VITEEE Admit Card
VITEEE Admit Card is auto-generated during the Slot Booking process. Candidates were allowed to book their slots online between March 18 to March 22, 2017 only. So, the last date to download VITEEE Admit Card was March 20, 2017. However, the University made open the facility to re-print it till March 23, 2017. Read about VITEEE Slot Booking
Here are some quick points about VITEEE Admit Card:
- Candidates can visit the official website of VITEEE 2017 i.e. vit.ac.in to access their Admit Card.
- They must then enter their login credentials.
- No admit card will be issued in offline mode. However, a copy will be sent of registered Email ID.
- The admit card for VITEEE 2017 is a necessary document to be carried to VITEEE Exam Center.
- It will contain details such as a candidate’s personal details, roll number, exam centre, photograph etc.
- There are a total number of 119 exam centers for VITEEE 2017.
Candidates who successfully filled VITEEE Application Form will be eligible for downloading VITEEE Admit Card. The option of choosing their preferred exam center is also at the time of registration. This year, VITEEE was conducted from April 5, 2017 to April 16, 2017.
Highlights of VITEEE Admit Card
|VITEEE Admit Card will be available from||March 18-23, 2017|
|Issuing body||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University|
|VITEEE Admit Card can be downloaded from||www.vit.ac.in|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates name, Application number, Test centre, Test date & time, Course, Category|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||Copy of application form and a photo ID |
|Total test centers for VITEEE 2017||119|
|In case of email@example.com|
How to Download VITEEE Admit Card?
All applicants can download their admit card for VITEEE 2017 from the official website of VIT University. However, they will have to complete the online VIT slot booking process first, in order to generate their VITEEE Admit Card. They can do the same by following these steps:
- Visit the official wesbite of VIT University i.e. vit.ac.in
- Go to VIT Online Test Booking System (OTBS)
- Enter Application form number, Online Test Booking password and security code
- Click login button
- Click ‘Book a Seat’ button after carefully reading instructions
- Choose test name, state, test city, subjects, available slots, test center name
- Click on ‘Book Slot’ on the slot table that will appear
- Confirm secured slot by clicking ‘Confirm’ button
- Print admit card. Here is where the option will appear-
- VITEEE Admit Card will be displayed and an additional copy will be mailed to you on the e-mail ID provided by you. Here is how it will look-
What after downloading VITEEE Admit Card?
- Once you have the hall ticket in hand, cross-check all the details.
- In case of an incorrect detail, you can contact the authority or rectify them during the counselling and admissions process.
- In case your photograph/ signature is missing, carry a photograph to the exam hall along with a photo ID in original.
Details on VITEEE Admit Card
VITEEE Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. On the admit card, various details about exam are printed. The candidate must make sure these details are true and correct. Here is all the information on VITEEE Admit Card:
- Address of test center
- Test date and time
- Admit card number
- Photograph of student
- Personal Details of the Candidate
- Course and Subject
Instructions on VITEEE Admit Card
There are certain things that candidates need to keep in mind. Such instructions are printed on the back of VITEEE Admit Card. Read them below:
- Candidates should save application form number and Online Test Booking password as they’ll need the same to download the e-Admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test without the admit card of VITEEE.
- A printout of VITEEE Admit Card should be taken out on an A4 size paper only.
- The candidate must not mutilate or later the information given on the e-Admit card of VITEEE 2017.
- Candidates should preserve the card till the time of counselling/admission.
- An email ID must be provided by the candidates in the application form on which the copy of e-Admit card will be sent.
Documents Required with VITEEE Admit Card
At the exam hall, candidates are required to carry certain documents with them, to prove their eligibility. If a candidate fails to do so, he will not be allowed to appear in the exam. List of documents required to be carried to VITEEE Exam Center are given below:
- VITEE Admit Card
- Photocopy of application form
- Photo identification (any one)
- IT PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/College Photo ID Card
- Admit card of 12th standard board exam
Discrepency in VITEEE Admit Card
Often, candidates find discrepancies in their admit card. In such a case, it must be reported to the concerned authority immidiately. Here are the contact details of VIT University:
Admission helpline: + 91-416-330 5555
VIT holds no responsibility to inform the candidates. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to double check all the informations before submitting the form. Make sure their is no gap in the below-mentioned factors:
- Application form is completely filled and all the details are true
- Signature is below photograph
- Photograph is affixed on application form
- Signature is present on the declaration
- Valid e-mail ID is provided
Problems in Downloading Admit Card
Candidates must not mutilate VITEEE Admit Card 2018 or change any entry made after it has been authenticated and received by them. A candidate may be unable to download VITEEE Admit Card 2018 due to the following reasons:
- If application form is incomplete
- Discrepancy at the time of slot booking
- Low internet speed
- Entering incorrect credentials
Biometric Verification through Admit Card
- Biometric Verification consists of part of attendance process at VITEEE centers.
