CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018
CG Pre-B.Ed. entrance is a state level exam held for candidates who wants to pursue a professional course for teaching. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts this exam for admission to various B.Ed. courses provided by various colleges across the state. The exam is supposed to be scheduled around last week of April, 2018.
- The exam will be conducted through offline basis.
- There will be total 100 objective type (MCQ) questions of total marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The question paper will contain of 5 sections each with a different marks allotment.
- The time duration of the exam will be 135 minutes or 2 hours.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can only apply for CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018. The application process involves form filling, uploading of documents and payment of application fee. Applicants who successfully complete the application form filling procedure are only qualified for admit card and exam.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 EXAM DATES
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 will be a state level exam being which will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The official web portal for CG Pre-B.Ed. is cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. The upcoming happenings in addition to the dates associated with CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 are summed up in the table below:
|CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018||Important Date|
|Access of online Application form||March, 2018 onwards|
|Closing date of submitting application fee online||April, 2018|
|Last Date of availing SBI challan for offline payment of application fee||April, 2018|
|Closing date of offline remittance of application fee||April, 2018|
|Release of CG Pre-B.Ed. Admit Card||Shortly after the completion of application filling procedure|
|CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 Exam||End of April, 2018|
|CG Pre-B.Ed. Result 2018||June, 2018|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates who satisfy the following criteria given below are eligible to apply for CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018:
- Applicants who are an Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Foreign candidates are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks as per the NCTE notification in the Graduation or Post Graduation level can also apply. In case of the reserved category candidates (SC/ST) there will be a relaxation of 5% in the marks.
- The minimum qualifying age of candidate must be not more than 20 years. The age will be calculated as on December 31, of the respective year of the exam.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 APPLICATION FORM
Candidates can access the online application form once they ensure the fact that they are satisfying all the eligibility criteria. The application process involved the form filling and remittance of application fee. It is suggested to enter all the correct information and have preview before submitting the application form. Concerned candidates must follow the steps below for accessing the application fee:
- Visit the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on the link CG Pre-B.Ed. application form link.
- Enter all the details as asked to mention in the application form: name, gender, father’ s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, roll number, contact information, phone number, identification marks, exam city preference, etc.
- Scan and upload all the mentioned documents in jpeg format in a size not more than 50 KB.
- Post all the formalities thoroughly read the ‘Declaration’.
- Once you have finished reading the same click on ‘I Agree’.
- Enter the ‘exam city preference’ in addition with the center code.
- Click on ‘Confirm and Continue’.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Application Verification’ window.
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- Your registration ID will be generated.
The application fee can be remitted both online and offline. Candidates who want to pay online can choose from payment gateways like ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/SBI Bank. On the other hand, for offline payment one must opt for bank challan through any SBI Branch.
|Category||Application fee (INR)|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 ADMIT CARD
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 will shortly release the admit card at the official website of the exam authority as soon as the application process is over. Applicants who have successfully completed their application procedure are only qualified to avail the admit cards. It is suggested to handle the same with care till the end of the exam procedure. All the aspirants must carry the admit card to the exam venue on the exam day.
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Exam Center
- Date and time of the exam
- Time to report to the exam center
- Time and duration of the question paper.
Steps to download CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on the admit card link for downloading it.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- The admit card will appear at your screen.
- Download and print it for future references.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 EXAM CENTER
For 2018, CG Pre-B.Ed. will be conducted in 27 exam cities including India and abroad. In 2018, CG Pre-B.Ed. will be conducted in offline mode across 27 cities in India.
The option for selecting/confirming CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 Exam Center would be available for candidates during CG Pre-B.Ed. Slot booking. Candidates will first mention their choice of CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 Exam Centers by indicating the corresponding test center code in the online application. Then they will have to confirm their choice by selecting the appropriate state and test city during the online slot booking.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 will be conducted at the following centers across the Chhattisgarh:
|Exam Center||Code No.|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 EXAM PATTERN
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 will follow the Multiple Choice based question pattern. Each question will contain four answer options out of which one option will be the ultimate answer. Aspirants will be awarded one mark for every correct answer. If they select more than one option as an answer, zero marks will be given in such cases. There is no negative marking applicable for incorrect answer. Every un-attempted question will be allotted zero marks.
Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Sections in Paper||5|
The test will be conducted in offline mode where candidates will be provided with OMR sheet. Candidates have to circle the correct option with a black or blue ball point pen on the OMR sheet. The question paper will comprise 100 objective questions. The overall duration of the exam is 2 hours. There will be a total of 5 sections in the question paper:
|General Mental Eligibility||30|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 SYLLABUS
CG Pre-B.Ed. will comprise 100 questions from five different subjects viz. General Awareness, Educational Interest, General Mental Eligibility, General English and General Hindi. Candidates must go through the syllabus so that they can prepare well for the examination. Vyapam University has announced CG Pre-B.Ed. syllabus. Candidates can get a fair idea about all the important topics from CG Pre-B.Ed. 2017 Syllabus so as to know about the expected questions.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 syllabus will consist of the following topics:
- General Science
- Basic Education
- Aptitude and Development of student
- Child progressive education
- Development of Teacher Education in India
- School related Experiments and New Finding Activities
- Reports & Tests
- Methods and theories
- Responsibility of teachers
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards society
- Ability of teaching
General Mental Eligibility
- Figure classification
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Alphabet Test
- Dictionary related question
- Venn Diagram
- Non-verbal series
- Sitting Arrangement
- Logical Deduction
- Barna Vihar
- Shabd Rachna
- Shabd Bichar
Aspirants can get the books either online or offline. Besides, they have to solve the sample papers and also sit for mock tests for cracking the entrance. The below table show the books along with ISBN number.
|Name of the books||Publisher||ISBN Number|
|Chhattisgarh Pre-B.Ed. Entrance Exam||Arihant Publication||978-9352513833|
|Chhattisgarh Pre-B.Ed. Pravesh Pariksha||Arihant Publication||978-9352513826|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 RESULT
CG Pre-B.Ed. result will be expected to release around June, 2018. The result will be declared at the official website of the examination authority. The rank in addition to the score will be mentioned on the result. The ranks on the result will be done under the heading ‘Domicile Ranking’. The ranking will comprise the following sections:
- Overall Rank
- Female Rank
- Category Rank
- Female Category Rank
- Ph. Rank
- Ex. Rank
- FF Rank
Lastly, is the status which will display that whether a candidate is qualified for further admission process or not.
Steps to check CG Pre-B.Ed. Result
- Go to the site cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Enter the roll number as mentioned in the admit card on the desired blank as given
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The result window will open at your screen.
- Download and take few copies of its prints for future reference.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 CUT OFF
Post declaration of the result, the cut off will be published on the official website. Cut off marks will determine that whether an aspirant is further eligible for the counselling procedure. Candidates need to click the official website for the cut offs and the further admission procedure. The seat allotment for counselling will be done on the basis of the cut off marks scored by an individual.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 COUNSELLING
Candidates who have successfully completed the counselling form are eligible for the same. The counselling is expected to be scheduled tentatively within June to July, 2018. The counselling will be held in three rounds.
Candidates should follow the below steps for registration of counselling:
- Visit the official web portal.
- Fill the counseling registration form
- Enter your choices related to the colleges you want to attain for counseling.
- Lock your choices.
- Take a print out of the counseling registration form.
The following steps post the form filling involves:
- Downloading of provisional allotment letter
- Reporting at the allotted college
- Payment of counseling fee
- Verification of documents
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College