DSSSB Recruitment 2018
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 is a state level recruitment exam conducted by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) annually. It is a portal for recruiting candidates for various posts under the departments of NCT Govt., Delhi and its autonomous bodies.
DSSSB Recruitment notification for 2018 was released on December 21, 2017 on the official website i.e. delhi.gov.in. 9232 vacancies for teaching and non-teaching posts have been declared. The application process will start from January 5, 2018 to January 31, 2018. Check DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details.
Individuals should have the necessary Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or a Diploma in the respective field (as required by the post) to fulfill the minimum DSSSB eligibility norms.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form will be available from August 2018 onwards. The recruitment test will select aspirants through 2 Tiers of exam and a skill test for certain posts.
The details about the admission process and other updates of DSSSB are mentioned in this article
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Highlights
|Exam Name||DSSSB Recruitment 2018|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|Exam Date||Will be updated soon|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have obtained a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration||2 hours for PRT, TGT (3 hours for PGT)|
|Number of vacancies||Over 14,000|
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule proposed for DSSSB Recruitment 2018 is given below. The important dates regarding admission process will be available on the official website of the DSSSB and will be updated here soon
|DSSSB 2018 Official Notification||December 21, 2017|
|Availability of DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form||January 5, 2018|
|Last date to fill DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form||January 31, 2018|
|DSSSB 2018 Admit card will be available||10 days prior to the exam|
|DSSSB 2018 Exam date||to be declared soon|
|DSSSB 2018 Result will be announced by||to be announced soon|
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Vacancies
The vacancies for the post of Delhi Teacher Recruitment have been announced. There are 9232 vacancies available for the Teaching and Non- Teaching staff. Following are the details of the available vacancies:
I. Special Education Teacher: 605 Posts
II. Asstt. Teacher (Nursery): 320 Posts
III. Asstt. Teacher (Primary): 1394 Posts
IV. Physical Education Teacher: 919 Posts
V. Drawing Teacher: 295 Posts
VI. Domestic Science Teacher: 199 Posts
VII. PGT: 1460
VIII. TGT: 3411
IX. Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) -Male: 222 Posts
X. Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Female: 210 Posts
XI. PGT Computer Science-Male: 98 Posts
XII. PGT Computer Science-Female: 99 Posts
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criterion for DSSSB Recruitment 2018 is as set up by the conducting board. Participants should make sure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility norms for the various posts before applying for the recruitment test. The eligibility criteria for the test are given as follows-
Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of India in order to be eligible for the test.
Age Limit: The prescribed age limit for various posts is given below:
- All PGT Posts: 36 Years
- All TGT Posts: 32 Years
- For Music Teacher Posts: 32 Years
- All PRT Posts: 30 years
- For all Other Posts: 30 Years
Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories as follows:
|Category||Age relaxation criteria|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
The education qualification required to be eligible for DSSSB Recruitment 2018 will depend on the post candidates wish to apply for. The qualification needed for various posts is stated below:
- Aspirants must have a Master’s Degree (or its equivalent degree in the case of PGT Sanskrit/ Hindi) in the concerned subjects from any recognized university.
- Those who have a degree or diploma in training/ education are also eligible for the post
- Participants should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks with required subjects.
- Those who have a degree/ diploma in Training Education or SAV certificate are also eligible.
- Such aspirants should have working knowledge of Hindi and should have qualified CTET from CBSE
DSSSB Music Teacher
- Applicants having a BA degree with Music as one of the subjects or have qualified the required music examination along with 10+2 can apply for this post
For other posts
- Candidates who have a Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in the requisite subject are eligible for the recruitment test
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form
DSSSB 2018 Application Forms can be submitted by individuals interested to pursue the various teaching posts by the online mode only. DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form will conclude on January 31, 2018. DSSSB online registration and application process consists of 3 steps which are given below:
- Registration by entering personal information to create login account.
- Fill DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form and upload required documents.
- Payment of application fee via online mode (SBI e-pay).
How to fill DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form Online
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to apply online for DSSSB entrance exam
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of DSSSB for applying i.e. delhi.gov.in
- Click on ‘DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 Online Application’ to commence the registration process.
