The counseling for allocation of seats will be held in offline mode at AIIMS, New Delhi. The 1st round of AIIMS MBBS counselling willcommence in July 3, 2017. The 2nd round of counselling will be held in August 3, 2017 while the round 3 will be held in September 5, 2017. If required, the open counselling will take place on September 26, 2017. During counselling, candidates must not forget to carry the important documents. It is mandatory for all candidates to be present physically at the scheduled venue for counseling. The merit list of AIIMS MBBS is based on the Percentile scores obtained in the Competitive Entrance Examination.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Dates 2017
Once the AIIMS Results are declared, the counselling for AIIMS MBBS will begin in the month of July 2017. The open-counselling will be held in September, if required.
|First counseling||3th,July 2017|
|Second counseling||3th August 2017|
|Third counseling||5th September 2017|
|Open counseling||25th September 2017|
Documents required during AIIMS MBBS Counselling
The students called for counseling have to report at the venue along with following documents/certificates in original:
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate issued by local Municipal Corporation office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate.
- Certificate/Mark sheet from the board from which the candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination and secured 60% marks (for UR and OBC candidates) or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (organic and inorganic) and Biology (Botany and Zoology). In case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates, should have secured 50% marks or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (organic and inorganic) and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Migration Certificate from the University/ Institute last attended
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed form as appended in the Prospectus showing that candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category (applicable only if you have claimed in the application that belong to a SC/ST/OBC/OPH category). (*OBC certificate should be valid for central government jobs/Central government institutions only, otherwise claim for OBC reservation will not be considered).
- Current passport size photograph (front pose) 6 copies.
- One set of self attested copies of all the certificates.
Check AIIMS MBBS Caste Certificate Proforma
AIIMS MBBS Seat Allotment Process
The following process will be adopted for all 7 AIIMS:
In the counseling process, seats to be filled by open (UR) competition would be filled up first, wherein the candidates would be called for counseling based on merit alone irrespective of whether they belong to UR, SC, ST, or OBC.
- The counseling for reserved category seat (which will also be strictly by merit) would commence only after filling up of all the unreserved seats (i.e. open category seats).
- The reservation categories like SC/ST/OBC candidates will be counseled to fill up the seats earmarked for them in their respective categories. During this process, if a candidate belonging to reserved categories who had taken admission under open competition, opts for other institution of his/her choice for which he or she would be eligible as per the rules of reservation, the seat vacated by him or her in open competition shall be filled with a candidate from the same reservation category only, in order of merit.
- If a meritorious reserved category candidate such as SC/ST/OBC gets a seat in any institution under the unreserved category and if he/she opts different institution under reserved category of his/her choice the resultant vacated unreserved seat shall be allotted to same category candidate in order of merit. i.e. the vacated seat of meritorious reserved category would be immediately added to the seats available under that reserved category in the institute he/she had opted during counseling for UR seat.
- In case during the open selection, if any ST seat remains vacant ( after calling all eligible candidates of ST category) then these vacant seats will be transferred to SC category and vice-versa. Any SC/ST seats which remain vacant (after calling all eligible candidates of SC/ST category) shall be made available to the general category. Similarly, in case the OBC seats remain vacant after calling all eligible candidates of OBC category, then these vacant seats shall be made available to the general category candidates.
- In case merit of two or more candidates in the same category obtaining equal total Percentile Scores in the competitive entrance examination will be determined in order of:
- Candidates obtaining higher in Biology in the entrance test.
- Candidates obtaining higher in Chemistry in the entrance test.
- Candidates obtaining higher in Physics in the entrance test.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred.
AIIMS MBBS Participating Colleges
The following are the participating institutions under counseling:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- AIIMS, Bhopal
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS, Jodhpur
- AIIMS, Patna
- AIIMS, Raipur
- AIIMS, Rishikesh
AIIMS MBBS Answer Key
- AIIMS entrance exam is computer based test, so getting the answer key is not possible.
- The answer key will be available only when it will be released by the conducting body, i.e. AIIMS, New Delhi.
- The list of the candidates who qualify for counseling would be declared tentatively by 14th June 2017. Roll numbers of the candidates who qualify for the admissions will be available on AIIMS website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- The marks/percentile scores of individual candidate will be made available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org
- Requests for re-evaluation/re-checking will not be entertained under any circumstances.
AIIMS MBBS Fee structure
- Indian Nationals
The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the institute as per details given below:
|Academic and other fees||Amount (INR)|
|Student Union Fee||63.00|
|Hostel and other fees||Amount (INR)|
|Mess Security (refundable)||500.00|
|Hostel Security (refundable)||1000.00|
*Hostel accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
NOTE: The above payment is to be made in cash. Cheques, drafts, money orders, etc. will not be accepted in any case. Extension of date for payment of dues will not be permitted in any case.
- Foreign Nationals
Tuition fees of US $ 75,000 ( divided in 3 equal installments for pre-clinical phase, para clinical phase, and clinical phase of MBBS course) will be charged from the foreign national students admitted to MBBS course at AIIMS.
|Academic and other fees||Amount per annum (INR)|