ATMA Admit Card 2017
ATMA Admit Card 2017 for July session is available from July 20, 2017, onwards. Candidates can download the admit card in online mode from the official website of ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com. ATMA Application Form was to be last filled till 17, 2017.
Here are some key points about ATMA Admit Card:
- The admit card will be released by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- Candidates can log in through their Exam date, PID and Password to access the admit card from the official website.
- In case candidates don’t receive ATMA Admit Card 2017, they should contact AIMS at email@example.com immediately.
- ATMA is conducted at 19 Test Cities across India each year.
- Make sure you carry your ATMA application form, two recent color photographs, receipt of payment and a valid photo ID in original at exam hall.
ATMA 2017 (July) is scheduled on July 23, 2017. It is a national level examination, conducted for admission to post-graduate management courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, MCM etc. ATMA is held four times a year (February, May, June and July).
Check ATMA 2017 Exam Dates
Highlights of ATMA Admit Card
|Availability of ATMA 2017 Admit Card ||July 20, 2017|
|Issuing body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Mode of availablity||Online |
|ATMA Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.atmaaims.com|
|Details on Admit Card||Applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Test Centre’s Address, Photograph and Signature, Important Instructions|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||A Photo ID, ATMA Application Form, Receipt of Payment and 2 Recent Photograph|
|ATMA Helpline Number||040-23417875/76|
How to Download ATMA Admit Card 2017?
- The admit card for ATMA will be available in online mode only.
- No intimation will be made to the candidates in person. They must keep a regular check on the official website i.e. atmaaims.com.
- For July Session of ATMA 2017, candidates can begin downloading the admit card from July 20 onwards.
- It will bear all the important information about the candidates, exam centre and exam details.
Here is how you can download your ATMA Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com
- Click on “Candidate’s Login”
- Fill Exam date, PID and Password to Login
- Click on “Download Admit Card” tab
- Download and Save ATMA Admit Card
Problem in Downloading ATMA Admit Card
A candidate may be unable to download ATMA Hall Ticket 2017 due to the following reasons. Make sure all these are taken care of before you begin to download the Admit Card.
- If application form is incomplete
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
How to Retrieve Application Number or Password?
- In case a candidate forgets his application number, he can retrieve it by clicking on ‘forgot application number link’’. After that, a new window will open and the following details will be asked-
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- After entering all these, click on submit and you can get all the details.
- Take a print out of ATMA Admit Card 2017 as it will be required for future processes. It will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
Check How to Apply for ATMA 2017
Details on ATMA Admit Card 2017
Admit card is a proof of identity for the candidates appearing in any exam. Following information is presented on the admit card of ATMA
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Test Centre’s Address
- Photograph and Signature
- Important Instructions
NOTE: The photograph in the admit card must be clear and identifiable. If the photograph isn’t visible, or in case of any such discrepancy related to admit card, the candidate must contact the official helpdesk of ATMA. If the photograph does not match, the candidate will not be allowed to take the test.
Check ATMA Admit Card Sample
Instructions for Test on ATMA Admit Card
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before attempting the test.
- There are 180 questions spread over 6 sections.
- Total time allotted for the test is 180 minutes.
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 mark deducted from the score.
- You will be redirected to next question automatically after attempting a question.
- Click the ‘Next’ Button to skip a question and move on to the next question.
- You may revise an answer by selecting the question no. from the list.
- Information about the time spent, attempted/unattempted questions, question no., section details always available.
- Click the ‘End Test’ button to close the test at any point of time.
- For any reason, if test get disrupted, you may restart the test by login again. In such a case, you will not be able to change the answers attempted in the last session for security reasons. However, interrupted time will not be added to your time.
Check Complete ATMA Exam Pattern
Discrepancies in ATMA Admit Card 2017
- Admit Card for ATMA once downloaded, should be checked and verified for all the information provided.
- Any mismatch in the admit card and supporting documents will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- It is very important for the details present in ATMA Admit Card to be real & accurate. Any discrepancies must be immediately notified to AIMS as soon as possible.
- Candidates can reach the authorities through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 040-23417875/76.
- For those unable to mail or call, can reach the office in person with ATMA Admit Cardat the given address.
Association of Indian Management Schools
D No: 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad- 500082
ATMA Exam Centres 2017
Following is the list of ATMA 2017 Test Cities. Candidates can choose two test centres according to their preference. Upon the non-availability of the first centre, second chosen centre is allotted to the candidate.
|ATMA 2017 TEST CITIES|
|New Delhi||Raipur||Navi Mumbai||Hyderabad|
- The test centres selected are final and no request for change in centres by any candidate will be entertained.
- However, for valid reason in exceptional cases, a request should be made well in advance, at least 5 days prior to the test.
- The fresh centre allotted will be subject to availability of seats and approval of test administrator.
- Exam conducting authorities try to allot the selected test centres to the candidate but under unavoidable circumstances, test cities may be canceled, combined or changed depending upon the number of candidates in specific test centre(s).
- New centre(s) can also be added to the list.
Read More About ATMA Exam Centers
Documents to Carry with ATMA Admit Card
- ATMA 2017 Admit Card without any supporting documents does not verify the identity.
- Candidates are required to carry the following documents along with ATMA Admit Cardon the day of exam.
- Two recent passport sized photographs (same as affixed in the Admit Card)
- Payment receipt issued after successful payment
- Copy of ATMA Application Form
- Valid Photo ID (in original).
ATMA Exam Day Instructions
The exam conducting authority of ATMA 2017 has stated certain guideline for candidates to follow for smooth conduct of the examination. Candidates are expected to follow all the guidelines mentioned below.
- Candidates should report at the Test Centre 30 minutes before the commencement of ATMA 2017 Examination.
- Candidates should carry all the necessary documents.
- No extra item other than necessary stationery and documents are to be carried inside the Test Centre.
- A booklet will be provided to candidates for rough work.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before completion of ATMA 2017 Examination.
- The ATMA 2017 Admit Card is in two pages. Candidates are required to obtain invigilator’s signature over the second page and preserve it for future.
What not to do on ATMA Exam Day?
Candidates found guilty of breaking any rules and regulations of ATMA will be removed immediately from the process and henceforth their candidature and benefits issued to them by ATMA 2017 will also be withdrawn. Cancellation of Test Result of candidates might be due to following reasons
- If a candidate is found guilty of providing any faulty or fabricated information required during ATMA Application Procedure or any other process.
- If a candidate is found to possess any electronic device or a gadget.
- If a candidate is found guilty of any misconduct or unfair practice.
Candidates whose results are canceled will not receive their score card and will be informed accordingly. No personal message, mail or notification will be sent by ATMA 2017.