AUCET 2018 (Andhra University Common Entrance Test) is conducted annually by the Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University. AUCET 2018 is going to be held on May 8, 2017.
- AUCET 2018 hall ticket is released online on the official site of Andhra university approximately one week before the exam date, i.e., by April 29, 2018.
- AUCET 2018 Application form could be filled via online mode and students are required to undergo four steps including Form Filling, Fees Payment, uploading documents and final submission of form.
- Candidates must possess a valid 10+2 mark sheet and certificate from a recognized university, which is the basic eligibility requirement to appear for AUCET 2018 test.
- AUCET 2018 examination will be conducted in English language in offline mode with pen and paper handy.
- The official commencement for this examination shall be notified by the concerned officials of Andhra University on March 3, 2018 online.
Before filling in the Application form, eligibility criteria must be checked by the candidate. Once they retrieve AUCET 2018 admit card online, they must take a print out and keep it safe as they shall not be permitted inside the exam center without it.
AUCET 2018 Exam Highlights
Students appearing for AUCET 2018 examination must go through the below table which highlights all the important aspects:
|Exam Name||AUCET 2018|
|Full Form||Andhra University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Admission Andhra University|
|Courses offered||Post Graduate Courses|
|Exam Date||May 8, 2018|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
AUCET 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates can start filling the AUCET 2O18 Application form from March 8, 2017. The last date to register online is April 15, 2018. AUCET 2018 will be held on May 8, 2018.
AUCET 2018 Exam Dates are given below in the table: -
|Online application form||March 8, 2018|
|Closure of online application||April 15, 2018|
|Closure of online application with late fees||April 25, 2018|
|Admit card||April 29, 2018|
|Examination Date||May 8, 2018|
|Result declaration||May 18, 2018|
|Counselling||May 29, 2018|
AUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Andhra University has set their standards of admission and AUCET 2018 Eligibility criteria for students who wish to appear for AUCET 2018 examination.
All the different parameters, which, the university expects a student, to fulfill are listed point wise below:
- Nationality and Domicile
- He or she must be an Indian.
- Candidate should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and must hold a valid proof of the state’s residency as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh State, Educational Institutions 1974.
- Applicants, who does not belong to the nation India, should satisfy all the rules set by the University and must possess a valid id proof with passport.
- Whosoever applies for AUCET examination must have a valid government id proof which could be PAN card, Aadhar card, voter id card, driving license or passport.
- Educational Qualifications
- Candidates appearing in AUCET 2018 test for the graduate programs must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board as equivalent thereto as Andhra University.
- Students who have appeared/appearing for their final year examination in 2018 only are eligible.
- The minimum percentage in the 12th board to appear for AUCET 2018 examination is 50% for general and the reserved class can enjoy a relaxation of 5% so they need have a score of 45%.
- Age Limit
- There is no age limit to appear for AUCET examination. However, the maximum eligible age to apply for a fee reimbursement for reserved classes (SC/ST) is 34 and for EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates is 30 years.
AUCET Application Form 2018
AUCET 2018 application form could be filled and submitted via online mode only on the official site of Andhra University. Registration will start from March 8, 2018.
There are few major steps mentioned- below, that needs to be followed in order to fill the form correctly: -
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website of Andhra University
- Fill in all the personal details to get yourself registered. Few mandatory fields are listed below: -
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Candidate’s Mobile No.
- Valid E-Mail id
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th)
- Parent’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
- Aadhaar No
- Candidates are required to click on the link that they receive on the given e-mail address for the confirmation of registration.
- Now, just login with the given id and password.
Step 2: Filling up AUCET 2018 Application Form
- After logging in to the website, tap on the link which says “AUCET 2018 application form”
- AUCET 2018 application form will be displayed on the screen and fill in all the genuine details including personal and educational that are prompted.
- Candidates must note down the application number for future reference.
- A security question needs to be chosen as per the Andhra University website norms by candidate and must remember it till counselling and admissions.
- Download the form which will be saved in the pdf format in your system.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
- Scan all the below mention documents:
- Passport size photograph.
- 10th standard mark sheet.
- 12th class passing mark sheet.
- Migration certificate.
- Upload them on the website as instructed in the format and resolution.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- AUCET 2018 application fees will be accepted in all the following modes:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Andhra Bank / State Bank of India (SBI) challan
- Candidates must keep a print copy of the receipt that states all your payment details as proof.
