DMRC Admit Card 2017
DMRC Admit Card is released in online mode. Candidates can visit the official website of DMRC and enter their login credentials to access DMRC Admit Card.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation releases the admit card for the posts of Assistant Manager (Operations, HR, and Finance), CRA (Customer Relations Assistant), Jr. Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Electronics, and Mechanical), Accountant Assistant and Maintainer (Electrician, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic and Ref & AC Mechanic).
DMRC 2017 Latest Updates
- DMRC releases Admit Card for Noida Metro Recruitment. READ MORE
- Candidates who successfully fill DMRC Application Form will be able to download their admit card.
- DMRC Admit card has your Registration number, Roll number, Category, Gender, Date of birth, Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Full address, Post applied, Examination date & time and Exam center on it.
- Please note that the admit card for DMRC will not be sent by post.
- Candidates must carry DMRC Admit Card to the exam centre. These exam centres are located in Delhi only.
DMRC recruits candidates in Delhi and Noida Metro. It is offering 3428 seats in Delhi Metro and 745 seats in Noida Metro this year.
Highlights of DMRC Admit Card
|Availability of DMRC Admit Card ||Two weeks prior to the exam|
|Issuing body||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Mode of availablity||Online |
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.delhimetrorail.com|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates name, Application number, Test centre, Test date & time, Course|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||Copy of application form and a photo ID |
|DMRC Helpline Number||011-23417910|
DMRC 2017 Admit Card Date
|Post||Status of Admit Card|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical, Civil)||Available|
|Assistant Manager (Operations, HR, and Finance)||Available|
|Customer Relations Assistant or CRA||Available|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Electronics, and Mechanical)||Available|
|Maintainer (Fitter, Electronic Mechanic, Ref & AC Mechanic)||Available|
How to Download DMRC Admit Card?
Post release of the DMRC admit card, the candidate can download it from the official website. The DMRC admit card is the candidate’s pass to the examination hall. To download it, follow the given below simple steps:
- Visit the official website of DMRC i.e. delhimetrorail.com
- Open Careers Tab and find the link of notification of NMRC
- Click on the Link “Download Admit Card for the post of SC/TO, CRA, Jr. Engineer(Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), Maintainers(Electrician,Fitter,Electronics Mechanic,Ref & AC Mech), Office Asstt., Account Asstt., & Stenographer for NMRC Recruitment vide advt No.NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016 ”
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the blank field provided and click on Login.
- DMRC admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the DMRC Recruitment admit card and take out its colored print.
Details on DMRC Admit Card
Candidates must carry their DMRC admit card on the day of the written exam. Any candidate without the admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall, as it contains all important information required for your verification.
The admit card of DMRC carries following information on it:
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Post applied
- Examination date and time
- Exam center details
Documents to carry with DMRC Admit card
Candidates appearing for DMRC are required to carry their admit card to the examination center. Allong with it, they should carry the documents given below:
- Any original ID proof such as aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card or passbook of any nationalized bank.
- At least two photo copies of DMRC admit card
- Blue or black ball point pen
*Candidates should note that, Xerox copies of the identity card is not acceptable at any cause.
Problem in Downloading DMRC Admit Card
A candidate may be unable to download DMRC Hall Ticket 2017 due to the following reasons. Make sure all these are taken care of before you begin to download the Admit Card.
- If application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
How to Retrieve Application Number or Password?
- In case a candidate forgets his application number, he can retrieve it by clicking on ‘forgot application number link’’. After that, a new window will open and the following details will be asked-
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- After entering all these, click on submit and you can get all the details.
- Take a print out of DMRC Admit Card as it will be required for future processes. The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate. Candidates must provide a valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be despatched to candidates via post or fax.
Discrepancy in DMRC Admit Card
- DMRC admit card will be available for download 15 days before the exam is conducted.
- However, it might be possible that the candidate’s admit card is not available on the website or there needs to be some change in the information on it.
- In case of discrepancy in DMRC Admit Card, it must be reported to the authorities at the earliest.
DMRC Contact Details
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMRC Toll free help desk number- 18002669061
- DMRC Facilitation Counter
DMRC Training Institute,
East Approach Road, (about 1 km from Kashmere Gate ISBT towards Shahdra)
Delhi – 110053. Candidates can go there in between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Note: Candidates must take the photocopies of Online Application Form, Bank Challan Copy, Certificate, Testimonials, 2 passport size photograph, photo id proof. If Any Candidate fails to do so, they will not have right to claim anything in court against the selection procedure of DMRC.
DMRC 2017 Exam Centres
- DMRC Recruitment is conducted in the city of Delhi only.
- There are various centers in Delhi where DMRC Recruitment written exam is organized.
- Candidates have to choose the center of their preference while filling up DMRC Application Form.
- Once you are done with filling up of your exam center, it cannot be changed. The request for change in test centers will not be entertained.
DMRC Exam Day Instructions
Candidate must take care of some instructions for the day of examination. These instructions are help the candidate to attempt the test paper in a better way. The given below guidelines helps the candidate to attempt the exam in a better way:
- Appear on time for the written test at the scheduled center.
- Report at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Do not forget to bring the DMRC Recruitment admit card for the applied post to the examination hall.
- Hand over the admit card to the invigilator.
- Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. Although it would not be checked at the time of examination. But your candidature will be cancelled at the time of scrutiny process later on.
- Candidate must commute to the exam centre on its own.
- Read the instructions on the test paper properly.
- Any request regarding change in exam date or center will not be entertained.
- Technical gadgets like mobile phones, pagers, calculators or scanners are not allowed inside the examination center.