GVSAT 2018 ENTRANCE EXAM
GVSAT entrance examination is a state level examination for admissions to various B. Tech courses and is conducted by Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur.
Candidates can give the examination in online as well as offline mode and it is held once in a year in the month of May.
- Student can obtain the application form online as well as offline from the official website of the university or through the application window of Suresh Gyan Vihar University.
- The payment for the application form can be made online via net banking through credit or debit card or by E-Challan payable at any AXIS bank across India.
- Admit card can be downloaded online from the website by logging into the students account created by the candidate.
- The question paper is divided into 4 parts that are Physics/Biology, English proficiency, Chemistry and mathematics and each consists of 30 questions each. Candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent examination to appear in the qualifying test.
- GVSAT exam is held online as well as offline among 38 cities across the country.
- Result for the exam is announced in the 1st week of June and is published online on the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/.
- Candidates have to come for the counselling to the university on the allotted date and time. Candidates have to bring along their documents and score cards for further admission process.
|Date of Exam||Offline Exam- May 15th to 18th 2018 Online Exam- May 22nd to 29th 2018|
|Conducting Body||Suresh Gyan Vihar University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline as well as Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||1 Hour|
|Type and Number of Question||Objective Type & 120 questions|
|Sections||Physics/Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Mathematics|
|Courses offered||B. Tech|
GVSAT 2018 EXAM DATES
Suresh Gyan Vihar University invites application for GVSAT 2018 on the official website of the university. http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
Examination can be given online as well as offline and the dates for the same are different. Results are announced a week later. Following are some of the important dates for the exam-
|Last Date of Application||April 20, 2018|
|Last date of Application with Late Fee||May 05, 2018|
|Admit card download||May 11, 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||May 15 – 18, 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||May 22 – 29, 2018|
|Result Declaration||June 1, 2018|
*Dates are Tentative
GVSAT 2018 Eligibility
Candidate desirous of appearing in GVSAT examination should have passed senior secondary school or any examination equivalent to appear in the entrance test. Following are the eligibility criteria for GVSAT 2018 entrance examination
- Age limit- Candidate should be above 17-18 years. No prescribed age limit as such.
- Citizenship/Residential Criteria- Candidate belonging to any nation are eligible for the test. No particular nationality or residential criteria required.
- Academic Qualification- Either appearing for 10+2 board from a recognized board in year 2018 or have passed 10+2 with minimum aggregate stated for a particular course in which the candidate wants to get admission.
GVSAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can register online as well as offline application form of GVSAT 2018. Here are a few steps to help you guide-
Online application form-
- Register yourself by creating an account on the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University. http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/. You need to provide some basic information for it that is-
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Enter your details in the application form such as-
- Personal Details
- Select proffered Test Center
- Test Mode
- Click on the next page to review your application form before submitting. You will get an application number via mobile SMS or Email.
- You can now proceed to pay online through net banking using your credit/debit card.
Offline Application Form-
- Candidate is required to download the offline application form from the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
- You can also obtain the form from the admission office of the university directly.
- Fill in the Application form with the details that are asked-
- Fathers Name
- Residential Address
- Test Mode
- Test Center
- Qualification Details
- Attach a Passport size photograph with it.
- Re-Check your form and send it to the following university address-
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Mahal Jagatpur, Karolan ka Barh
- You can pay the due application fee on the counter while you get the admission for or can be paid by e-challan payable at Jaipur.
Candidates can pay fee either through online mode or through offline mode. We have described both the processes below:
- Students can pay the application fee online through net banking through their credit or debit cards
- Candidates can also download the online e-challan from the official website of Suresh Gyan ViharUniversity www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat
- Log onto the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat
- Click on the ADMISSIONS 2018 from the top panel available on the website
- Click on E-CHALLAN option and download the challan.
- Challan is payable at any AXIS bank branch across the country. Send a copy of the University Challan to the university address before the last date.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Mahal Jagatpur, Karolan ka Barh
- Candidates can purchase the form directly through the college window and pay for it at the University Finance Department.
