AUEET (Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test) 2018 is a university level exam conducted every year for admitting aspirants into various Integrated and Twinning Engineering programs offered by Andhra University in its affiliated colleges.
- It will be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2018.
- Registration for AUEET 2018 can be done till the 3rd week of April 2018.
- Exam will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Download the information brochure from the official website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in or www.audoa.in.
- Application forms can be filled through the online mode only.
- AUEET (Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test) 2018 will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The duration of the test will be 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- Results for the test will be declared within 2 weeks of conducting the exam.
This article contains all the information regarding the application form, courses offered, eligibility criteria, results and other details regarding AUEET 2018.
AUEET 2018 Highlights
The aspirants must go through the highlights of Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test 2018 carefully. The list of important details about the entrance test for the academic year of 2018-19 is given below:
|Date of AUEET 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University|
|Mode of AUEET 2018||Offline (pen and paper based)|
|Duration of AUEET 2018||1 hour 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
|Sections||3- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
AUEET 2018 Exam Dates
The exam schedule will be announced in the information brochure for AUEET 2018. Aspirants can refer to the official website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. The tentative exam dates are given below:
|Commencement of online Application||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting Application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date for submitting Application form with Late fee of INR 1500||4th week of April|
|Upload of complaints regarding online Applications||2nd week of April 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||4th week of April 2018|
|Date of AUEET 2018 entrance exam||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counseling and spot admission||June 2018|
AUEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criterion for AUEET 2018 is as set up by the Andhra University. Students must ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements before applying for the entrance exam. The various criteria are as stated below:
Applicants must be citizens of Andhra Pradesh to appear for AUEET 2018.
To secure admission in various engineering courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with an aggregate 50% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Individuals who are awaiting their result of the qualifying exam are also eligible for AUEET 2018 provided they can submit the necessary documents at the time of counselling.
AUEET 2018 Courses and Seat Matrix
AUEET 2018 is a portal for admitting students into various engineering programs. It offers various integrated and twinning engineering courses. The courses offered and seat matrix in its affiliated institutes is given below:
|Course Code||Name of course 6 Year Integrated (B. Tech+ M. Tech)||Number of Seats|
|A U College of Engineering (Self-Finance)||A U College of Engineering for Women (SF)|
|61101||Computer Science and Software||60||30|
|61102||Computer Science and Networking||60||-|
|61103||Electrical and Electronics||30||-|
|61106||Electronics and Communication||60||30|
The following twinning courses will be offered-
- B. Engg. Aircraft Engineering
- B. Tech. Electro - Mechanical
- B. Tech Chemical
- B. Tech Electronics Engineering
AUEET 2018 Application Form
AUEET 2018 Application forms will be available online from March 2018. The portal for applying for the exam will close in the 2nd week of April 2018. Candidates can apply for AUEET 2018 by the online mode only. Online forms will be available at the official website of Andhra University.
Aspirants can apply via the online mode by following the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- To register for AUEET 2018, applicants should submit a few basic details such as name, date of birth, email-id, mobile phone number, address of correspondence, course opted for, group subjects, qualifying exam, test center, etc. and press submit button.
- After submitting the form, candidates will have to wait for 24 hours wherein AUCET will check the requested group subjects.
- Students will be alerted about their group subjects via email or SMS after which they must proceed to complete the other steps of application.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Students must then upload scanned copies of recent, passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the brochure.
- The size of the scanned images should be less than 150 KB and the format of the file should be JPEG.
- Select the option of preview tab to preview the uploaded images.
Step 3: Application Submission Receipt
- After completing the above steps, a declaration will appear on the screen. Read it and click on ‘I accept the terms and conditions’.
- The filled in AUEET 2018 application form will appear on the screen. Aspirants must verify all the details and can edit or modify it. Click on ‘Save and Print’
- Candidates must print out the application submission receipt once the above steps are completed. It will contain a payment reference ID which will be used for rendering application fees.
Step 4: Payment of Fees
- Payment link will be activated only after the form has been submitted.
- Participants must then proceed to pay the requisite fees which can be done through both online and offline mode.
- After the transaction is complete, save the receipt as proof of payment.
Step 5: Confirmation of Application
- After the transaction of application fees is complete, students will be notified via SMS on their registered mobile number.
- They will receive a mail on their registered email ID candidates which will contain a PDF file of the complete Application Form of AUEET 2018. Aspirants can also access their registered accounts and print out the application form.
- Preserve this form for further rounds of admission
AUEET 2018 Application Fee
Payment of fees is an important step in completing AUEET 2018 application process. An application form submitted without remitting the entrance fees will be considered incomplete. Such an application will not be processed.
1. Application fee for AUEET 2018 is INR 1200 (INR 1000 for SC/ ST and PwD candidates).
2. Application fee is non-refundable.
3. Fees can be paid via both online and offline mode. The modes of payment are stated below:
- Online mode- Aspirants can pay the fees via Credit/ Debit card or Internet banking. A small transaction charge will be applicable.
