HITSEEE 2018 (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination) is conducted by HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) every year. It is conducted for students interested in pursuing B.Tech/B.Arch courses.
- HITSEEE 2018 will be conducted tentatively in the last week of April, 2018.
- HITSEEE 2018 Application Forms will be available from January 18, 2018.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for HITSEEE 2018 by filling the application form.
- Candidates can download HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card from official website in the month of April 2018.
- HITSEE is a 2-hour entrance examination where 120 questions are asked. Check Here HITSEEE Exam Pattern
- Questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be asked in HITSEEE 2018 of 10 + 2 level.
- Result of HITSEEE 2018 exam will be declared tentatively on May 09, 2018.
- Cut off marks will be decided based on the total number of applicants.
HITSEEE 2018 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Hindustan Institution of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination – HITSEEE 2018|
|Conducting Authority||The Hindustan University of Technology and Science, Chennai|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech and B.Arch|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates interested in appearing for HITSEEE 2018 must know about all the important exam dates so that they can apply for the examination on time. The important exam dates of HITSEEE 2018 are given in the table below:
|Notification of the availability of HITSEEE 2018 application form||First week of January,2018|
|Availability of application form||January 18, 2018|
|Last date of submitting the application form||April 23, 2018|
|Availability of admit card||April, 2018|
|Date of examination||Last week of April, 2018|
|Result of examination||May 09, 2018|
|Counselling||May 12, 2018|
HITSEEE 2018 Eligibility
- Eligibility criteria of HITSEE are prepared by the authorities of the examination.
- Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the examination.
- If applicants do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their application will be cancelled by the authorities of the university.
- The eligibility requirement is different for different courses.
- The complete eligibility criteria for HITSEEE 2018 is given below:
For B.Tech Courses
- Candidates who want to take admission to the B.Tech Degree program should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- The university won’t consider improvement marks for admission.
For B.Tech Biotechnology
- Candidates should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50 % marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together.
For B.Arch Courses
- Candidates should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics or business mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Alternatively, candidates can complete a 3 year diploma program (10 +3) with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Candidates must have qualified NATA examination with a minimum of 80/200 score.
Age Limit and Nationality
- Candidates applying for HITSEEE 2018 should have reached at least 17 years of age when they are filling the application form.
- The upper age limit for applying for HITSEE 2018 is 19 years.
- Candidates should be less than 19 years or 19 years on the last week of April, 2018.
- Only Indian nationals, residing in India can apply for HITSEEE 2018.
HITSEEE 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for HITSEEE 2018 online as well as offline. The registrations will begin from January 18, 2018.
- There is a common application form for Architecture and B.Tech.
- Candidates can fill HITSEEE 2018 Application Form in any of the given modes:
HITSEEE Online Application Form 2018
- Applicants must log in to the official website of Hindustan University which is www.hindustanunvi.ac.in
- Click on the Register for HITSEEE 2018 Exam link on the home page.
- Fill up the login credentials such as valid email ID.
- Login to the website.
- Read the instructions carefully prior to applying for the exam.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Check all the details before submitting the form.
- Upload a recent photo and signature as per the specifications, that is, in the jpeg format not more than 50 Kb.
- Attach the required documents such as mark sheets and then select exam centers.
- Click the Submit button to submit the details.
- Pay the application fee of INR 925 using credit or debit card or using net banking for online application and Rs.1000 for offline application.
- Take the print out of the provisional registration slip and preserve it for future reference.
HITSEEE Offline Application Form 2018
- Candidates will have to purchase an application form by paying INR 1000 in cash or by DD in favor ofHindustan University Institute Of Technology & Science payable at Chennai.
- Candidates fill the application form correctly and neatly along with the relevant documents and the application form should be submitted at The Hindustan University Institute Of Technology & Science, Chennai.
HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card
- HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card will be available by the first week of April 2018.
- All candidates who have successfully applied for HITSEEE Exam can download the Admit Card from the official website.
- HITSEEE will not issue any hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card. They must carry the admit card with a passport size photograph and ID proof.
Here are the steps to download HITSEEE Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.hindustanunvi.ac.in
- Click on the link for ‘HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card’
- Login to your application account through your registration number
- Download and take a print out of HITSEEE 2018 Admit Card
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Centers
- The exam center for HITSEEE 2018 will be mentioned clearly on the admit card of candidates.
- They are allocated on the basis of preferences of candidates that they have mentioned while filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to mention the choice of test centers while filling the application form.
- Candidates need to report to the mentioned exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam commences.
- HITSEEE 2108 is held in all the major cities and towns of the country.
- There are 70 online exam centers for HITSEEE 2018.
- Candidates need to follow the rules and regulations printed on the back of the admit card on the day of the examination so that they don’t face any problem in the exam center.
HITSEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
HITSEEE 2018 is set to be conducted in Last week of April 2018. Only Indian nationals, residing in India can apply for HITSEEE 2018. HITSEEE Exam Pattern has not seen any major changes over the year. Here are the highlights of HITSEEE Paper Pattern:
- Exam duration: 2 hours
- Total number of questions: 120 questions
- Questions type: Objective type questions
- Questions will be asked from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of H.S.C exam.
- Exam pattern of HITSEEE 2018 is further explained in the following table:
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Number of questions||120|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Sections in paper||3|
|Name of sections and marks assigned to each|
Physics – 40
Chemistry – 40
Mathematics – 40
HITSEEE 2018 Syllabus
We know by now that HITSEEE contains 3 main sections viz. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. It is essential for candidates to understand the pattern and syllabus of the exam before they plan their preparation. Here are all the important topics of the three sections that a candidate must prepare:
|Semiconductor devices and their applications|
|Atomic and Nuclear Physics|
|Electromagnetic waves and wave optics|
|Magnetism and Magnetic effects of electric current|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|Chemistry||Alcohols and Ethers|
|Isomerism in organic compounds|
|P, D and F block elements|
|Organic nitrogen compounds|
|Coordination chemistry and solid state chemistry|
|Carboxylic acids and their derivatives|
|Analytical geometry of three dimensions|
|Application of matrices and determinants|
|Integral calculus and its application|
HITSEEE 2018 Results
- Result of HITSEEE 2018 will be announced tentatively on May 09, 2018.
- The university will upload the score card on their official website.
- Candidates can see their results and download their score card by visiting the official website of the university.
- They need to login by using their email ID.
- Candidates can see their result by entering their name and application number after logging into the official website.
- Candidates should take a printout of their score card as it will be needed during the time of counselling.
- They should retain the score card till the process of admission is over.
- The cutoff marks will be decided based on the total number of applicants.
HITSEEE 2018 Counselling
- HITSEEE 2018 Counselling will start from the Second week of May, 2018 after the results are announced by the university.
- Allocation of seats will be based strictly on HITSEEE All India Rank 2018.
- Candidates who obtain high marks in the entrance examination have higher chances of getting admission in the program of their choice.
Candidates will be eligible for appearing in HITSEEE 2018 Counselling session if their name appears in the merit list. Candidates need to carry the following documents in the counselling session:
- HITSEEE 2018 Score Card
- HITSEEE 2018 Hall Ticket
- Certificate of Class 10
- Certificate of Class 12
- AADHAR Card
The counselling sessions for HITSEEE 2018 will be held in the admission office of the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.