- Individuals must provide their basic details like their date of birth, Class 10 details, name, mobile number, email ID and they will also have to choose a password. Carefully verify these details and click on ‘Proceed’
Step 2: Filling of DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Students must login using their DOB, Class 10 hall ticket number and password to fill the application form.
- They will have to enter their personal, communication, educational and work experience details.
- Next, they must upload scanned images of their recent passport- size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the form.
- After filling all the necessary fields carefully, applicants can see the preview of their application form. They should go through all the details and click on ‘Final Submission’
Step 3: Fee Payment
- The next step is to pay application fee.
- Fees can be rendered through online mode.
- Applicants can check the status of their payment by logging into their user accounts clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Print out the copy of e-receipt of transaction as proof of payment.
- After completing all the steps, take 2 print outs of the confirmation page of the application form for reference.
Individuals must pay the application fees for DSSSB 2018. The fee amount will depend on the individuals’ categories. It can be rendered only through the online mode by using SBI e-pay. Fees cannot be paid via any other mode.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Application fee for various categories are:
|General and OBC||INR 100|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex- Servicemen||Exempted|
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Admit Card will be available 10 days prior to the exam. These hall tickets should be downloaded within stipulated time. Each candidate must have a copy of the hall ticket so as to be able to appear for the state recruitment entrance exam. Steps to download DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Admit Card are given below:
- Log on to the official website of DSSSB and select the link of ‘Generate/ Print e- Admit Card’.
- Enter the Registration number, Date of Birth and security code and click on ‘Submit’.
- DSSSB admit card will appear on the screen.
- Carefully check all the details and take 2 print outs of it
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 will be conducted in the offline mode. It will mainly comprise 2 stages- Tier I and Tier II. The 2 tier exam will be followed by a skill test for some posts. For some posts, only tier I exam will be required. Here are some highlights about DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Both tiers of DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern will have 2 sections- Section A and Section B.
- Objective questions will be asked in Section A on the subjects of English, Reasoning, Mathematic Aptitude, General Awareness and Hindi.
- In Section B, aspirants will have to answer MCQs on the respective subjects as per the chosen post.
- Marks obtained in Tier 1 will be used for shortlisting aspirants for the next stage whereas marks obtained in Tier II will be used for preparing the final merit list.
- Every correct answer will be awarded +1 mark whereas 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answers
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Stages of Exam|
Skill test (for some posts)
|Number of sections||2 (Section A and Section B for both tiers)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||Applicable; 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answe|
The syllabus for DSSSB Delhi Teacher 2018 will cover a number of topics from the respective subjects. The important topics of each subject are given below:
|Reasoning||Numerical Ability||General Awareness||English & Hindi Language and Comprehension|
Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Verbal and Figure Classification.
Number Series Observation.
Ratio & Proportion.
Simple & Compound Interest.
Time & Work.
Time & Distance.
Profit & Loss.
Tables & Graphs.
Current Events History.
Science & Tech.
Art & Culture.
National & International Organizations
Usage of Words
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Result
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Result is likely to be declared by the second week of December 2018. The results will be announced on the official website in the form of score cards. The score card will contain the scores obtained in the different sections as also the total score. The results of the DSSSB Recruitment 2018 can be checked by following these few steps:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link of ‘DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 Result’.
- Applicants will have to enter their Application/ Roll Number, DOB and password to view their result.
- The score card will appear. Save a soft copy and take 2 print outs of it.
The organizing board will also publish the provisional answer key which can be challenged through user’s login account. Individuals can estimate their rough score via this key.
After declaring the results, the board will publish a merit list based on the performance of all candidates. It will specify the merit position of individuals as per their mark and category.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Counselling
The counseling process for DSSSB Recruitment 2018 will begin soon after the results are announced. The counseling and recruitment process is explained below in brief:
- Participants shortlisted via the merit list will have to register themselves for the recruitment counseling process.
- They will have to submit their documents and certificates for the document verification process.
- Applicants will be recruited in order of merit and the preference of posts exercised by them
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Salary
The Government of India offers a handsome salary to the candidates recruited for multiple posts through DSSSB Recruitment 2018. The salary varies according to the post. The salary details for the most preferred posts for the teacher recruitment test are given below:
- PGT Posts: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4800
- TGT Posts: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4600
- Primary Teacher/Asst. Teacher: INR 9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of INR 4200
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College