AIPVT 2017 Application Form
AIPVT 2017 Application Form can be filled online from Jan 8, 2017. The last date to fill the AIPVT Application Form is Feb 7, 2017. Candidates can register online for AIPVT 2017 on the official website of Veterinary Council of India.
Candidates can also apply after Feb 7, 2017 by paying late fees of Rs.750/-. The registration dates with late fee is from Feb 10, 2017 to March 1, 2017. There is no provision of offline Application form. AIPVT 2017 is scheduled to take place on May 14, 2017. There is no provision for offline registration.
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) is organized by Veterinary Council of India (VCI) to offer admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H Course for filling up 15% of All India Quota seats in the Veterinary Colleges in India (except from Jammu & Kashmir State).
AIPVT 2017 Application Fees
Candidates can remit the Application fees through e-challan or Credit/debit card by February 9, 2017.There is a fee of Rs.1500/- for general/OBC candidates and a fee of Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The fee can be paid through online mode (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking) and offline mode (e-challan).
|Events||Without Late Fees||With Late Fees|
|Online submission of Application form for AIPVT 2017||8/1/2017 to 7/2/2017||10/2/2017 to 1/3/2017|
|Date for Successful final transaction of fee (within bank working hours )||8/1/2017 to 7/2/2017||10/2/2017 to 3/3/2017|
The candidates who are submitting the application fees after the due date, are required to pay a late fees of Rs.750.So, the total fees to be paid after February 10, 2017 to March 3, 2017 for General/OBC candidates is Rs.2250/- (1500 + 750) and for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs.1500/-.
- For Submission of Fees through a Bank Challan
Application Fees can be submitted through e-challan. Candidates can deposit the fees in VCI account at any of the CBS branches at State Bank of India. Bank Charges would be applicable. Candidates should carefully preserve the e-challan and e-receipt for future reference.
- For Online Mode of Fee Submission
Candidates can remit the Application fees through Debit/Credit Card or Net banking. They must ensure that the card is valid and there is sufficient balance in the account, before they proceed to make the payment. The transaction slip should be carefully preserved by the candidates for all future purposes.
Note: Council would not accept any fee through DD/Check/Cash/IPO/Money. Fees once submitted cannot be refunded or transferred to any other candidate, under any circumstance.
AIPVT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should carefully go through the AIPVT Eligibility Criteria before registering online for AIPVT 2017. The eligibility criteria includes age limit, nationality and educational qualification. Candidates who do not meet these criteria, are not allowed to apply for AIPVT 2017.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have attained the age of 17 or do so by Dec 31, 2017 to be eligible for admission through AIPVT 2017. The upper age limit is 25 years, as on Jan 01, 2017. Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is provided to candidates from SC/ST/PWD/OBC category.
- Nationality: Candidates applying for AIPVT 2017 should be an Indian National (except for the candidates of Jammu and Kashmir).
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must have passed Higher Secondary or any other examination equivalent to 10+2, from recognized Indian Board or University after a period of 12 years of study, in order to be eligible to apply. He / She must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology (including practical tests) and English as core subjects.
A candidate should have passed Intermediate Examination from recognized Indian Board or University in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (including practical tests) and English as core subjects, to be eligible to apply
CHECK THE COMPLETE AIPVT Eligibility Criteria
General Guidelines for AIPVT 2017 Application Form
- Candidate should have passed Class 12th with minimum of 50% marks for General category and 45 % marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category. The candidate, must have cleared the examination from a recognized Central or State board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English.
- Complete details of the postal address is required for future reference. In case any communication is required in the written format, it will be done on the postal address.
- The email id or phone number must be of the candidate or his/her parents only.
- Candidates can apply for AIPVT 2017 in online mode only and no other mode would be accepted.
- The application can be accessed through the official site of Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
- Once application is submitted successfully it cannot be withdrawn
- The applications of candidates who don’t fulfill the suitable eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected
- Only one application form per candidate is acceptable
- Candidates have the option of choosing examination centers for AIPVT 2017. However, the council reserves the choice to allot any other center in case of any unforeseen circumstance. The center allotted will be considered the final center and no correspondence will be accepted.
- In case the information is found to be false then the candidate would be immediately disqualified from AIPVT 2017
- Candidates are not required to send the copy of the confirmation sheet to the office but need to keep 4 copies of the same for future reference along with the proof of fees submission.
Important Documents Required
There are certain documents that must be kept handy while filling the AIPVT 2017 Application form. Candidates are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information provided.
