How to apply for VITEEE 2017?
VITEEE Application Form 2017 can be last filled till March 15, 2017. Candidates can fill theVIT application form in both, online and offline mode. VITEEE or VIT Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted for admitting candidates in various B. Tech. programmes offered by VIT University. The last date to apply for VITEEE is March 15, 2017.
VITEEE 2017 will be conducted from April 5, 2017 to April 16, 2017. The online application form will be available on the official website (vit.ac.in), while the offline form can be obtained from designated post offices across selected cities.
How to apply forVITEEE 2017?
VITEEE 2017 Application Form is available on the official site of VIT University. The application form can be filled in 4 stages:
New User Registration
A new user has to go through the registration process. Following are the steps that must be followed for VITEEE 2017 Registration:
- Visit the official website of VIT and click on ‘New Applicant’
Enter all the relevant details and password.
- Password will be sent on the registered mobile number or email id. Log in from the registered email id and password to proceed to next stage.
Filling Online VITEEE Application Form 2017
After the successful registration, next step is to fill all details such as Personal Details, Academic Details, etc. An application form number will be generated which must be kept for future reference.
- The opening window after registration displays the number of stages in filling online application form.
- Fill in all the details such as name, DOB, address of correspondence, valid mobile no. and email id in the personal details section.
- Next stage is filling the educational qualification details – educational details, qualifying exam and address of the school.
- Save the application number for future reference and proceed to make payment
Mode of Payment
- Next stage is VITEEE 2017 Application Fee payment. The payment can be made through online as well as offline mode. To pay the application fee online, candidates must have access to Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking. If candidate opts for Offline Payment mode, he/she must draw a Demand Draft in favour of ‘VIT University’.
Photo and Signature Upload
- Once the payment is confirmed, upload a scanned image of your recent photograph of 3.5cm X 4.5 cm dimensions. The file size must be between 10kb to 200kb. Similarly, upload scanned image of signatures must be uploaded of the same file size and 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm dimensions.
VITEEE 2017 Application Status
Candidates filling the application form in online or offline mode can check the application status. Aspirants can login with their Registration no. and Password to check the application status for online and offline form submission.
Instructions to apply online for VITEEE 2017
There are a few guidelines in place that candidates must follow before filling and submitting the VITEEE 2017 Application form online. Instructions for Online Application Form filling are mentioned below:
- A scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph and signatures must be available as per the given dimensions.
- Please note that selfie photos will not be accepted.
- Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card are available as mode of payment for VITEEE 2017 Application Form.
- All the correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant must check his/her valid email id and Mobile for any information.
- Do not send hard copy of your VITEEE 2017 Application Form in case of Online Application Procedure.
For Offline Application Forms candidate must refer to the given instruction:
Candidates applying for VITEEE 2017 in offline mode should go through the following instructions for filling and submitting the application form. The deadline for submitting application form online and offline form are same.
- Offline VITEEE 2017 Application forms are available in bulk, those who are interested can collect them from address mentioned below:
Director, UG Admissions
VIT UNIVERSITY,VELLORE - 632 014
Contact No. 0416-220 2157/ 2168
- Fill the VITEEE 2017 Application Form in your handwriting.
- Write the information in BLOCK LETTERS (wherever specified) and shade the alphabets/numerical with a black ball point pen or HB Pencil.
- Send original VITEEE 2017 Application Form. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Do not tamper the application form. Do not wrinkle it and do not write or mark anything on the bar code.
- Paste good quality coloured passport size photograph with a light background.
- Enter the details as mentioned in your 10 or 10+2 or other relevant merit certificates.
- No changes will be allowed after the submission of VITEEE 2017 Application Form. Kindly fill all the particulars in English language in order to avoid rejection.
- Note ten digit application form number for future reference.
Instructions for NRI and Foreign Application to fill VITEEE 2017 Form
- Application number will be auto-generated after candidates fill the application form online. It should be used for all future correspondence.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to upload necessary enclosures at the time of filling application form. Applicants are required not to send the hardcopy of the application form.
- Don’t attach any demand draft with the application form.
- Keep all the documents ready in the required dimension and size before filling the application form. Documents required for NRI and Foreign candidates.
- Copy of class 10th mark statement or any other age proof
- Copy of class 11th mark statement (if available ) or pre-final marks statement
- Copy of class 12th marks statement or equivalent degree examination for Passed candidates or copy of class 11th marks for pursuing candidates.
- Certificate of Employment
- Sponsorship letter authenticated by father and mother
- Valid passport and visa copies of candidate along with copy of citizenship card
- Passport size photograph
Check VITEEE Preparation
VITEEE 2017 Application Fee
VITEEE 2017 Application fee can be made via online and offline mode. Candidates opting for online payment method can pay the VITEEE 2017 Application Fee by choosing Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The online VITEEE 2017 Application Fee is INR 970/-.
For those going for offline Application Procedure, the application fee is INR 990/-. The offline VITEEE 2017 Application Fee can be paid through a Demand Draft which should be drawn in favour of VIT University.