YVUCET 2018 (Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test) is the state level postgraduate level entrance examination.
- YVUCET 2018 application process will start in March 2018.
- The exam will be held in the month of June 2018 at university campus in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh.
- YVUCET 2018 question paper will consist of 100 questions
- The total time limit is 90 minutes.
- Candidates will be awarded one marks for each correct answer.
- No mark will be deducted for wrong or unanswered questions.
YVUCET 2018 Results are expected to be out by the second week of June 2018. YVUCET 2018 Counselling and Seat Allocation process will begin shortly after the declaration of the results.
YVUCET 2018 Exam Highlights Table
|Date of Exam||First Week of June 2018|
|Conducting Body||Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
YVUCET 2018 Exam Dates
Yogi Vemana University will release official notification to fill YVUCET 2018 Application Form in the month of March 2018. The last date of submitting the application form without the late fee will be in the second week of May 2018.
YVUCET 2018 will be conducted in the first week of June 2018. YVUCET 2018 Exam Dates re given below in the table:-
|Starting Date for Registration||March 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||Second Week of May 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500/- ( Fee:400 + Late Fee :500)||Third week of May 2018|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||Last week of May 2018|
|YVUCET 2018 Exam dates||First week of June 2018|
|Announcement of Results||Second week of June 2018|
YVUCET 2018 Eligibility
Before applying for YVUCET 2018, all candidates must meet YVUCET 2018 eligibility criteria set by the conducting body. Here are the Eligibility Criteria of YVUCET 2018:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as set by the educational institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree with minimum 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Applicants who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
YVUCET 2018 Application Form
The application process for YVUCET 2018 will start from the fourth week of March 2018. YVUCET 2018 Registration can be done only through online mode.
The last date to pay the application fee and submit YVUCET 2018 application form will be the last week of May 2018. Candidates must read all the Instructions carefully before filling YVUCET 2018 Application Form.
Check the steps given below to fill the Online YVUCET 2018Application Form: -
- Visit the official application form link of YVUCET 2018.
- Click on ‘Go to Registration’.
- Enter your basic details like name, father’s name, date of birth, email address and mobile number
- Set a password for your account for the completion of registration.
- Log in to your account using application number/User ID received and password. Candidate will receive their Application number on their registered email address.
- Pay the application fees through e-challan/Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/DD.
- Enter all the details required for the completion of the payment process via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Enter all the personal and academic details required in the application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and scanned signature (Maximum file size 50 KB each).
- Review the details in the entire form, make changes, if necessary and Click on Submit button.
YVUCET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will have to download their YVUCET 2018 Hall Ticket from the official website in the last week of May 2018. Hall Ticket will not be sent to candidates through post/email.
To download the Hall Ticket, candidates need to enter application number and date of birth. Steps to download the Hall Ticket are given below: -
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link referred as YVUCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Enter your login details Application Number and date of birth.
- Login and download the Hall Ticket for examination.
- Print the Hall Ticket on A4 sheet.
Candidate should take a printout of their Hall Ticket and keep with them during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof, so they won’t face any problem while giving the exam. Candidates are also advised to preserve his/her Hall Ticket for till the admission process is over.
YVUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
YVUCET 2018 Entrance Test will be Pencil & paper based test. The examination paper will vary for different courses.
- It comprises of 100 multiple choice questions
- The total time duration is 90 minutes.
- Each question carries one mark.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- OMR Answer sheets will be given to the candidates to mark the answers.
YVUCET 2018 Exam Pattern Highlights Table is given below:-
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No Negative marking|
It is mandatory for the aspirants to use pencil only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles. If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as an incorrect answer.
YVUCET 2018 Result
Results of YVUCET 2018 will be announced in the second week of June 2018. The result will be declared through online mode only. Candidates, who will pass the examination will be called for the counselling process.
YVUCET 2018 result will contain the name, application number/roll number of the candidates selected for further rounds of the admission process.
Steps to check YVUCET 2018 Results are given below: -
- Visit the official website of YVUCET
- Click on the link for ‘YVUCET 2018 Results’
- Enter the Application Number/Roll number and Date of Birth
- Check the details on the YVUCET 2018 Results
- Download and take printout of YVUCET 2018 Results
Candidates have to score minimum 25% marks in the entrance test (no minimum marks in case of SC/ST candidates) to qualify for the counselling rounds.
Candidates can also submit their objection on YVUCET 2018 answer key if any, to the office of the Convener, YVUCET-2017 through e-mail/Speed or Registered Post or in person within three days after publication of the answer key. Final answer key will be published along with YVUCET 2018 Results.
YVUCET 2018 Merit List
Yogi Vermana University will publish separate YVUCET 2018 merit list for all the courses based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance test. Only those students who will score more than the cutoff marks will be considered as the qualified candidates and will be considered in the Merit List for YVUCET 2018 Counselling.
Ranking of the merit list will be in the descending order of total marks scored in the entrance exam. Separate Reserved category list will also be prepared. Based on candidate’s performance, they will be called for Counselling procedure
YVUCET 2018 Counselling
YVUCET 2018 Counselling will begin few weeks after the declaration of results. Only those candidates who will be shortlisted in the YVUCET 2018 Merit List will be eligible for the counselling process.
- YVUCET 2018 Counselling process will involve document verification and the final seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment will take place basis the ranks acquired by the candidates in the merit list and the availability of the seats.
- A counselling fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of attending the counselling.
- Counselling and Seat Allotment will be done in the sequential order based on YVUCET 2018 Rank of the candidate.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to appear for counselling on the specified date and time allotted to them.
- All the certificates and documents of the candidate will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date.
- Candidate should appear for Counselling procedure himself/herself with all the necessary documents.
- No other person will be allowed to appear for the counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Candidates shortlisted for the counselling rounds need to carry the following documents in original as well as two sets of photocopies.
- YVUCET 2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates.
- Class X and XII Pass Certificates.
- Graduation Degree.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2018 OR permanent Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate from the Tahsildar obtained in. Fee concession will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically handicapped/extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & 6 Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in the case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./carried out the private study.
- Migration Certificate (for other University candidates).