CMAT 2017 Application Form
CMAT 2017 is tentatively scheduled to take place on January 17, 2017. The Application forms for CMAT 2017 is available October 10, 2016. The candidates can complete the CMAT Registration in the online mode only.
Candidates should check and fulfill the CMAT Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form. Candidates have to provide all the necessary details and complete the requisite steps to complete the Application Process successfully.
CMAT Admit Card would be issued only to those candidates who submit theCMAT 2017 Application Form successfully and pay the required application fee.
CMAT 2017 Eligibility
Candidates are required to fulfill the CMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria notified by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) for appearing in the CMAT 2017 entrance exam. Eligibility criteria applicable for admission to the following courses - PGCM, PGDM, Executive PGDM, MBA and similar courses of management.
- Candidates should be an Indian National
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum duration of 3 years in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Those who have appeared for the qualifying examination and their results are awaited, are also eligible to apply for CMAT provided that the results are declared for the before the commencement of admission process.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates applying from the reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
How to Fill CMAT 2017 Application Form
All the applicants have to complete the following steps in order to fill the CMAT 2017 Application Form.
Step 1:CMAT Registration
Step 2: Fee Payment
Step 3: Uploading Images
Step 4: Providing Qualification Details
Step 5: Final Submission and Printout of Confirmation Page
Candidates have to complete all the steps in their proper order starting from the Registration Process, to complete the CMAT Application Process successfully.
The candidates must remember that Application Forms for CMAT 2017 should be submitted well within the deadline as late submission could lead to rejection of candidate’s forms.
Pre-requisites for Filling CMAT 2017 Application Form
- All the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill these pre-requisites before they proceed to fill the CMAT 2017 Application Form.
- Computer with strong internet connectivity would be needed that there is no breakage of Internet at the time of registration.
- Candidates should have all the information regarding their qualification details handy before they start filling the Application Form.
- A scanned clear photograph on a white background should be kept ready. Size of the photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb).
- A scanned clear Signature on a white background should be kept ready. Size of the signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤30Kb).
- Valid Email Id is required which must be active for next 6 months from the date of filling of the application form. All the official communication would be done on this official email Id which should be indicated on the form at the time of registration.
- Valid mobile number is required for receiving official information via SMS.
- Valid Debit card/Credit card in case of online payment.
- Printer is required to be connected with the system in case candidate have to print 3 copies of challan for remitting the fee through Cash at Bank.
CMAT 2017 Registration Process
Candidates have to first complete the registration process for CMAT 2017. Candidates are required to visit official website of CMAT to complete the CMAT Registration Process: http://www.aicte-cmat.in/.
- Candidates would first go to the official website and Click on “New User” to start the registration Process. Next, create an account profile by clicking on New User.
- Read the instructions, accept the declaration and proceed after creating the User Id. A new page will open before the Applicants.
- Candidates will have to next fill certain details such as name, parent’s name, your date of birth, category, gender, religion and other mandatory fields.
- Enter all the details correctly during Self Registration and verify the information thoroughly before clicking on Submit button.
- No modification or editing in the information can be done after submitting the details.
- Your login id and password will appear on the screen after submission. Candidates must note down this system generated password for future login sessions.
CMAT 2017 Application Fee Payment
The next step after completing the registration process is depositing the prescribed application fee.
- After receiving the password, candidates must click on “Proceed” and they will be re-directed to the payment page.
- Payment can be remitted in 2 modes:
- Online Payment: Candidate can select the Online Payment and then make the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. On successful payment, candidates will receive a confirmation Email and SMS. Candidates can then proceed with filling the rest of Application form.
- Cash Payment in SBI Bank: Fee can be deposited at designated branches of SBI bank via cash. Select the option to pay by cash for making the payment. A challan would be displayed on the screen with the details already mentioned on it.
Candidates are required to take 3 print outs of the challan, fill the details wherever required and walk in at SBI bank on the next working day for depositing the fee.
In next 48 hours after the submission of CMAT application fee through cash, the payment status will get updated on the portal. Candidates will also receive a confirmation email and SMS regarding update of payment status.
- Candidates will receive a message after paying their fee successfully. Login with your details and proceed to fill the rest of the Application form.
Read More: CMAT Syllabus
Upload images in CMAT 2017 Application Form
Candidates can login with their credentials to upload their passport size photograph, and signature as per the specified dimensions. Candidates should make sure that the scanned photo and signature meet the desired specifications:
- Photo – 140 x 160 (≤60Kb)
- Signature – 60 x 90 (≤30Kb)
Enter Qualifying Details
The next step for the Applicants is to ill all the personal and educational details. The next step is to enter qualification details.
- 10 + 2 or Higher Secondary Certificate examination
- Bachelors’ Degree/Qualifying degree
- Year of Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying University
After filling all the details, candidates should click on “Save and Continue”. Candidates can view the information entered on CMAT 2017 Application Form by clicking on “VIEW/MODIFY” option to edit/modify the information would be also available at this stage.
Also Check CMAT Score Accepting B-Schools
CMAT 2017 Application Form Submission
Once the candidate has verified all the information entered on the CMAT 2017 Application Form, accepts the declaration and clicks on “I Agree”, then he she will be redirected to the “SUBMIT” window.
The Application Form will be submitted once the candidate clicks on “SUBMIT” button and no further modifications would be possible after submitting the form.
A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen indicating the successful submission of CMAT 2017 Application Form. Candidates are then advised to click on PREVIEW button to view their finally submitted form and also take a printout of the form for future reference.
Retrieving CMAT 2017 Password
Candidates can complete the Application Process for CMAT 2017 in multiple sessions also after they have successfully registered for CMAT 2017 successfully. However, if the candidates fail to remember the login password then they can simply follow the steps to recover it.
- Visit the official site of CMAT
- Click on “Forgot Password?” under Existing User Login Tab
- Enter the Registered Email Address.
- A newpassword would be sent on the Email ID
Read More:CMAT Exam Centres