ANUPGCET 2018 entrance exam, also known as Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state level exam that will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Gunter in May 2018.
Candidates who wish to appear for the ANUPGCET 2018 entrance exam will be required to fill up an online application form that will be available on the official website of the University in February 2018. The application form needs to be filled and submitted online before the deadline in April 2018.
The table given below provides important information about the exam:
|Date of Exam||First week of May 2018|
|Test Center||Ongole, Guntur, and Vijayawada|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/Pen and Paper Mode|
|Medium of Exam||English and Telugu|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||100 Objective type MCQs|
|Courses Offered||MSc., M.A., PG Diploma, etc.|
ANUPGCET Exam Dates 2018
ANUPGCET 2018 entrance exam will take place in May 2018. The exact date of the Online Application release date, exam, and result will be announced on the official website of the University. The table below provides tentative information on the main events related to the exam:
|Application form release||Third week of Feb 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application without late fee||Second week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs. 600/- + Late fee Rs. 500/-)||Third week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application with Tatkal fee of Rs. 1600/-(Application fee Rs. 600/- + Late fee Rs. 1000/-)||First week of May 2018|
|Admit card release||First week of May 2018|
|Exam date||First week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||May/June 2018|
ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their qualifying examination or appeared for the final year examination in March/April 2018 are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate must be of Indian nationality.
- Candidate must belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangna / Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions
There is no age limit for those candidates, who are applying for PG Degree courses. However, those candidates who crossed the age of 30 years for OC, 34 years for BC, SC and ST are not eligible for claiming / applying any Fee Reimbursement (As per Memo No.10537/SW. Edn.2/2011, dated: 01-11-2011).
ANUPGCET Application Form 2018
Applications for ANUPGET 2018 are expected to be available from the third week of February, 2018. The application process is expected to continue until the end of April, 2018. The application form will be available online at the official website of ANU at http://anudoa.in/Default.aspx.
Candidates are advised to prepare the following details and documents beforehand:
(a) Mobile Phone for receiving security code
(b) ANUPGCET – 2017 Information Brochure
(c) Documents pertaining to personal details and academic records
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature
Steps to fill the Online Application Form:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates will be required to register online on the website of the University before filling the application form.
- For registering online, refer to the following points:
- Click on the Online Registration tab
- A Challan Registration Form page will appear on the screen. Fill all the required details as per personal records.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) received on the registered mobile number.
- Click Register and Proceed in order to fill the Online Application Form.
Step 2: Online Application
- Online Application form will be displayed
- Fill the entire required Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details.
- After filling the details, read the Declaration, check the Accept the Terms & Conditions box, and click the preview button.
- The screen will display the application preview. In case any mistake is found by the candidate in the details provided, click Back-To-Edit for editing the details.
- Save and Print for continuing with the application.
- An Application Submission Receipt will be generated for the candidate. Save the receipt or candidate may also take a printout of the receipt.
Step 3: Payment of the Application Fee
- Pay the application fee online using one of the payment methods discussed below.
- After payment of fee, an email confirmation will be sent to candidates. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Application Fee Payment Methods
Payment of fee can be made through SBI Collect, Payment Gateway Credit/Debit card, or net banking method.
- Via SBI Collect
- Click on Online Payment button.
- Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button.
- Read the instructions and click checkbox to proceed with the payment.
- Click the proceed button.
- An SMS confirmation regarding application submission and payment will be sent on candidate’s mobile number and registered email id.
- Via Challan
If candidate wishes to pay through challan, below given steps will be required to be followed:
- Take a printed copy of the challan
- Pay the application fee at any branch of SBI.
Note that after payment of Challan, candidate will be required to wait for one working day for getting the application successfully registered. After this, candidate will receive confirmation of application submission on registered email.
- Via Online Payment
If candidate wishes to pay through Online Payment, it can be done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. Candidate will receive an SMS on registered mobile number and an email on registered email id with complete application details as confirmation.
ANUPGCET Application Fee 2018
Candidates, who are willing to appear for ANUPGCET 2018 will be required to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee. This applies to the general category of candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category will be required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. Please note the following details with respect to the application fee for ANUPGCET 2018:
- Application charges without late fee is Rs. 600/-
- Application charges with late fee is Rs. 1100/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
- Application fee with tatkal fee is Rs. 1600/- (Application fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.1000/-)
ANUPGCET Admit Card 2018
The University will release ANUPGCET 2018 admit card/hall ticket for the registered candidates tentatively in the first week of May 2018. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their online application form and paid the application fee will be eligible to access the admit card of ANUPGCET. The admit card will include Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Examination Venue and Date. Candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to appear in the test.
Steps to download Admit Card
Once the University releases the admit card on its website, candidates will be able to download and print it. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of the University. The steps to download the admit card are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Enter your Registration Details.
- Click on download Admit Card link. The admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Download the file and print it.
ANUPGCET Exam Center 2018
ANUPGCET 2018 will be conducted in 3 centers:
Candidates will be asked to mention the Center code and Name of the choosen Center while filling the Online Application Form. Please note that candidates who are applying for more than one test are advised to choose for the same Center in order to avoid any clash of dates and timings. Requests by candidates regarding change in the Test Center will not be considered under any circumstances. The final distribution of the Examination Center will be decided by the Directorate of Admissions.
ANUPGCET Exam Pattern 2018
The exam paper will consist of 100 objective type questions only. In all the multiple choice questions, candidates will need to select only one correct answer, unless otherwise directed. The paper will be conducted through pen and paper based mode. It will be a 90 minute duration exam. As for the marking scheme, each question will carry 1 mark. Note that there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR sheet that will be provided with the question paper, using black/blue ball point pen only.
|Mode of Examination||Pen and Paper|
|Question Type||Objective Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.|
ANUPGCET Result 2018
ANUPGCET 2018 results will be declared in the month of May/June, 2018. It will be available on the official website of the University:
Below are the steps to download the result/rankcard:
- Visit this website of the University.
- Click on the Download Rank Card link.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth/Name, and press the submit button.
- Download the file.
- Take a printout for future reference.
The rank card will provide candidates access to their performance in the test. It will declare the rank and percentage of the candidate in the test.
ANUPGCET Tie Breaking Criteria 2018
The order of merit will be decided based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. In case of tie, the tie will be resolved on the basis of Percentage of obtained in the Qualifying Examination, further tie will be resolved based on marks obtained in the Group subjects of the qualifying examination. Still, tie persists it will be resolved on the basis of date of birth in favour of older candidates.
ANUPGCET Counselling 2018
ANUPGCET 2018 Counselling will be conducted in the ANU University campus.
- Selection for Admission shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test for all courses, except M.P.Ed. In case of M.P.Ed. Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and weightage of marks for sports achievements.
- Please note that candidates will be required to bring their original certificates at the time of the counselling for certificate verification purposes.
- The exact date of the counselling will be declared on the official website of the University. It is expected to take place in the month of June. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the University website in order to find latest information regarding the admission.
Documents Required During Counselling
Candidates will be required to bring the following original documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose:
1. ANUPGCET – 2018 Application, Hall Ticket
2. ANUPGCET – 2018 Rank Card
3. Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
4. Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
5. Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
6. Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
7. S.S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
8. Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
9. Income Certificate issued in 2017 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
10. Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2017) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure - A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate (in the Information Brochure).
11. Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
12. Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
13. Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
14. Two sets of photocopies of above mentioned certificates
15. Two Passport size photos
Please note that no Candidate will be allowed into the Counselling Hall without Provisional Certificate and Transfer Certificate.