AIAPGET 2017 Application Form
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test or AIAPGET 2017 Application Form will be available at the official website www.aiapget.com. The notifications for the entrance test for 2017 has already been released and application forms should be submitted online on or before the last date of submission.
- AIAPGET 2017 Application Form are available from June 27, 2017 onwards. The AIAPGET 2017 is scheduled to be held on August 6, 2017 in 20 centers in various parts of India.
- Candidates with BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree are eligible to appear for AIAPGET 2017.
- All application forms and payment of fees need to be made online only on the official website.
- There is no provision of offline submission of forms.
- Last date of submission of forms in July 15, 2017.
AIAPGET is conducted for admission in PG (MS/ MD) courses of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH). The entrance test is conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. This is a national level, online single window test for admission to all AYUSH Colleges/Institutions/University/Deemed University for PG courses in AYUSH system of medicine.
AIAPGET 2017 Highlights
|Name of the exam||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test |
|Previous name||AYUSH NPGET|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)|
|Official website||www.aiapget.com, www.aiia.co.in, www.ayush.gov.in|
|Course||PG (MS/ MD) courses of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH)|
AIAPGET 2017 Application Dates
|AIAPGET 2017 Application Form available from||June 27, 2017 (from 9:00 AM onwards)|
|Closing Date of Registration of AIAPGET||July 15, 2017 (till 4:00 PM)|
|Issue of AIAPGET 2017 Admit Card||July 24, 2016|
|AIAPGET 2017 Exam Date||August 6, 2017|
|AIAPGET 2017 Result Date||August 23-26, 2017|
Know About AIAPGET 2017 Admit card
AIAPGET 2017 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of AIAPGET will be as per CCIM/CCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. To appear for AIAPGET 2017, candidates completing the following eligibility conditions as given below will be termed as eligible:
- Candidates with BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree
- Applicants with provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized by the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act
- Candidates with permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- Those who have completed one year of internship or likely to complete the internship before the date of counseling.
- Candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for AIAPGET 2017 under All India Quota/State quota seats have to confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard.
How to Fill AIAPGET 2017 Application Form
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria need to fill AIAPGET 2017 Application Form online by visiting the official website. The application process is completed only when the application fee is paid. There is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode. The steps for filling up the application form are given below:
- Visit the website www.aiapget.com, www.aiia.co.in or www.ayush.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online/Login” and Register on the site
- You will be directed to a new page
- Click on “Click here for new registration”.
- At the end of Application/Registration process, the applicant will get a computer-generated acknowledgement, which will also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates who are already registered can log in with their registration id and password.
- All fields marked ‘*’ in the online application form are mandatory
- Your blank AIAPGET 2017 Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- There are 5 tabs to fill the application form: Basic Info, Photo and Signature, Details, Preview, Payment
- Complete AIAPGET Application with all correct details for each tab
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Before making the payment, check the preview of the application form and correct it if there are any mistakes.
- Make payment of fees for the exam in the payment option from the tabs shown in the payment screen and fill in the required information.
- Click on “I agree” and then click on “Final Submit”.
- Take a print-out of the application form when completed. This will be required during counselling process.
Check AIAPGET 2017 Exam Pattern
Details in AIAPGET 2017 Application Form
All details in AIAPGET 2017 Application Form need to be submitted carefully as required. The details to be mentioned in the application form are as follows:
- Basic Information: Full Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Contact/address detail.
- Photograph and Signature: Upload recent passport photo (4.5cm X 3.5 cm). Candidates are advised not to change their look till the admission process is over. Any mismatch can lead to disqualification during validation. The size of the photograph should be 20kb -50kb and the size of the scanned signature should be between 10kb - 20kb
- Details of the candidate: Stream, Category, PwD status, Personal Details like DOB, Educational Qualification, Examination Center, Internship, Internship date of joining and completing, Examination center, etc.
AIAPGET 2017 FAQs
Q 1. What is the application fee of AIAPGET 2017 Application Form?
Ans: Application fee is INR 1750 for General/OBC candidates and INR 1250 for SC/ST/PWD.
Q 2. What is the mode of payment of the application fee?
Ans: Candidates will be required to pay the fee through Net Banking. Payment for AIAPGET 2017 can only be made online.
Q 3. I have found some mistakes in my registration form? Can I correct it after submission?
Ans: No, once submitted, AIAPGET 2017 Application Form cannot be corrected. So, you need to be very careful while filling up the form and validate each and every detail before proceeding to the next step. Check the preview of your registration details carefully before submitting.