- For general category including OBC, application form fees would be INR 600 whereas for reserved categories (SC/ST/ PH) will be INR 500.
AUCET 2018 Admit Card
AUCET 2018 Admit Card will be released online on the official website of Andhra University approximately a week before the date of examination. AUCET 2018 Hall Ticket is expected to release on April 29, 2018.
Candidates need to take a print out of their respective AUCET 2018 admit card and paste a passport size photograph of themselves on it. They will have to carry AUCET 2018 admit card to the examination center as they shall not be permitted inside without the same.
How to Download AUCET Admit card 2018?
Candidates need to following the following steps in order to download their AUCET 2018 admit card:
- Go to the official website of Andhra University.
- Enter AUCET 2018 Registration No. and Password
- Admit card will be displayed and candidates need to download it.
- Click on Download AUCET 2018 admit card link.
- Paste a passport size photograph on it and keep it safe to carry it along on the exam day.
Details on AUCET 2018 Admit card
AUCET 2018 admit will contain personal as well as academic specifications. All-important corresponding details are as follows:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Details of AUCET 2018 examination
- Date, Time and venue of the entrance test
- Important instructions to be followed on the day of examination.
DISCREPANCY IN ADMIT CARD
There is a possibility that there might be discrepancy in the admit card a candidate will download. So, to eradicate the error, they must immediately report to Andhra University office located in Vishakhapatnam. The address and e-mail id is mentioned below:
Visakhapatnam - 530 003,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
AUCET 2018 Exam Centers
There are altogether 8 centers in Andhra Pradesh selected by the examination conducting authorities to conduct the exam. They all are tabulated below:
However, the University may add on or cancel out a center as per the number of students appearing for the entrance test.
AUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for AUCET 2018 is an important aspect for students as it gives them an ideology as what and how to prepare. Also, the time constraint would be clear. All the important aspects of this examination is tabulated below:
|Maximum No. Of Questions||100|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Language of Question Paper||English and Telugu|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice question|
|Time for this examination||90 minutes|
- Life Sciences Paper
- Physical Sciences Paper
- Mathematical Sciences Paper
- Chemical Sciences Paper
- Geology Paper
Check Detailed AUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
AUCET 2018 Results
AUCET 2018 Results is expected to be released on May 18, 2018. Results are accessible on the official website of Andhra University. On the basis of results, seats will be allotted to students for various colleges. By following the below steps, students will be able to access their respective AUCET 2018 results:
- Visit Andhra University official website
- Click on the tab which says “AUCET 2018 results”.
- Fill in the mandatory fields like Name, Enrollment number and password.
- After logging in, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download AUCET 2018 Result for further academic endeavor.
AUCET 2018 Cut off
AUCET 2018 cut off score can be defined as the minimum marks that a candidate needs to score in order to qualify for AUCET 2018 counselling. Various factors due to which cut-off marks depends on are availability of seats, number of applicants and difficulty level of the entrance examination. The category wise division is tabulated below:
|Category||Minimum Cut off Percentage|
AUCET 2018 Tie Breaker Criteria
AUCET 2018 tie breaker criteria is applied when 2 or more candidates secure equal marks. In this situation, it becomes confusing as to which candidate should be preferred over other.
- Candidates who have managed to secure more marks in their 10+2 examination will be preferred.
- If still tie doesn’t break, candidate older in age shall be given preference.
AUCET 2018 Counselling
AUCET 2018 counselling is to be conducted in the month of June, 2018. All candidates who have passed the examination and have managed to appear in the released cut off list will be called for the counselling process. Candidates are expected to reach in time to the allotted place of counselling.
Also, there are various documents that must be carried along (original as well as photo stated), without which candidates will not be entertained:
- Valid government id proof (PAN card, voter id card, Aadhar card or driving license)
- AUCET 2018 admit card
- AUCET 2018 score card
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Birth certificate
- Four recent colored passport size photographs
- Special certificates such as NCC, NSS, PH, Sports
There might be specific time and date given to candidates belonging to NCC, NSS, PH, Sports category as per the University. Students can choose the college they desire to study in under Andhra University and if their marks and rank favors, they might land in that college after counselling.