CDS 2017 Admit Card
CDS 2 2017 Admit Card will be made available from the first week of October 2017. The registration window for CDS 2017 will run from August 09, 2017 – September 08, 2017. All candidates who successfully fill CDS Application Form will be eligible to download the hall ticket.
- CDS Admit Card 2017 will be available for dwonload from the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates can download it by using their registration ID or roll number.
- CDS 2 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on November 19, 2017.
- Admit card for CDS 2, along with a valid ID Proof must be carried to the exam hall.
- UPSC will not issue any hard copy of admit card.
CDS (Civil Defence Services) is an entrance examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). CDS exam is conducted for recruitment to prominent commission course offered by IMA, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy. The recruitment is also done for Short Service Commission courses for male and female candidates offered by Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai.
How to Download CDS 2 Admit Card 2017?
After the successful submission of application form, candidates will be required to download admit card. Following are the steps to download CDS 2 admit card –
- Visit the official web portal of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Post clicking, you are redirected to a new page where you have to choose among ‘By Registration ID’ or ‘By Roll No.’’.
- Enter the required credentials i.e. Registration ID and date of birth or Roll no. and date of birth etc.
- Enter the security code
- Click on submit post verifying the details
- CDS 2 Admit Card 2017 will appears on the screen.
- Download and print multiple copies of the same.
Discrepancy in CDS 2 Admit Card 2017
- Admit Card for CDS 2017 may contain any incorrect information that must be changed immediately as it may lead to detention of candidate from appearing in the examination.
- The discrepancies must not be corrected by candidate as self-corrected CDS 2 Admit Card 2017 are not acceptable.
- Candidates are required to report to the Commission in case of discrepancies in CDS 2017 Hall ticket obtained through the online website.
- Candidates must consider the following cases during which they must report to the Commission related to CDS 2017 Hall Ticket:
Discrepancies related to any information on CDS 2 Admit Card 2017
- The errors in the information mentioned in the Admit Card for CDS 2017 must be brought under the notice of the Commission as the corrections will be made immediately by them.
Discrepancies related to CDS 2 Admit Card 2017 of Other Name
- Candidates must report to the Commission if they receives the e-Admit Card for CDS 2017 in some other candidate’s name.
- Candidate must file the request of re-issuance of a new CDS 2 Admit Card 2017.
- Candidates with CDS 2 Admit Card 2017 with incorrect names will not be permitted for the examination.
- Candidate must not report if the name of candidate is in an abbreviated form on the e-Admit Card.
- Such discrepancies are not considered since it is done by the Commission due to technical errors.
Details on CDS 2 Admit Card 2017
Candidates are required to check the information mentioned on CDS 2017 Hall Ticket. The information on CDS 2 Admit Card 2017 is given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Birth Date
- Application Number
- Photograph and Signature
- CDS 2017 Exam Center and Code of the Center
- Name of the Examination
- Date, Day and Time
- Reporting Time
- Gender of the candidate
CDS 2017 Admit Card also contains few important instructions to be followed at the examination center and related to CDS 2017 Admit Card. Candidate has to report to the Commission in case of any discrepancy in the information displayed on CDS 2 Admit Card 2017.
Details Required for Official Communication
- Candidates who do not receive any communication related to Admit Card for CDS exam must contact the Commission.
- The Facilitation counter located in the Commission can help the candidate with the same.
- If candidate fails to submit any complaint regarding the non-receipt of the Admit card for CDS, then candidate will be solely responsible for non-issuance of CDS 2 Admit card 2017.
- Candidates have to submit the complaint for non-communication regarding the Hall ticket for CDS exam including the following particulars as the mandatory information:
- Name of the examination
- Year of the exam
- Registration ID of the candidate
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of the candidate
- Complete postal address as given in the application with the telephone no, if any
Any complaint without mentioning any one of the above mentioned information, will not be accepted by the Commission.
CDS Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must follow the following instructions while appearing for CDS 2017:
- Candidates must ensure to reach the allotted examination center at least 1 hour prior to the beginning of examination.
- Occupy the seat or computer station that has been allotted to them.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry calculator, electronic gadgets, books or study materials inside examination center.
- In case candidate is caught with any such possession, it will result in candidate getting disqualified from appearing in exam.
- Candidate will not be permitted to leave the examination hall prior to the conclusion of exam.
- Admit card must be retained by candidates until the completion of admission procedure since they will be required to produce admit card during CDS Selection Process 2017 and also subsequent to declaration of result.
- The date, time and venue of the written examination as well as SSB interview will be informed through the Admit Card of CDS to candidates.