WBJEE Admit Card
WBJEE Admit Card was available from April 10, 2017 onwards. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board successfully conducted WBJEE 2017 on April 23, 2017. Candidates who successfully fill WBJEE Application Form, will be able to download the admit card of WBJEE 2017. It will be released by the WBJEEB in online mode. Here are some quick points about WBJEE Admit Card:
- To be able to download WBJEE Admit Card, visit the official website of WBJEE i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Enter your application number & date of birth and download it.
- Once you download WBJEE Admit Card, check details such as your name, father’s name, exam center details, roll number, photograph, etc.
- No admit card will be available in offline mode.
- Entrance to the exam hall will not be allowed if a candidate fails to present his admit card.
WBJEE will be held across multiple centers in West Bengal and also in Agartala, Tripura and Silchar, Assam. Candidates can indicate the choice of WBJEE Exam Centers by mentioning the same in the online application form. Candidates should fill 3 WBJEE Exam Centers in order of their preference. .
LATEST B.TECH APPLICATION FORMS
WBJEE Admit Card Highlights
|WBJEE Admit Card will be available from||April 10, 2017|
|Issuing body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|WBJEE Admit Card will be available||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.wbjeeb.nic.in|
|WBJEE Admit Card can be accessed using||Application form number, Date of birth and Security pin|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates name, Application number, Test centre, Test date & time, Course, Category|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||Copy of application form and a photo ID |
|In case of discrepancy|| email@example.com|
How to Download WBJEE Admit Card?
- WBJEE Admit Cardwould be available online for download from April 10, 2017 onwards.
- Candidates must carry the printed hard copy of the admit card as well as a photograph which is identical to one uploaded in the online application form, otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- It should also be ensured by the candidate that WBJEE Admit Card does not get mutilated, distorted or soiled by accident. It could otherwise lead to their disqualification to appear for the examination.
- It should be kept carefully by candidates with them till the completion of admission procedure.
WBJEE Admit Card can be downloaded by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official site of WBJEE 2017 i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
- Candidates should enter their application form number, date of birth and security pin.
- Check all the details carefully
- Download the admit card
NOTE: The prima facie eligible candidates will be issued admit cards and they will be allowed to appear for the examination provisionally. If it is found during scrutiny, however, that the candidate is ineligible, their candidature will be cancelled despite appearing for WBJEE 2017 and securing a position in the merit list. During counseling, admission or registration, a failure to produce any of the original documents required or if it is found that any document produced by candidate is faulty, it will result in the cancellation of their candidature.
Details on WBJEE Admit Card
Once you have the admit card for WBJEE in hand, cross-check the details mentioned on it. Candidates are advised to preserve WBJEE admit card till the completion of admission process as it will required at the time of counselling and admission process for identity verification. Make sure your WBJEE Admit Card contains the below-mentioned information, and is correct.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Exam Centre details
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Examination
Discrepancy in WBJEE Admit Card
In case a candidate faces a problem in downloading WBJEE Admit Card or there is a discrepency in his admit card, it must be reported to the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) immediately. The contact details for the same are given below:
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)
AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City,
Toll Free Number: 1800 345 0050
Phone: (033) 23671198
Problems in Downloading Admit Card
Candidates must not mutilate WBJEE Admit Card or change any entry made after it has been authenticated and received by them. A candidate may be unable to download WBJEE Admit Card due to the following reasons:
- If application form is incomplete
- Discrepancy at the time of slot booking
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
WBJEE 2017 Exam Centers
- Applicants can select WBJEE Exam Center while filling WBJEE application form.
- They can choose a minimum of three centers. The choices should be indicated in the order of preference.
- In case of candidates from West Bengal, Assam and Tripura, three zones are required to be selected by them in order of preference.
- The candidates from other states are required to select Kolkata/Howrah/North/South in order of preference. Candidates have to fill the District and Zone codes of the centers chosen by them. It must be done carefully as no change in this regard will be allowed once the exam centers have been selected.
- Candidates applying for WBJEE from North-Eastern states of India can also appear in Silchar (Assam) and Agartala (Tripura) respectively.
