VITEEE 2017 ONLINE SLOT BOOKING
STATE LEVEL ONLINE TEST
VITEEE Slot Booking 2017 concluded on March 20, 2017. Candidates were required to login on the official site with their registration no. and password via OTBS (Online Test Booking System). The online Slot Booking for VITEEE 2017 would be operational after the closure of the registration window.
All the slots are available on the first-come-first-serve basis. Candidates can only book the vacant date and time slots available for a particular VITEEE Exam Center. The facility for slot booking is just a one time option. Slots booked once cannot be changed or canceled under any circumstance. VITEEE Admit Card 2017 will be auto-generated after applicants complete the online slot booking procedure.
This year, VITEEE is scheduled from April 5 to 16, 2017. Candidates have the option to take VITEEE on their preferred test centre and date and time slot. All the applicants are required to select the date and session slot for a particular centre during VIT Slot Booking procedure.
|VITEEE Application Form 2017||VITEEE Cutoff 2017|
VITEEE Slot Booking 2017 is scheduled to take place between March 18 to 20, 2017. VIT slot booking should be done on www.vit.ac.in. Through OTBS, candidates can choose their test city, date and the batch for the exams.
|VIT Slot Booking to begin from||March 18, 2017|
|VIT Slot Booking to close on||March 20, 2017|
Read about VITEEE 2017 Exam Centres
The steps for VITEEE Slot Booking 2017 are mentioned below. Candidates must complete all the steps to successfully book the slot for appearing in VITEEE 2017.
1. Log-in to the website www.vit.ac.in. Enter your ‘Application Number’ and the Password.
2. Next, candidate will confirm their Application Details and click on ‘Book a seat’ if they haven’t booked a slot earlier.
3. Candidates will be directed to the page where they will fill in details of the test, choose a test city, choose the subjects chosen for VITEEE.
4. Students will then be able to choose a date to view the available slots by clicking on ‘Choose your test date preference’.
5. Next, the students will be able to select the required Test Centre by selecting from ‘Test Centre Name’ and click on ‘Book’ against the required slot.
6. When the options are selected, candidates will be given a minute to confirm or cancel their Book options. Remember, the choice when chosen will not be changed again. So take your time to select Test Centre and Time Slot.
7. Candidate will again be shown their choice and will be asked to confirm everything. If you have made a mistake, you can press ‘Cancel’ and make the changes again. Again, be completely sure of the choice you make because you cannot make changes once you confirm this and the university would not help you if you make a mistake.
8. On successful VITEEE Slot Booking 2017, candidates will be able to see their e-admit card displayed on the screen and the same is sent to the candidate too in their e-mail id. They will also receive the confirmation on their SMS. Candidate will then click on ‘Home Page’ to back to the home page.
9. From the home page, candidate can download and print their e-admit card.
Read about VITEEE Exam Date 2017
VITEEE Admit card 2017 is auto-generated during the VIT Slot Booking. VITEEE 2017 admit card is a necessary document to appear in VITEEE 2017. VITEEE 2017 is scheduled to take place from April 5, 2017 to April 16, 2017. The exam will be a computer based test. The VITEEE 2017 admit card can be downloaded from the official website after successfully completing the online VIT slot booking process. Candidates must check the below details once they secure the VITEEE Admit Card 2017:
Ques. I haven’t submitted my application form can I still book the exam slot?
Ans. The online test booking system is available only for those eligible candidates who have submitted the application form complete in all respects on or before the last date mentioned.
Ques. I missed the slot booking date, can I still apply?
Ans.It is the responsibility of the candidates to book their test schedule in OTBS within the given time frame. The University will not be held accountable for the non-bookings. The entrance test fee will not be refunded under any circumstances for such cases.
Ques. I want to change my Slot, can I do so?
Ans. A slot once booked cannot be changed. Request for change of test city, date, slot and subject will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Ques. What are dates and time slots for VITEEE 2017?
Ans. VITEEE 2017 will be held from April 5 (Wedesday) to April 16 (Sunday), 2017. The exams will be conducted in 3 sessions on each day.
The Exam timings are: Session 1: 9:00 am to 11:30 am / Session 2: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm / Session 3: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Ques. I have forgotten my password and cannot Log-in. What do I do?
Ans. If you forget your password, you can get a new password by pressing on ‘Forgot Password’ on the Login page. You will then have to fill in your Application Number when asked. You will then get the new password on the e-mail id you provided and on the phone number you provided.
Ques. I have forgotten my Application Number and cannot Log-in. What do I do?
Ans. If you forget your Application Number you can get find it pressing on ‘Forgot Application Number’ on the Login page. You will then be directed to a new page where they will be asked to enter their details and then you can get your application number again.
Read complete details about VITEEE Exam Pattern 20 ...
VITEEE Admit Card 2018 will be available at the ti ...