UPTET Result 2017 is expected to be declared in the third week of September 2017 in online mode. Candidates must note that to be eligible for recruitment of teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh, it is mandatory for a candidate to obtain minimum qualifying marks in UPTET, as declared by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board(UPBEB).
Here are some key points about UPTET Result:
- UPBEB will announce the results after evaluation of OMR Sheet Copies on its official website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Candidates will be required to enter their Roll No or Registration No. to check their results.
- All candidates who clear the written exam and secure the minimum UPTET Cutoff will be considered for selection.
- The qualification criteria for UPTET depends on candidate’s category. Candidates from General/ OBC category must obtain 90 marks, while candidates from SC/ST/PWD category, must obtain 82 marks.
- Candidates qualifying the minimum criteria set by UPBED will be awarded the UPTET Eligibility Certificate.
UPBEB is going to conduct UPTET 2017 in the month of August 2017 in pen paper based mode. It will be conducted in 2 shifts. Candidates will appear in morning/afternoon exam session according to their exam paper level. Paper 1 is held for the candidates who have applied for class 1 to 5 group while Paper 2 is held for the candidates who have applied for class 6 to 8 group.
Here is the result analysis of UPTET 2016:
|UPTET 2016 Papers||Registered Candidates||Candidates Appeared||Candidates Qualified||Total Qualifiers|
Highlights of UPTET Result
|UPTET 2017 Result Date||September 2017|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board(UPBEB)|
|UPTET Result can be accessed using||Roll No or Registration No.|
|Qualifying Marks||General/ OBC- 90 Marks; SC/ST/PWD- 82 Marks|
|Candidates expected to qualify UPTET 2017||Approx. 7500|
|Applicability of UPTET Result||To be eligible for recruitment of teachers in various schools of Uttar Pradesh|
|Certificate is valid for||5 years|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPTET Helpline Number||0532-2466761, 0532-2466769|
How To Check UPTET Result?
- UPBEB shall release the UPTET Result via online mode through the website.
- The official notification for UPTET 2017 Result would be published in the newspaper post exam is held.
- UPTET 2017 Results are expected to be out in the third week of September 2017.
The steps to check UPTET results of written test are as follows:
- Visit the official website of UPBEB i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on the link “UPTET 2017 Results”
- After clicking on the link, candidates have to provide their UPTET 2017 Roll number and password
- After furnishing all the details, UPTET 2017 Scorecard will appear on screen
- Subject-wise marks and overall scores will be displayed
- Candidates are advised to check all particulars mentioned in UPTET 2017 result and take a print out of it
UPTET 2017 Score Card
UPTET 2017 Scorecard will carry following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother's Name
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Candidate’s roll number
- Total marks secured
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Overall Marks
- UPTET Rank
- Qualifying status as “Qualified” or “Not Qualified”
UPTET 2017 Answer Key
- UPTET 2017 official answer key will be released in the first week of September 2017 by the UPBEB.
- Candidates who will appear in UPTET 2017, can check the official website for UPTET answer keys.
- In order to download official UPTET 2017 Answer key, candidates will have to enter their registration number and password.
- UPTET 2017 Answer Key will be provided to candidates so that they can check it against their answer sheets and get an idea of how much marks they would score in the exam.
- Answer key contains the solutions of all the questions asked in the examination. It will give a fair idea about the UPTET Result.
- In case, any discrepancy in the answer key, candidates can also challenge it by sending a valid proof before the specified last date.
- Candidates will be able to get the copy of their UPTET 2017 OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet by paying INR 500 per copy. The payment must be made by DD which should be drawn in favour of “Secretary, Examination Controller Officer, Allahabad”.
Note: Candidates who used whitener to edit the answers or details on the OMR sheet, their sheets won’t be checked. Such candidates will have to appear for the next UPTET.
Steps to Challenge UPTET Official Answer Key
Any objections regarding UPTET answer keys should be submitted within 6 days of their release. Here is how you can send a request to challenge your UPTET Answer Key:
1. Candidates have to send an email to “email@example.com”
2. Write a short & pointed email, email should contain following information:
- Serial Number
- Level of UPTET (Primary or Upper Primary)
- Question Booklet Series
- Question Number
- Answer (As per official answer key)
- Right Answer (By the candidate)
- Proof of the answer by candidate
3. Write clearly about any wrong answer or any other objections, and do not forget to attach the proof.
Note: Allowed format is - MS Word and Times new Roman font.
UPTET 2017 Cut Off
- The cut off score is the minimum marks a candidate must obtain in order to qualify UPTET 2017. UPTET 2017 cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Total number of candidates appearing in UPTET
- Total number of candidates who passed the examination
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Total number of seats available
- Based on UPTET 2017 Cut off, the exam conducting authority, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board(UPBEB) will declare UPTET 2017 Result for candidates as qualified or not qualified.
- As per the official notification, candidates who will score 60% (90/150 marks) of the total marks would be considered qualified for UPTET 2017 Recruitment.
- However, the reserved category candidates are required to score only 55% marks (82/150 marks) to qualify in UPTET 2017.
- Candidates who qualify UPTET would be awarded UPTET Eligibility certificate. On the basis of the UPTET 2017 Cut off, the conducting body will prepare the merit list of all qualified candidates.
UPTET 2017 category wise cut off is given below:
|Category||Percentage of Marks||Total Marks Required|
UPTET Eligibility Certificate
- Candidates who will qualify UPTET 2017 Cut Off will be awarded UPTET Eligibility Certificate.
- Candidates willing to apply for the teaching post in schools of Uttar Pradesh, can apply by providing the eligibility certificate.
- UPTET Eligibility Certificate is valid for 5 years.
- Candidates can receive his/her UPTET Eligibility Certificate from the District Education Board by providing a copy of UPTET 2017 Admit Card and Photo Identity Card.
- There are no restrictions on numbers of attempts. So in case you feel you can score better marks, you may sit again for the exam.