UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
The window to download UPSEE 2017 Admit card is now closed. The last date to download the UPSEE hall ticket was April 16, 2017. Candidates can access the admit card online on the official website by entering their Application No. and Password.
- UPSEE admit card will contain information regarding the candidate, the examination centre and exam details.
- Candidates must carry UPSEE Admit Card with them at the exam centre.
- There are different admit cards for every course that the candidate has applied for.
- The exam is conducted for admission to engineering, architecture, pharmacy, fashion and apparel technology, hotel management and fine art courses in different colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
How to Download UPSEE 2017 Admit Card?
The candidates are required to download and take a printout of the UPSEE Admit Card if they are appearing for the UPSEE 2017. To get the admit Card the candidates are supposed to follow the following steps:
- To download the Admit Card of UPSEE 2017 the candidates are supposed to log on to the website upsee.nic.in.
- Then the candidates are supposed to enter their application number and the password.
- The candidate must save the admit card that appears on the screen on entering the above mentioned details.
- The candidate must take a print out of the Admit card and make a copy of the same to be safe.
Steps to Unblock UPSEE Admit Card 2017
The candidates whose cards are blocked should be aware about the following to redeem that.
- Cases of blockage are very popular in case of admit cards in UPSEE due to blurred or improper photographs and signatures in the UPSEE Application Form.
- To avoid that the candidates must strictly follow the rules available on the admission process of online form submission.
- The candidates are sent a SMS on their registered mobile number and an email on their email Id mentioned in their application number in case of a discrepancy in the information provided by them or a problem regarding their photographs.
- The candidates whose admit cards are blocked can download the updates cards on the registered dates released by the university.
- The candidates who fail to update their information which went wrong in the first place will not be considered.
Instructions Related to UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates downloading UPSEE 2017 admit cards must remember the following instructions:
- Candidates are supposed to download the admit cards from the university website.
- It is the single most important document required by the candidate to sit for the entrance examination.
- The candidates are advised to check the admit card details such as name, father’s name, etc. To avoid any issues in the future.
- The candidates must immediately report to the university office in case of any discrepancies.
- In case of any reported discrepancy, the candidate must make the final correction and download admit card from the official website.
Details on the UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
The admit card is the document that contains important details such as the candidate’s personal information and the details regarding the examination centre, etc. The UPSEE Admit Card 2017 contains information mentioned below:
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre
- Code of The Examination Centre
- Name of the Exam Centre
- Time and duration of Examination.
- Date of Examination
UPSEE 2017 Exam Centres
UPSEE 2017 exam will be held at the given below venues at the scheduled date and time. Candidate can choose any of the three venues as its exam centres as per his or her order of reference. This choice is given to the candidate at the time of filling the application form. The exam centres for UPSEE 2017 are:
Important points to be kept in mind while selecting UPSEE 2017 Exam Center are given below:-
- The Candidates must be very alert while filling up the examination centre in their application forms.
- In case a candidate wishes to sit for more than one exam one of which is a computer based and the other is not then the candidates are required to choose a city that conducts computer based examinations.
- If by mistake a candidate chooses a city for the examination where the is not being conducted, he/she shall be automatically allotted an examination city from the respective list and same shall be binding upon him/her.
- The cities of examination centres are first come first serve basis. Certain examination cities may be cancelled if sufficient number of candidates does not opt for that city.
- A Request made for change of city of examination, after filling up for a city already, shall not be entertained under any circumstances.