VITEEE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017
VITEEE Admit card 2017 is auto-generated during the VITEEE Slot Booking 2017. Candidates can book their slots online between March 18 to March 20, 2017 only. So, the last date to download VITEEE Admit Card was March 20, 2017. Candidates had to visit the official website of VITEEE 2017 i.e. vit.ac.in to access their VITEEE Admit Card 2017. The admit card for VITEEE 2017 is a necessary document to be carried to the VITEEE 2017 Exam Centre. It will contain details such as a candidate’s personal details, roll number, exam centre, photograph etc.
Check VITEEE Slot Booking 2017
Candidates who successfully filled the VITEEE Application form 2017 will be eligible for VIT Slot Booking and VITEEE Admit Card 2017. The last date to register for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 was February 28, 2017. VITEEE 2017 is scheduled to take place from April 5, 2017 to April 16, 2017. The exam will be a computer based test.
How to Download VITEEE Admit Card 2017?
All applicants can download their VITEEE 2017 admit card from the official website of VIT University. However, they will have to complete the online VIT slot booking process first, in order to generate their VITEEE Admit Card 2017. They can do the same by following these steps:
- Visit the official wesbite of VIT- www.vit.ac.in
- Go to VIT Online Test Booking System.
- Enter Application form number, Online Test Booking password and security code.
- Click login button.
- Click ‘Book a Seat’ button after carefully reading instructions.
- Choose test name, state, test city, subjects, available slots, test center name.
- Click on ‘Book Slot’ on the slot table that will appear.
- Confirm secured slot by clicking ‘Confirm’ button.
- VITEEE Admit Card 2017 will be displayed and an additional copy will be mailed to you on the e-mail ID provided by you.
LATEST B.TECH APPLICATION FORMS
Details on VITEEE Admit Card 2017
VITEEE Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded from the official website. On the admit card, various details about exam are printed. The details, which will appear on the VITEEE Admit Card 2017, are listed below:
- Address of test center
- Test date and time
- Admit card number
- Photograph of student
- Personal Details of the Candidate
- Course and Subject
Instructions on VITEEE Admit Card 2017
There are certain things that candidates need to keep in mind. Such instructions are printed on the back of the VITEEE Admit Card 2017. These instructions are given below:
- Candidates should save application form number and Online Test Booking password as they’ll need the same to download the e-Admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test without the admit card.
- A printout of VITEEE 2017 Hall Ticket should be taken out on an A4 size paper only.
- The candidate must not mutilate or later the information given on the e-Admit card of VITEEE 2017.
- Candidates should preserve VITEEE 2017 Admit Card till the time of counselling/admission.
- An email ID must be provided by the candidates in the application form on which the copy of e-Admit card will be sent.
Documents Required With VITEEE Hall Ticket 2017
At the VITEEE 2017 exam center, candidates are required to carry various documents with them. If candidates fail to do so, they will not be allowed to appear in VITEEE 2017. List of documents required to be carried to the exam center are given below:
- VITEE admit card 2017
- Photocopy of application form
- Photo identification
- IT PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/College Photo ID Card
- Admit card of 12th standard board exam
Discrepency in VITEEE Admit Card 2017
It is possible that application for issuance of admit card of candidates will not be processed. It could down to the absence of any of the required elements. Such elements are given below:
- Complete application form
- Signature below photograph
- Photograph affixed on application form
- Signature on declaration
- Valid e-mail ID
In such a case, VIT holds no responsibility to inform the candidates. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to double check the application form before submitting the same.
Biometric Verification through Admit Card
Biometric Verification consists of part of attendance process at VITEEE centers. The candidates are needed to go through it for hall ticket admission verification. Biometric procedure includes scanning of the thumb and retina.
Any candidate refusing to go through Biometric Verification process will not be allowed to appear in the examination. It is mandatory for all the candidates to get verified before VITEEE 2017 otherwise they won’t be permitted inside the exam hall.
HowTo Retrieve Password for VITEEE 2017?
Candidates can easily retrieve their password forVITEEE 2017 by following these simple instructions. They will find this option on the official website only.
- Click on Forget ‘Password’
- Enter the application number and click on ‘Get Password’
- The password will be sent to the e-mail ID and registered mobile number of the candidates.
If you forget application number, then how you can download the admit card
In case the candidates forget their application number, they can retrieve the same by following the procedure given below:
- Click on ‘Forgot Application Number’ link
- Enter candidate’s name, mobile number, date of birth and e-mail ID.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Application number will be sent to candidates
Do's and Dont’s At VITEEE 2017 Exam Center
Candidates will have to abide by certain rules and conditions to be able to sit for VITEEE 2017. They have been mentioned below:
Below listed are the things that candidates must do to ensure examination goes smoothly for them:
- Arrive at exam center at reporting time given in the admit card.
- All the important documents such as E-admit card scanned application form and Photo identification card such as passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, IT Pan card, etc. must be carried by candidates while reporting at selected exam center.
- E-admit card and a photo ID proof are required to present for identification during the registration process at the registration center.
- The candidate must sit only in the seat allotted to them.
- Complete silence and concentration must be maintained on own paper.
- Check the details filled by you.
- Put your signature on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- In case you need to ask for something, raise your hand.
- Before exiting the exam hall, candidate must submit their test booklet.
- The rough work should be done in the space provided for the same.
Know Detail AboutVITEEE
There are certain things that shouldn’t be done by the candidates at exam centers. Doing so may result in cancellation of their candidature. These are listed below for candidates:
- Inside the exam hall, the candidates must not carry bits of paper, any type of textual material, or any material except their e-admit card.
- Inside the exam hall, no electronic devices such as a calculator, mobile phone, music system, or spy camera should be taken along with candidates.
- Without the permission of the invigilator, do not break the seal of the test booklet.
- The candidates must not write anything on their question paper.
- Candidates must not leave the test hall until the entire duration of exam runs out.
- During the exam, candidates shouldn’t look around.
- No drinks or edible should be taken inside exam hall by candidates
- During the test, candidates must not talk to any test taker.
- Any paper from the test booklet must not be taken out.
- During the exam or while leaving the hall, the candidate must not cause any disturbance or noise.