- Copy of the mark sheets of Class 10th and Class 12th or equivalent for Candidate’s name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Provide phone number and email id of parents in case candidates do not have their personal email id and phone
- Candidates should keep the admit card along with them, in case they are appearing for Class 12th board exams
- Scanned images in JPG format
The Candidates need to upload certain documents with specific dimensions. The dimensions for every document is provided in the table mentioned below. Candidates should strictly adhere to the specifications while uploading these documents.
|Description for the Student|
|Candidate’s photograph||Dimensions are 3.5(width)x4.5(height). Size must be between 10 kb and 100kb|
|Signature of candidate in running hand writing||Dimensions are 3.5 cm(width)x1.5cm(height). Size must be between 4KB and 25 KB|
|Parents signature in running Handwriting||Dimension should be 3.5cm(width)x1.5cm(height)only. Size must be between 4 KB and 25 KB|
|Thumb impression (Left Hand thumb impression for Male and Right Hand for Female)||Dimension should be 3.5cm(width)x1.5cm(height)only. Size must be between 4 KB and 25 KB|
|Self-declaration in case of Jammu and Kashmir candidates||Dimension should be 21.0cm(width)x21.0cm(height). Size must be between 100KB and 300KB|
Important Instructions for AIPVT 2017 Application Form
Candidates can follow these instructions while filling in AIPVT 2017 Application Form:
- Log in to the official website and Click on Apply online
- Read all the instructions and procedure carefully for working with the online application of AIPVT.
- Download the application form and the information brochure. Make sure about the eligibility details and required document details of the application form.
- Follow these steps while filling the form:
- Open the registration page and enter all the details
- Fill all the details as asked in the application form and note your registration number on successful completion
- Upload scanned images of your photo, signature of candidate, parent’s signature, thumb impression in JPG format.
- Payment to be made by the debit/credit card, Net banking or e-challan
- Take 4 printout of the confirmation page after successful submission of the application
- Registration and form submission are very important and must be done within time.
- If you have not submitted the application form and not submitted the fees then the application is rejected in AIPVT 2017
- Candidate will get the registration number and one time password to work with the application in the registered mail id
- You are advised to keep 4 copies of the confirmation page
- You can edit the information in the application form before the last date of submission after it no changes can be made
- There are separate links provided for uploading of all the document and the application form itself for AIPVT 2017
- Candidates are not required to send the application form separately to the VC office.
How to Fill AIPVT 2017 Application Form?
Filling-in the AIPVT 2017 Application Form is a four step process. Candidates are advised to go through the steps and keep the details ready before proceeding further. It involves filling-in personal details, details of educational qualification & other qualification, uploading photograph and payment of application fees.
Step 1 of AIPVT 2017 Application Form
Candidates are required to enter the personal credentials in the first step of AIPVT 2017 Application Form
- Fill the Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Candidate’s Name in CAPITAL LETTER as given in Class 10th or Class 12th certificate.
- Date of Birth: Fill your date of birth in as mentioned in C.B.S.E certificate in Date/Month/Year format
- Mobile number and E-mail address: Candidates should provide personal email id and phone number. In case candidates don’t have personal contact details, they can mention their parents’ email id or phone number
Candidates would automatically move to the Step 2 of application form after completion of step 1. This is an auto directed sequence.
Step 2 of the AIPVT 2017 Application Form
Candidates need to fill-in the nationality details, details of category and disability details and also details about your parents’ occupation and annual income details.
- Nationality details: Write ‘Indian’ in the nationality category
- State code of Eligibility /Domicile Details: Candidates need to provide the details regarding the state to which they belong. In case they belong to Haryana/Madhya Pradesh, Manipur and Rajasthan, they must ensure that state code of eligibility and domicile provided are correct to apply for state quota seats in participating institutes.
- Gender details: Candidates need to select Male or Female from the drop down
- Category: Candidates need to select General/SC/ST/OBC from the drop down list (Those candidates who select OBC must ensure that the name of their caste is in the State OBC list and if the name is not there then select General as your category)
- Person with Disability (PwD): Select No/Yes from the drop down (If candidate selects ‘Yes’, than they need to produce the certificate indicating that the disability is more than 40%. It should be registered with the State disability board. The certificate must have the details of the disability and the candidate would be presented in front of the Medical board at the time of admission)
- Place of Residence: Select Rural/Urban from the drop down
- Contact Details: Provide complete details of the permanent/correspondence address along with the pin code
- Father’s/Mother’s /Guardian’s details: Give complete details of parents educational qualification, occupation and annual income
- Class 10th details: Mention the name of school/college from where the candidate qualified Class 10th. Also, indicate the board, details of the college/school type (The type here indicates public /Private /Government /Government Aided School / College), year of passing Class 10th and percentage of marks obtained
- Class 12th details:
- In case candidate have passed Class 12th then give details of
- Name of school/Address of School/12th Class board roll number/Board cleared/ Percentage marks obtained in each Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English core
- In case candidates is appearing in Class 12th then provide details of
- Name of school/Address of School/12th Class board roll number/Board details (State board or Central board)
- Choice of the examination cities: Candidates need to choose 3 cities. The one opted by the candidate is likely to be allotted if there are seats available at the the center. Otherwise, a nearby center as per the examination committee will be allotted. But center once allotted, would not be changed under any circumstance.
