AP PGLCET 2018
AP PGLCET 2018 is expected to be conducted on April 19, 2018. Candidates can apply online and fill AP PGCLET Application form from February 18, 2018 onwards. The last date to fill the same is March 18, 2018.
- Students must possess a valid 10+2 marks sheet and certificate from a recognized university to be eligible to apply.
- AP PGLCET 2018 admit card will be released online on April 14, 2018.
- The exam will be conducted online in English language.
- Candidates can check AP PGCLET 2018 results online using registration number and DOB.
- Qualifying students will be called for AP PGLCET 2018 counselling process.
AP PGLCET 2018 (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted at state level by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on the behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for students interested in pursuing LLM postgraduate degrees.
AP PGLCET 2018 Exam Highlights Table
Candidates appearing for AP PGLCET 2018 examination must go through all the major highlights mentioned below:
|EXAM NAME||AP PGLCET 2018|
|FULL FORM||Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|Exam Date||April 19, 2018|
AP PGLCET 2018 2018 Exam Dates
The registration process for AP PGLCET 2018 commences from February 18, 2018. The last date to fill AP PGLCET 2018 application form is March 18, 2018. The exam is scheduled to be held on April 19, 2018. Candidates must be aware of all the following dates related to AP PGLCET 2018 examination:
|Filling up of online application form||February 18, 2018|
|Closure of online application process||March 18, 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||April 14, 2018|
|Date of examination||April 19, 2018|
|Declaration of results||May 09, 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||Thrid week of August 2018|
AP PGLCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has set few standards for students to fulfill in order to be eligible to apply for AP PGLCET 2018 examination.
AP PGLCET 2018 eligibility criteria are given below:
- Domicile: Applicants who have applied must belong to the state of Andra Pradesh.
- Qualifying Exam:
- Candidates must have passed LLB/BL Three/5-Year degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Students appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply.
AP PGLCET 2018 Application Form
AP PGLCET 2018 application form needs to be filled and submitted on the official website. Students must read all the information written on the site relating to this test. AP PGLCET 2018 application form submission will begin from Feb 18, 2018, and ends on March 18, 2018.
Procedure to fill AP PGLCET 2018 application form is mentioned below stepwise:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website.
- Candidates need to register themselves by filling in all the personal details such as:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s DOB (DD/MM/ YYYY)
- Candidate’s contact number.
- Valid E-Mail id
- Parent’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
- Aadhar Number
- Students need to check their e-mail and click on the link which they must have received there for confirmation.
- Then, login to the official portal with the user’s id and password.
Step 2: Application Form
- Once logged in to the website of AP PGLCET, locate and click on the link which says “AP PGLCET 2018 application form”
- AP PGLCET 2018 application form will be displayed on the screen and candidate’s need to fill in all the details genuinely to the best of their knowledge.
- Candidates must note down the application form number for future reference.
- Download the filled application form and keep a print out of the same.
Step 3: Uploading images and Documents
- Scan the following documents:
- Passport size photograph.
- 10th standard mark-sheet and certificate.
- 10+2 standard passing mark-sheet.
- Migration certificate.
- Candidates need to upload all the scanned documents with size less than 40 kb in jpg/jpeg format. Documents will not be accepted if format and resolution are not at par.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- AP PGLCET 2018 application fees will be accepted online in any of the following modes:
- Debit card.
- Credit card.
- Net banking.
- For general category, the application fees are INR 800 and for SC/ST it is INR 400.
- Students must keep a hard copy of the receipt of all the payment details.
AP PGLCET 2018 Admit Card
AP PGLCET 2018 admit card will be allotted online on April 14, 2018. It will be out only for students who have successfully submitted the AP PGLCET 2018 application form. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center without their respective AP PGLCET 2018 admit card.
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to download AP PGLCET hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of AP PGLCET.
- Click on ‘AP PGLCET 2018 Admit Card’
- Enter AP PGLCET 2018 Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Admit card will then be displayed on the screen.
- Download AP PGLCET 2018 admit card and take out its print out.
- Paste a latest passport size photograph on it.
- Keep it safe and carry it along with them to the exam center.
AP PGLCET 2018 Exam Centers
There are altogether 12 exam centers for AP PGLCET 2018 exam. The list of AP PGLCET 2018 exam centers is given below:
AP PGLCET 2018 Exam Pattern
AP PGLCET 2018 Exam Pattern is considered to be an important aspect for students as it gives them an idea about what should be prepared for the test. The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There is a total of 120 questions.
- A candidate will be rewarded +1 marks for correct answer
- There is no negative marking.
- The medium of exam is English
- Questions will be of objective type
All the important majors of AP PGLCET 2018 exam pattern is tabulated below:
|Maximum No. Of Questions||120|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Language of Question Paper||English|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for correct answer No negative marking|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Time for this examination||90 minute|
AP PGLCET 2018 Results
AP PGLCET 2018 results are announced online by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada by May 09, 2018. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their results. By following the steps mentioned below, students would be able to check AP PGLCET 2018 results:
- Go to the official website.
- Locate and click on the tab “View your results”.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on View Result.
- The result will then be displayed on the monitor.
- Download and keep a print copy of AP PGLCET 2018 Result for future academic endeavor.
AP PGLCET 2018 Tie Breaker Criteria
AP PGLCET 2018 Tie Breaker Criteria implemented when two or more students score equal marks and ranks are mentioned below:
- A candidate with more marks in 10+2 exam will be preferred.
- If still tie doesn’t break, candidate older in age will be given preference.
AP PGLCET 2018 Cut off
AP PGLCET 2018 cut off is the minimum marks that a student needs in order to qualify for counselling process. Various factors on which AP PGLCET 2018 cut off depends on are bulleted below:
- Availability of seats
- Number of applicants
- Difficulty level of the questions
AP PGLCET 2018 cut off is declared along with the announcement of results. The category wise division of cut off marks are tabulated below:
|Category||Minimum Cut Off Percentage|
AP PGLCET 2018 Counselling
Students who have secured qualifying marks in AP PGLCET 2018 exam need to go through counselling process conducted by JNTUK in order to get admissions.
Counselling will be done in two to three slots as per the University on Third week of August 2018. The counselling timings will be allotted to them online on its official website.
- Students are required to register themselves with AP PGLCET 2018 counselling as no call letters will be posted to them personally.
- They need to pay the counselling fee which may vary as per the category.
- Candidates are required to get through different rounds of AP PGLCET 2018, to be eligible to apply for the examination.
- There are few original documents mentioned below, which must be carried along to the counselling venue, and they might be checked by concerned authorities:
- Candidate’s 10th and 12th marksheets
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Candidate’s identity proof (Voter id card, PAN card, smart card or driving license).
- Filled application form
- Andra Pradesh domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Two recent colored passport size photographs
- Seats will be allotted to students as per the number of seats available and rank secured in the test.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College