GCET 2018 Admit Card
Updated On - October 16th 2017
As per the guidelines of the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa State, GCET 2018 Admit card will be issued to the candidates in person only. Candidates can obtain their admit card from the designated Center after submitting the GCET application form.
- The candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- For appearing in the entrance exam, it is compulsory on the part of every candidate to produce ‘photo admit card’ of GCET 2018 at their respective exam centers.
- Details contained in the admit card are name of candidate, roll number, date of birth, photograph, signature, examination date, examination time, examination venue.
- Candidates found breaking the rules and not following the instruction will be disqualified.
- GCET 2017 exam center would be allotted based on the candidate’s preference, according to the code entered in the application form. The number of GCET 2017 exam centers would be decreased if the number of applicants is very less at a particular examination center.
GCET 2018 Admit Card Dates
Below is the official schedule of GCET 2018:
|Start date for submission of application form||April 2018|
|Start Date for Collecting Admit Card||April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to collect Admit card without late fee||First week of April 2018|
|Last date to fill application with late fee of Rs 1500||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date to collect Admit card after paying late fee||Last week of April 2018|
|GCET Exam date||Second week of May 2018|
Steps to Obtain Admit Card
Candidates who will apply for GCET 2018 can collect their admit cards on the same day of the submission of application form. GCET Admit card 2018 will not be provided to the candidates through online mode or by post. DTE Goa will not provide any online facility for downloading the Admit card. Students are required to obtain GCET 2018 “Photo Admit Cards” from the admission committee. Applicants are advised to submit the completely filled GCET 2018 application form before the deadline date at the notified designated centres of DTE, Goa to get the Admit card.
The steps to get the GCET 2018 admit card is as follows:
- Visit the notified designated centre of DTE, Goa.
- Submit your application form in person.
- Collect your “Photo Admit Card”.
- Check all the details printed in admit card.
- Keep 2-3 photocopies of your admit card for future references.
Details contained in Admit Card
The Admit Card of GCET 2018 carries vital information about the candidates like details of test venue, timings of the exam and other important information and instructions related to the test and the candidate
GCET 2018 Admit Card will contain important information with regard to the candidates taking up GCET 2018.
- GCET Registration Number
- GCET Admit Card Number
- GCET Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details
- Test centre details
- Unique Photo ID Proof Details
- Test Timings
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph
Highlights of GCET Admit Card
GCET 2018 Admit card contains the candidate’s name, registration number, application number, postal address and contact details, examination centre details, timing of GCET 2018 exam, candidate’s photograph with digital signature
- DTE, the exam conducting authority, Goa will issue the GCET 2018 admit card to the candidates in person only.
- DTE will issue the photo-admit card for GCET 2018, only to those candidates who will complete the application form process of GCET 2018 along with the payment of exam fee, self-attested copies of the prescribed documents and three passport size photographs.
- Candidates are required to check their details along with the photograph on the GCET 2018 admit card - GCET 2018 exam centres, GCET 2018 exam date, venue and personal particulars will be mentioned on GCET 2018 admit card.
- In the case of any discrepancy, candidates need to inform DTE, Goa office immediately.
- Applicants need to preserve Goa CET (GCET) 2018 admit card because it is required at the time of GCET 2018 counselling and admission.
Discrepancy in Admit Card
It is the duty of the student to scrutinise all the details mentioned on the GCET 2018 Admit Card. If any discrepancy is found then, the applicant must report the problem to the official authority of GCET i.e. DTE, Goa when they receive the Admit card at designated centre and get the problem fixed.
Documents Required on Exam Day
On the day of GCET 2018 Examination candidates are required to bring following documents for the verification process.
- GCET Admit Card 2018
- The Unique ID proof(in original). The ID proof must be the same as mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates who do not have the hard copy of the GCET 2018 admit card issued at the time of submission and the Unique Photo ID in original will not be allowed to take the examination
- Candidates are required to show the invigilator the GCET Admit Card 2018 and the Unique Photo ID proof in original as and when required.
It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the Admit card issued by the DTE, Goa.
Goa CET 2018 Exam Centers
There are 15 test centers across Goa where the GCET 2018 exam will be conducted. The candidate has to select and enter their choice of GCET Exam Center in the GCET 2018 Application form. DTE, Goa is responsible for allocation of the exam center. Once the examination center will be allocated it can be changed in any condition. The list of the exam centers is given in the table below:
|Goa CET 2018 Exam Center||Centre Code||Venue|
|Tiswadi Cujira (Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science |
|Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy |
|Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Hr. Secondary School |
|Navelim||13||Rosary College/Higher Secondary School of Arts & Commerce |
|Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School |
|Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School |
|Ponda 1||16||A.J. De Almeida High School |
|Ponda (Farmagudi)||17||G. V. Ms. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School |
|Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce |
|Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School |
|Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School |
|Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School |
|Sanquelim||22||Govt. Higher Secondary School |
|Cuncolim||23||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School |
|Dharbandora||24||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
Important guidelines for exam
- Check the details in the Admit Card are correct and legible.
- DTE, Goa may change the city of examination or date of examination on their discretion without assigning any reason.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose admit card is not issued by the DTE, Goa.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center/hall after the commencement of examination.
- After the invigilator has verified GCET 2018 Admit card of the candidate, he must sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- Do not deface, distort, mutilate or damage the Admit card. It should be kept in the excellent conditions.
- Any kind of tampering in the Admit card may lead to the direct disqualification.
- Mark the Test timing and Time of Reporting.
- The candidates should report at the examination center at least 1 hours before the commencement of examination.
- The candidates must follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room and should not indulge in an argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre. The candidates, who will not follow the instructions, will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The candidates should bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of the Admit Card on the day of examination.
- The candidates should neither talk to each other nor discuss any matter during the examination. The candidates should not disturb other candidates in the examination room and maintain complete silence during the examination. The candidate violating these instructions will be treated as Unfair Means and his/her result will not be declared.
- The decision of DTE, Goa shall be final in all matters.