AUEET 2018 Admit Card
Applicants can download AUEET 2018 Admit Card from the first week of May 2018. AUEET 2018 Admit Card will be available to download in the online mode.
- The admit card will have details like student’s name, roll number, photograph, exam center, exam date & time, etc.
- No hard copy of the same will be sent to the applicants separately.
- Verify the information on the admit card and discrepancies must be reported to the conducting authority.
- Only those applicants who have successfully submitted their online application form and paid the application fee in online mode will be qualified to access the admit card of AUEET.
Andhra university engineering entrance test is the exam conducted to provide admission into 6 years integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) dual degree programs and Twinning Programs in B. Engineering, Air Craft Engineering, B.Tech Mechanical, Chemical, and Electronics Engineering. It is a university level entrance exam also referred as AUEET 2018. AUEET 2018 exam is scheduled to be conducted in month of May 2018.
Steps to Download AUEET 2018 Admit card
After successfully completing the registration process for AUEET 2018, the admit card will be made available from 1st week of May 2018. The candidates who will register for before the due date will only be issued the AUEET 2017 admit card.
AUEET 2018 Admit Card can also be downloaded from the website by the following steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Fill in your application number and date of birth in the space provided on the redirected page for logging in to the student account.
- Date of birth format will be DD/MM/YYYY
- Locate the admit card download tab.
- Click on the tab.
- The admit card will get opened in a separate screen and can be downloaded from there.
- Save it in pdf format and take print out of it.
Details on AUEET 2018 Admit Card
AUEET 2018 Admit card will contain the following details:
- AUEEE 2018 Application number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
- Address of the exam center
- Course applied for
- Timings for the exam
- Other important relevant instructions
Discrepancy in AUEET 2018 Hall Ticket
While filling the AUEET 2018 Application Form, it is advised that the applicants fill every detail carefully and correctly. When you download your AUEET 2018 Admit Card, ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. Check the personal details carefully.
Sometimes, your first name is spelled out wrong, and at times, the last name is wrong. There are probabilities of other inconsistencies as well like incorrect course, different photograph etc.
For any mistakes on the Admit Card, they should be reported immediately. For reporting you need to take the following measures:
- Contact Andhra University officials or help desk immediately for correction. This can be done in person, through mail or through phone calls. Given below is contact details of the officials:
Directorate of Admissions
Vijayanagar Palace, Andhra University
Peda Waltair, L.B. Colony (Post)
Tel: 0891 - 2573441
Fax: 0891 - 2735767
- All communications to Andhra University must comprise of all the relevant information like Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Examination Center etc.
- Explain all the discrepancies and your issue in detail.
- In case if there is any issue in downloading of Admit Card, you should communicate with the concerned authorities immediately.
Documents Required with AUEET 2018 Admit Card
Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the AUEET 2018 exam unless and until they produce the AUEET Admit Card 2018 to the invigilator.
You shall also bring one photo ID proof (driving license/ voter ID /PAN card/Aadhar card or any other govt. ID, a notarized Affidavit with photo) in which the photo of the applicant is attached and clearly visible.
Important instructions for photo ID proof:
- The photograph should have at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- Photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background
- Having full front view of the face while looking directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- A photograph with red eyes will not be accepted.
AUEET 2018 Exam Centers
Candidate should mention the center code in his/her application form. Request for change of test center will not be entertained under any circumstances. Entrance exam will be conducted in the following cities.
AUEET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must follow some important instructions given below on the AUEET 2018 day of examination: -
- All rough papers will have to be returned to the invigilator after the exam. No applicant should attempt to take the rough papers out of the AUEET 2018 test center as it will lead to disqualification.
- Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the AUEET 2018 exam unless and until they produce the AUEET Admit Card 2018 to the invigilator.
- Reach the examination center 30 minutes before the starting of the test.
- Do not carry with you calculators, mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, log tables, reference books, notes, bits of paper. All these items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of test center and plan travel time accordingly.
- Rough paper will be distributed to each candidate. No need to bring stationary /writing material to exam center.
- The admit card should be preserved by the applicant till the entire admission process is completed as the same will be required during the counselling process.
- Candidates are allowed to take test booklet or question paper with them.
- Applicants are not allowed to leave exam hall before the exam ends and sheets have been collected by the invigilator.
- Request for issue of duplicate admit card of AUEET 2017 will not be entertained after the conduct of the test under any circumstances.