Eng.
- Electrical & Electronics Eng.
- Electronics & Communication Eng.
- Electronics & Instrumentation Eng.
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Eng.
However, the admission is not guaranteed into any particular course.
- Selection will be on the basis of their performance in engineering entrance examination.
- Only the cut off applicants is call out for the admission process.
- The process of selection depends upon the marks scored by the applicant in the entrance exam.
So, applicants who wish to get admission will have to clear the HITSEEE 2018 Selection Process. The result will be announced on the official website after the entrance examination.
Instructions given below, as mentioned in the admit card, has to be followed by candidates strictly on the exam day:
- A separate system is allotted to each candidate and they have to check their system number displayed at the entrance before entering the exam room.
- On the system allotted to the candidate, candidate’s details (Name, photograph etc.) will be displayed on the screen. It should be made sure that the right system is being occupied
- Candidates are required to enter Username and Password as given in the admit card and log into the system
- Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully as the complete exam related information including number of questions and marking scheme will be mentioned.
- Click on “I am ready to begin” to start the exam on time.
- Examinee can refer to the timer to know about the time left in completion of the test.
- Candidates can click Question number in the Question Palette at the right of the screen in order to go to a particular question number directly.
- Only one answer out of the given four options is correct and by clicking on the circle button in front of the option, one can select the answer.
- In order to change the already chosen answer, click the circle button of another option. To cancel the chosen answer, click on clear button.
- To save your answer, it is necessary to click on the Save and Next button, otherwise that answer will not be saved.
- Mark for Review and Next button can be clicked to mark the answer for review. In case, a question is answered but marked for Review that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will not be available till the completion of the exam time. There is no need to click the submit button as system will automatically submit the test after Exam Closure time.
- At the end, exam summary will be displayed on the screen with Subject Name, Number of questions answered and not Answered, questions marked for review, and not visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button.