APICET Admit Card 2018
AP ICET Admit Card 2018: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) will be issuing AP ICET Admit Card in April 2018. Candidates who have successfully submitted their AP ICET Application Form will be able to download their AP ICET Admit Card.
Here are a few things to know about APICET Admit Card:
- APICET Admit Card will be available only in online mode at the official website of APSCHE i.e. sche.ap.gov.in.
- The hall ticket can be downloaded by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Once downloaded, cross-check all the mentioned details. In case of any discrepancy, contact the concerned authority immediately.
- AP ICET Hall Ticket can be downloaded till the counselling process commences.
All candidates who successfully apply for AP ICET by the end of April, can download AP ICET Hall Ticket. It must be carried to the exam hall along with a photo ID card for identification. All candidates who clear AP ICET will proceed towards AP ICET Counselling for admissions.
Highlights of APICET Admit Card
|AP ICET Admit Card will be available from||April 2018|
|Last date to download AP ICET Admit Card||May 2018|
|AP ICET Admit Card will be released by||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE|
|AP ICET Admit Card can be downloaded from||sche.ap.gov.in|
|Details required to download AP ICET Admit Card||Registration Number and Date of Birth|
|Documents to carry at exam hall||AP ICET Admit Card and a Photo ID Card|
|Helpline Number||9490803157, 0877 2248488|
How to Download AP ICET Hall Ticket?
One must know the proper method to download APICET 2018 Admit Card as it is one of the most important documents for a candidate to appear for APICET. Registered candidates can download AP ICET Hall Ticket by logging into the official website of APICET using Application Number and Date of Birth.
To download APICET Hall Ticket, a candidate can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log into the official website of APICET (sche.ap.gov.in) on or after April 25, 2018 (tentative)
- Click on the link provided to download APICET Admit Card
- A new tab will open, asking about the details of the candidate
- A candidate has to provide APICET 2018 Application Number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Click on ‘Get Hall Ticket’
- APICET Admit Card is generated in the next step
- Save the generated copy of APICET Admit Card and take a clear printout of the same
Details Mentioned on APICET 2018 Admit Card
APICET Admit Card contains all the important information about the candidate appearing for the test. An applicant must check all the information present on their APICET Admit Card before appearing for the exam.
APICET Admit Card carries the following information:
- Name of the candidate registered for APICET 2018
- Roll No. of the candidate
- Category of the applicant
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and time of APICET 2018
- Address of APICET 2018 Test Center allotted to candidate
- Space for the signature of invigilator
- Important instructions for the candidates
If APICET 2018 Admit Card is Lost or Not Received
If a candidate has lost the copy of their APICET Admit Card then they can download another copy from the APICET website itself by providing their Application Number and Date of Birth.
In case a candidate is not able to download APICET 2018 Hall Ticket online, they are advised to contact the authorities as soon as possible. They must contact the APICET office on the below mentioned contact details-
First Floor, New MBA Building
Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati - 517502
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
Off - 0877 2248488
Mobile - 9490803157
Instructions to be Followed on APICET 2018 Examination Day
The important instructions that are to be followed at the time of APICET exam are given below:
- The students have to carry two printouts of the hall ticket to the test center.
- The invigilator affixes signature or University’s stamp on the APICET 2018 Hall Ticket of each candidate and returns the same to the candidate.
- This signed copy must be kept safely by all the candidates even after the examination.
- A candidate must carry the ball point pen of blue or black ink to give the exam.
- Besides the blue or black ball point pen, the candidate should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones into the APICET 2018 Examination Center
- Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material, will be directly sent out of the examination hall and no plea in this regard will be acknowledged.
- A candidate is supposed to remain seated in his/her allotted place till the completion of the examination
- In no case a candidate is given permission to leave the APICET 2018 Examination Hall till the commencement of the examination
- OMR Answer Sheet and data card should be returned to the invigilator, before leaving the APICET Examination hall
- Every candidate appearing for APICET 2018 is provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet on which the candidate has to mark the answer and other relevant data
- It is advised to the candidates that they must go through the instructions given about the way of marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet
- The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet must be handled with care by the candidates. It should not be folded, wrinkled or torn, under any circumstance
- Before starting to answer the questions of APICET 2018 Examination, an applicant must go through all the given instructions.
Instructions to Fill APICET 2018 OMR Sheet
No candidate, under any situation is provided with the second blank shall Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet. So, each candidate is highly advised to be careful while handling their answer sheet during APICET 2018.
During APICET 2018 Test a candidate must carefully follow below mentioned the instructions to fill APICET 2018 OMR Sheet:
- Fill up all the information asked and darken all the relevant circles on the OMR answer sheet carefully
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black). No use HB Pencil should be made for this purpose.
- One must darken only the most appropriate response, only in the corresponding circle against the number corresponding to the question, one is attempting
Any kind of irrelevant mark or scribbling found on the OMR answer sheet leads automatically to the disqualification of the candidate. So, a candidate must not write anything else than marking the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the answer sheet.