Following are the district-wise list of zones. WBJEE Exam Centers are spread across 21 districts in West Bengal.
|Burdwan||Bardhaman, Durgapur, Asansol|
|Hooghly||Chinsurah, Bandel, Srirampur, Arambagh|
|Howrah||Uluberia, Bally, Shibpur, Central, Domjur|
|Kolkata||College Street, Sealdah, Taratala, Ballygunje, Khidirpur|
|Kolkata (contd)||Shyambazar, Park Circus, Esplanade, Tollygunje, Behala|
|Medinipur Paschim||Kharagpur, Medinipur, Jhargram, Garbeta|
|Medinipur Purbo||Tamluk, Haldia, Contai|
|Murshidabad||Berhampur, Jiaganj, Raghunathganj|
|24 Pgs North||Barrackpur, Dum Dum, Barasat, Habra, Basirhat, Salt Lake|
|24 Pgs South||Budge Budge, Diamond Harbour, Jainagar, Sonarpur, Garia|
Allocation of Exam Centers
- The exam center for WBJEE will be allocated on the basis of preference indicated in the application form.
- It should be noted by the candidates that allocation of the first choice zone for exam center is not assured.
- If there are an insufficient number of candidates available for a particular zone, then the candidate would be allocated second or third selected zone.
WBJEE Exam Center Instructions
Candidates should adhere to prescribed guidelines notified by the exam conducting body in the examination hall. Otherwise, their candidature would be at risk of cancellation. The list of various guidelines is provided below for reference of the candidates.
- The candidates should reach the examination hall an hour in advance from the time of commencement of exam. Candidates may miss out on important announcements if they fail to reach the exam center on time.
- Printed hard copy of WBJEE Admit Card, a photograph identical to one uploaded earlier and blue or black ball point pen should be carried by candidates in examination hall.
- In examination hall, the candidates must produce WBJEE admit card and required photograph as and when demanded by the invigilator.
- Candidates must take their seats which will be allocated to them by the exam conducting authority. It will indicate their roll number.
- Any textual material, written or printed alike, bits of paper and any other material is not allowed to be carried by candidates inside examination hall.
- Inside examination hall, possession of items like Mobile Phones, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator is not allowed. If a candidate is found it possession of such item, it shall amount to cancellation of candidature.
- Without the special permission of the concerned invigilator or the centre-in-charge, no candidate should leave their seat till the duration of examination. No candidate should leave the examination hall before handing over their OMR sheet to the invigilator. An attempt to do so will amount to cancellation of their paper.
- At the indicated places on both OMR Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet, candidates must write Question Booklet No. Failure in doing so can lead to cancellation of OMR Answer sheet in the concerned subject.
- During the examination, the candidates should keep quiet. Any conversation or disturbance on the part of candidates in the examination hall will be treated as misconduct on the part of condidates.
- The candidature will be stand cancelled if candidates are found adopting unfair means. They may be debarred from taking examination on a permanent basis or for a certain period depending on the nature of offence.
- In case of impersonation, the candidature will be cancelled immediately and legal action would be pursued against the candidates.
DO’s and DON’Ts in WBJEE
Candidates appearing for WBJEE 2017 should pay heed to the certain do’s and don’ts laid down by the WBJEE board for conduct of the entrance exam.
- Before starting to fill online application form, the candidates must read the instructions carefully
- All the personal information, address and date of birth must be specified accurately.
- Application number, security question/answer and password should be saved for future reference.
- Candidates must carefully and correctly choose the District and examination zones
- The images of colour photograph, left thumb impression and signature should be uploaded only in the specified size.
- A copy of the Confirmation Page should be saved and retained by the candidates for future reference.
- Only WBJEE admit card, one photograph and blue/black ball point pens should be taken by candidates inside the examination.
- With completion of each session of examination, the candidates are required to submit the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator.
- At specified places on both OMR Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet, candidates must write Question Booklet No.
- The details such as application number, security question/answer and password should not be divulged to anyone.
- During filling up the online application form, a wrong or unused mobile number should not be given.
- A badly scanned photograph and thumb impression should not be uploaded.
- The candidates should not sign in capital letters but sign in full and upload as specified.
- Candidates must not claim any credentials/reservation without supporting documents to back the claim.
- No documents should be sent to WBJEEB.
- The copy of WBJEE admit card 2017 must not be spoiled.
- No mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic gadget should be brought inside the examination hall.