- Offline mode- Students can pay by the offline mode by using an e-Challan of State bank of India or Andhra Bank. They will have to download the e-Challan from the website, fill in the required details and submit it along with the fees at the nearest branch of the bank.
AUEET 2018 Admit Card
AUEET 2018 Hall Ticket will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the exam in the 4th week of April 2018.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of Andhra University.
- No participant will receive the admit cards by post.
- Hall ticket should be preserved carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission and counselling, duly signed by the exam invigilator.
- It will contain details about the individual such as the name and roll number, date of exam and the test center allotted along with the address.
It is an important document of the exam and no student will be permitted into the exam hall without it. Follow these steps to download AUEET 2018 Admit Card:
- Log on to the official website of Andhra University.
- Click on the link related to ‘Download AUEET 2018 Admit Card’
- Candidates will be redirected to a page wherein they will have to enter their application number and date of birth.
- Admit card will appear.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future references.
AUEET 2018 Exam Center
AUEET 2018 will be conducted in only 3 cities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It will be conducted in-
Aspirants will be allowed to choose 1 city for the offline test as their preferred exam center. They will have to fill up the exam center code in the application form accordingly. The conducting body will allot a center to the applicants and the venue of the center will be mentioned in the admit card. Exam center once allotted will not be changed under any situation. If there are less than 100 applicants for the test, the exam will be conducted in Visakhapatnam only.
AUEET 2018 Exam Pattern
There is a predefined exam pattern decided by the examining authority of the AUEET 2018. The Exam pattern includes the mode of the exam question type, duration, and marks.
- AUEET exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- There will 90 questions in total.
- AUEET exam duration will be 1 hours.
- The questions will be objective multiple-choice questions.
- The medium of AUEET exam will be English language.
- The candidates will be tested on the basis of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 30 questions will be asked from each subject.
|Mode of AUEET 2018||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Number of questions||100 (Mathematics- 40, Physics and Chemistry- 30 each)|
|Duration of exam||1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
|Sections in exam||3|
AUEET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for AUEET 2018 will be based on Higher Secondary or equivalent level. The questions asked will be from class 11 and class 12 syllabi of Mathematic, Physics and Chemistry.
Following are the topics covered by the syllabus of AUEET 2018. The candidates are requested to follow the syllabus defined by the examining authority.
|Mathematics||Algebra Trigonometry Vector Algebra Probability Co-ordinate Geometry Calculus|
|Physics||Introduction and Measurement Description of motion in one dimension Description of motion in two and three dimensions Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation Gravitation Mechanics of Solids and Fluids Heat and Thermodynamics Oscillation Waves Electro statistics Magnetic effect of current and magnetism Electromagnetic induction and alternating current Electromagnetic waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations Atomic Nucleus Solids and Semi-Conductor devices Principles of Communication|
|Chemistry||Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen S-Block Elements and Principle of Metallurgy P-Block Elements D-Block and F-Block Elements Thermodynamics Chemical Equilibrium Solutions Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics|
AUEET 2018 Result
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test 2018 Result will be declared within 2 weeks of conducting the exam. The results will be declared on the official website of the Andhra University. They will be released in the form of rank cards. Individuals must download their results by accessing their registered accounts. This can be done by following these few easy steps:
- Log on to the official website of AUEET 2018.
- Click on the link ‘AUEET 2018 Result’.
- Enter the application number, date of birth and security code as given. Click on ‘Submit’.
- The result will appear in the form of score card.
- Download it and print it out for the further admission rounds.
- Alternatively, candidates can login to their registered accounts to know their result.
Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University will publish a merit list of candidates who qualify the exam on the website after the declaration of results. Applicants can expect this list by the 3rd week of May 2018. They will be given AUEET 2018 Ranks according to the marks secured by them in the entrance test. The merit list will have the names of aspirants in order of ranks secured by them. The governing body will also publish a list of the top rankers and their details.
AUEET 2018 Counselling
AUEET 2018 Counselling Process will start around June 2018. The participants short-listed via the merit list must attend the counselling session for admission in the various courses offered by Andhra University. The schedule for the same will be uploaded on the official AUEET website.
Students must attend the counselling session according to the time and date allotted to them. They must be present in person for the counselling procedure along with a parent or guardian. Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit and preference of course as chosen by the individual. The counselling process will take place in the following way:
- The counselling session will be held as per the scheduled time and date at the 5 Helpline centers mentioned in Andhra University brochure.
- Applicants will have to go to the helpline centers with necessary documents which will be verified by the conducting body.
- After verification of certificates, students will have to fill an online preference form.
- They will be allotted seats based on merit and preference of program as chosen by them.
- If the student wishes to accept the seat offered, they will have to report to the allotted institute with the requisite college fees and to complete the admission formalities.
- Aspirants who wish to get a seat in a course of higher preference can wait till the 2nd round. If they secure the seat, they must report to the allotted institute to complete the admission process.
Documents verification is an important element of AUEET 2018 counselling. The documents required for counselling are:
- AUEET 2018 Rank card and Hall ticket
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Caste or category certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Physical Fitness Certificate by Asst. Civil Surgeon
- 4 passport sized photographs