Step 3 of the AIPVT 2017 Application form: Candidates need to upload the photograph and signature in the step 3 of filling Application form. The details regarding the same are provided below:
- The photo must be taken on January 1, 2016 or after and should clearly state the name of the candidate along with the date the photograph is taken. Front face photo with spectacles is acceptable if they are prescribed by a doctor no shades to be used in the photograph.
Example: The photograph if is not of proper size (3.5cm (width) X 4.5 cm (height))/computer generated/handmade/unclear will not be accepted and the form of such a candidate will be rejected.
For benefit it is advised that you take 16 Passport size photographs and 4 Post Card size (4”x6”) colored photograph in white background and keep it with yourself safely. They would be required at the time of counseling and admission. The PHOTO NEED NOT BE ATTESTED
- Candidate signature: A signature in black ink on a white paper is required to be uploaded in this field. Candidate’s signature should be appropriate and it should not be full name. Signature of size 3.5cm (width) X 4.5 cm (height) is to be in running handwriting. Application would be rejected if the space is found to be blank
- Parent’s/Guardian signature to be uploaded: Parents running signature in Black Ink on a White Paper of size 3.5cm (width) X 4.5 cm (height). If found blank, the application would be rejected. The signature should be in running handwriting and not full name of the parent
- Thumb impression of the Candidate: The female candidate need to upload right thumb impression and left thumb impression for male candidate. The size of thumb impression photo is 3.5 cm (width) X 4.5 cm (height).The thumb impression should be in Blue Ink on a White Background. It should not be smudged.
- Self-Declaration (For Jammu and Kashmir Candidates only): The Jammu and Kashmir candidates have to give a declaration in the prescribed format as given in the brochure. The candidate has to upload a scanned photo of size 21.0 cm x 21.0 cm of the declaration in the space given.
- All images have to be in JPG format with specified dimensions. Candidate using MS word/office/paint can convert the image to JPG. The steps for conversion are mentioned below:
- Right click on the photo uploaded
- Select ‘save as’ option from the file menu
- Open the file in MS Paint
- Use ‘Select’ option to crop image on the top
- Crop the image
- Save it again and press Ctrl + W
- Finally, Resize the image to desired width and height
How to Check AIPVT 2017 Application Form Status?
The name of the candidate along with the AIPVT 2017 Application Fees received and corresponding roll number would be displayed on the official website on April 14, 2017. In case candidate’s name is not displayed then in all probability, their fees has not been received within the time frame indicated.
In case candidate have submitted the fees within the stipulated time frame and their name is not displayed then they are advised to approach the help center. The help center is functional from April 15, 2017 to April 30, 2017. The time to contact the help center is between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM on all working days. You are advised to take following documents with you to the help center:
- Copy of the E-Challan in case candidates have paid thorough bank or the confirmation PDF stating the payment of fees is successful
- Confirmation page printout
Help Center: The Examination Section, All India Pre-Veterinary Test, Veterinary Council of India, A-Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066.
Phone No. – 011-26168299/ 26184149/ 26184354/ 26171232/ 26179960
Fax No. – 011-26182434
Email – email@example.com
Note: No request for help regarding the AIPVT 2017 Application Form will be entertained after April 30, 2017. It is advised to visit the website, from time to time for updates.
AIPVT 2017 Admit Card
AIPVT 2017 Admit Card is available for downloading from April 14, 2017 onwards. The admit card contains details such as candidate’s name, roll number, examination center and time of exam. There is also a proforma which should be downloaded with the AIPVT 2017 Admit card. In this, all the details of the candidate are provided and he/she needs to paste a postcard size photograph which is an exact copy of the one that is uploaded in the AIPVT 2017 Application Form.
It is necessary that the candidate downloads and carries both Admit card and proforma on the day of exam to the exam hall. In case of any issue in downloading the admit card, candidates can contact the Helpline Center from April 15, 2017 to April 30, 2017, between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on all working days.
The admit cards will not be sent by post and under no circumstances will the card be issued by post. Also no duplicate admit cards would be issued. In case any issue comes up in the admit card you are required to inform the invigilator about it.
READ MORE ABOUT AIPVT Admit Card