- Payment can also be through a demand draft in the name of Suresh Gyan Vihar University payable at Jaipur city.
- Candidates are required to send a print out of the duly completed application form and a copy of demand draft to the university address by speed post or registered post before the last date
|Other categories||INR 350|
GVSAT 2018 Admit Card
GVSAT 2018 Admit card for both online and offline examination will be available at the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
Admit card will only be available to those candidates who have filled and submitted the application form error free along with the requisite fee amount before the last date of submission.
Admit card will have the following details on it-
- Admit card number
- Photograph of the student
- Address of the test center
- Test date
- Test Time
In case of any discrepancies in the admit card, contact the SGVU immediately. Candidates have to report to the center with their admit cards, photocopy of GVSAT application form and any one of the following identity proof-
- Driving License
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- School/College ID
- 12th standard exam hall ticket
Candidates can download the admit card by following these steps-
- Log onto the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
- Login with your Registration number that you received while making the account. You can also use your name and mobile number.
- Click on download admit card from the links available
- Take a print out of the admit card for future use.
GVSAT 2018 Exam Centers
Candidates can choose their Exam centers for GVSAT 2018 while filling the application form. There is a separate column in the application form which gives you the liberty to choose from the available exam centers.
GVSAT exam is held in 38 cities of India and the candidate can choose amongst them. Students should choose the center wisely as it is unlikely to change afterwards.
GVSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Admission to various B.tech courses and scholarships to those courses will depend upon the score in GVSAT entrance test. Following is the pattern for it-
- Exam will be 2 hours duration and will consist of 120 objective type questions.
- Paper will be divided into 4 sections namely Physics/Biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics.
- Candidates who want to apply for Biotechnology or Agriculture can choose between Physics and Biology any one of the papers.
- Each question will be provided with 4 different choices. Each correct answer will be awarded with 2 marks. No marks are given in case of un-attempted question.
- There is no negative marking for any question attempted wrong.
|Mode of Examination||Online as well as offline|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Duration of Exams||120 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||Physics/biology, Chemistry, English Proficiency, and Mathematics|
GVASAT 2018 SYLLABUS
Syllabus for GVSAT examination is from 11th and 12th standard. Cover the following topics to score good marks in the exam-
- Analytical Geometry
- Locus Problem
- Differential Calculus
- Integral calculus
- Thermal Physics
- Electric city and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Wave Nature of light
- Modern Physics
- Gaseous and Liquid State
- General topics like Atoms and Molecules, oxidization-reduction, Displacement reaction
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Electro chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Diversity in Living world
- Structural Organization in plants and Animals
- Cell structure and function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Reading and Comprehension
GVSAT 2018 Results
Results for GVASAT 2018 entrance examination will be uploaded online on the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University. http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
Score card is also issued to the students and the merit list is uploaded on the official portal or is either conveyed to the candidates via Email and SMS.
Following are the steps to check the results for GVSAT 2018 entrance examination-
- Log onto the official Website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/
- Log into your account through the registration number or your Name and mobile number.
- Click on the Results option. Merit list will appear on your screen
- Download and save it for future reference.
GVSAT 2018 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates can attend the counselling in person at Suresh Gyan Vihar University on the given date. Candidates need to join the counselling with advance payment through Demand Draft and required documents-
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- GVSAT score card
If the candidate did not attend the counselling on the given date, then he or she will fail to acclaim the seat. His/her seat will be given to next waitlisted candidate.
If the result of 12th exam is not been received before the date of counselling, the candidate would have to furnish an undertaking stating if he/she fails to qualify as per the norms, it would lead him/her to forge the seat.
Candidates who qualify in the entrance examination have to submit a Demand Draft for INR 15000 in favor of Suresh Gyan Vihar University Payable at Jaipur on the confirmation of seat and to proceed for further counselling process.