- Candidates are needed to go through it for hall ticket admission verification.
- Biometric procedure includes scanning of the thumb and retina.
- Any candidate refusing to go through Biometric Verification process will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to get verified before VITEEE, otherwise they won’t be permitted inside the exam hall.
How To Retrieve Password for VITEEE?
Candidates can easily retrieve their password forVITEEE by following these simple instructions. They will find this option on the official website only.
- Visit the official website of VIT i.e. vit.ac.in
- Click on Forget ‘Password’
- Enter the application number and click on ‘Get Password’
- The password will be sent to the e-mail ID and registered mobile number of the candidates.
How to retrieve Application Number?
In case a candidate forgets his application number, he can retrieve the same by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of VIT University i.e. vit.ac.in
- Click on ‘Forgot Application Number’ link
- Enter candidate’s name, mobile number, date of birth and e-mail ID.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Application number will be sent to candidate
Instructions to Follow at VITEEE Exam Center
Candidates will have to abide by certain rules and conditions to be able to sit for VITEEE 2017. They have been mentioned below:
Below listed are the things that candidates must do to ensure examination goes smoothly for them:
- Arrive at exam center at reporting time given in the admit card.
- All the important documents such as E-admit card scanned application form and Photo identification card such as passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, IT Pan card, etc. must be carried by candidates while reporting at selected exam center.
- E-admit card and a photo ID proof are required to present for identification during the registration process at the registration center.
- The candidate must sit only in the seat allotted to them.
- Complete silence and concentration must be maintained on own paper.
- Check the details filled by you.
- Put your signature on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- In case you need to ask for something, raise your hand.
- Before exiting the exam hall, candidate must submit their test booklet.
- The rough work should be done in the space provided for the same.
There are certain things that shouldn’t be done by the candidates at exam centers. Doing so may result in cancellation of their candidature. These are listed below for candidates:
- Inside the exam hall, the candidates must not carry bits of paper, any type of textual material, or any material except their e-admit card.
- Inside the exam hall, no electronic devices such as a calculator, mobile phone, music system, or spy camera should be taken along with candidates.
- Without the permission of the invigilator, do not break the seal of the test booklet.
- The candidates must not write anything on their question paper.
- Candidates must not leave the test hall until the entire duration of exam runs out.
- During the exam, candidates shouldn’t look around.
- No drinks or edible should be taken inside exam hall by candidates
- During the test, candidates must not talk to any test taker.
- Any paper from the test booklet must not be taken out.
- During the exam or while leaving the hall, the candidate must not cause any disturbance or noise.
VITEEE Admit Card FAQs
Ques. I have misplaced my admit card. Can I still appear for the exam?
Ans. No, entry to the hall exam will be permitted only if you present your VITEEE Admit Card, along with a valid photo ID card. Failure to present these, will lead to inability to sit for the exam.
Ques. My photo is not clear on my admit card? What should I do?
Ans. Dont worry! Make sure you present a valid photo ID card while sitting for the exam.
Ques. I could not participate in the slot booking process. Can I still get my admit card?
Ans. No, it is not possible since, VITEEE Admit Card is auto-generated at the time of slot-booking process only.
Ques. My course details are incorrect on the admit card. What can I do?
Ans. For an issue like this, get in touch with VIT University as soon as possible. Here are the details:
Admission helpline: + 91-416-330 5555
Ques. Can I collect my admit card from any center?
Ans. No, there is no facility to obtain VITEEE Admit Card through an offline medium. It can only be download from vit.ac.in, using your credentials.
Ques. Do I need to preserve my admit card till admission?
Ans. Yes, you must keep it secure, as you will be requiring it again during document verification and admission formalities.